FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > camping trip

camping trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andis fun OP   Woman  over a year ago

forest of dreams

thanks to ceri and tony for sorting out the trip this last weekend it was a great weekend thanks both great company and not bad weather, was a bit gushy at times pmsl or was i ment to say gusty pmsl xxx mandi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldbut_shagableMan  over a year ago

Pembroke Dock

I would like to add my thanx to Ceri and Tony for a great weekend, once again you pulled off an awesome event,Brill venue,Brill food,Brill weather and I got a Brill shag. Next event cant come quick enough for me xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol mand theres no need to thank us we are just glad you had a good time and no one broke down this year which is a plus we both think it was the best one so far x x x

By *itts1977Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

Well we had an awesome time & we enjoyed the company laughs & yes even the wet times!!! this virgin camper will certainly do it all again. Thanks to everyone that was there we had a blast

Here's to next year ps I am NOT cooking lol cxxxxxxx

By *ldbut_shagableMan  over a year ago

Pembroke Dock

"Well we had an awesome time & we enjoyed the company laughs & yes even the wet times!!! this virgin camper will certainly do it all again. Thanks to everyone that was there we had a blast

Here's to next year ps I am NOT cooking lol cxxxxxxx"

oh please do cook again kits,when you took over from cj and tony the standard of food coming of that bbq was way way bettr, ok my steak was still moo'in ,but all in all well impressed xxx

By *andis fun OP   Woman  over a year ago

forest of dreams

At least when you were cooking kitts the meat was not black pmsl thanks to you and cj as well for sorting out the bbq mwahhhhhhhh great to finaly meet and talk to you xxxx

Ceri i would love to come to the next one xxxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks Ceri&Tony for arranging w/end had a great time hope to see everyone again soon S&S

» Add a new message to this topic