FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > idiot challenge

idiot challenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *handyshandy OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Right i cannot be the only one married to an udiot so the challenge is open and sniffy an nemo will be the judges cos theyre the biggest er idiots i.mean lol. Si heres my story...... I rung tony- idiot asking shall i make spagetti bolognaise for tea....he said lovely i then asked him to pick up.spagetti on way home from work. His office is next to whole row of shops so thought thats easy enough fir him to do....... He came home with 2 tins os spagetti.hoops! Amazing really amazing..... He got dropped off wrong planet or what.....oj challenge open ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

afraid the idiot in our house is me lol.... once hubby asked me to do him a pizza in microwave so i quickly read instructions and thought thats odd... didnt realise you had to put the pizza upside down on a plate........ but must have to, so when it was cooked and i was scraping it off the plate my husband was so kind to point out that i should have placed it on an up side down plate........ doh... and hes never let me forget that one lol

i beat this

when i was with my x the night b4 i prepared the veg to make pasties but in the middle of the night after a hot fucking she asked if i wanted a omlete mmmm i said after a short while she came back and there were square lumps in it and she said the cheese would not melt down silly cow it was the s for the pastie lol

"i beat this

when i was with my x the night b4 i prepared the veg to make pasties but in the middle of the night after a hot fucking she asked if i wanted a omlete mmmm i said after a short while she came back and there were square lumps in it and she said the cheese would not melt down silly cow it was the s for the pastie lol "

yep thats really funny..... laughing my head off here lol

went to visit our daughter last yr with our son and his mate..... when leaving to get go home put my things in the boot, got in the car put cd in ready to play and was wondering why i could start the car i had rammed the key in then my son suddenly said mum this isnt your car.......... the car had been open and i thought i hadnt locked it.... i had difficulty getting the key back out...... plus my son and his mate in the back were almost wetting themselves...... we made a quick exit lol

"went to visit our daughter last yr with our son and his mate..... when leaving to get go home put my things in the boot, got in the car put cd in ready to play and was wondering why i could start the car i had rammed the key in then my son suddenly said mum this isnt your car.......... the car had been open and i thought i hadnt locked it.... i had difficulty getting the key back out...... plus my son and his mate in the back were almost wetting themselves...... we

made a quick exit lol "

Brilliant! Lol

well u could of stolen it hehehehehe

gooooooood one loved it

xxxx

Well I think my idiot tops the list!!!

In may we went to turkey for a family holiday, he was coming home two days earlier than us due to work commitments, the day I was due to depart I went to get the transfer times, I realized the idiot had taken mine and my sons passport home with him!! Took us a couple of days to sort it but we did in the end!

By *emo and HollyCouple  over a year ago

neath

"Right i cannot be the only one married to an udiot so the challenge is open and sniffy an nemo will be the judges cos theyre the biggest er idiots i.mean lol. Si heres my story...... I rung tony- idiot asking shall i make spagetti bolognaise for tea....he said lovely i then asked him to pick up.spagetti on way home from work. His office is next to whole row of shops so thought thats easy enough fir him to do....... He came home with 2 tins os spagetti.hoops! Amazing really amazing..... He got dropped off wrong planet or what.....oj challenge open .. "

"Right i cannot be the only one married to an udiot so the challenge is open and sniffy an nemo will be the judges cos theyre the biggest er idiots i.mean lol. Si heres my story...... I rung tony- idiot asking shall i make spagetti bolognaise for tea....he said lovely i then asked him to pick up.spagetti on way home from work. His office is next to whole row of shops so thought thats easy enough fir him to do....... He came home with 2 tins os spagetti.hoops! Amazing really amazing..... He got dropped off wrong planet or what.....oj challenge open .. "
LOL thats just class

my friend got d*unk one night. When he got home he had the muchies and decided to have some beans on toast. During his midnight feast he fell asleep. In the morning he was lay next to cold tinned carrots on toast...

love that lol good one

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

My X spent 5 mins trying to squeeze a spot on her bum before she realised it was a mark on the mirror

By *ll overWoman  over a year ago

Carmarthen

It`s me in my house ...lol no one else here

was watching my son playing rugby and the ex was there as well, so my son was doing well I got so exited I walked off with my head down, bumped in to a guy as I was looking at the floor grabbed his arm still looking down, saw the most horrid pair of brown crocks i`ve ever seen, so I said thinking it was my EX what the fuck are they on your feet....

he replied with why what`s wrong with them in a very seep voice, I looked up to see Robbie Macbride one of the Wales coach`s ohhhhh I died I still do when I see him on tv ..lol.. looked around to see the Ex pissing him self at the side of the pitch ....... ohhh the shame

Kes often tries to put eye liner on over her glasses as 'She can't see without them'

Or as i'm pulling out into traffic i said speak to me... (in the misguided hope she would tell me road is clear) she says 'Hello' then screams as the double decker bus nearly wipes us out!!

neath

[Removed by poster at 24/06/12 16:47:44]

neath

10/10

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"Kes often tries to put eye liner on over her glasses as 'She can't see without them'

Or as i'm pulling out into traffic i said speak to me... (in the misguided hope she would tell me road is clear) she says 'Hello' then screams as the double decker bus nearly wipes us out!! "

P M S F L here

Class, pure class!!!!!

neath

I almost taiked my way out of a speeding ticket by telling the police woman she looked bloody gorgeous

although things went sour when i seid

and thats not the drink talking either

By *he WabbitsCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Paul used to house share with a couple, the man of which was not the sharpest of guys. Paul took his turn cleaning the shared lounge and noticed the vacum wasnt sucking at all, opened it up to find the bag was rock solid. Whilst changing the bag the aformentioned bloke walked in and asked what Paul was doing? Paul explained about putting a new bag in and the guy said "oh i always wondered where the dirt went" wtf did he think happened, a Star Trek transporter beamed the crap elsewhere?

I will admit to once being given a lorry load of kit to drop off at Leeds castle....so being a clever clogs i set off from Bristol...arrived in Leeds and decided to ask where the castle was..... erm Kent came the police officers reply....!!! only the bloody english can call a castle Leeds castle and plonk it in kent ffs!!! (ok i know i should have used the atlas (No sat navs then) pmsl !!!

wen my husband was young,he was sent 2 the shop 4 a loaf of bread,he got home an hour later with.......... a haircut!!!!!! why do boys neva listen!

» Add a new message to this topic