Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey there everyone

Im struggling to get my head around this site

Im a clean respecting professional who fully appreciates discretion

I’ve tried contacting singles and couples and i never get a response

I tried dirty messages and clean ones

I just don’t know what the trick is. Any pointers

I appreciate we’re not meeting because of covid, but this was going on before covid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I would appreciate if you look at my profile and give me some feedback

Thanks for those who already Dm’d x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If only I was 20 years younger , I didnt smoke and we werent in local lockdown

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

you have blocked single guys, single females & couples who meet/ chat get loads of messages so can be very picky

"If only I was 20 years younger , I didnt smoke and we werent in local lockdown "

Thank you xxx

"you have blocked single guys, single females & couples who meet/ chat get loads of messages so can be very picky "

I get that, but when you get nearly no response at all it makes you think

I’ve had a single account before this one and a couple one which was photo verified

We Didn’t get much response either

Kind of felt like everyone knows everyone and im the new outsider lol

By *oxy babeWoman  over a year ago

gower

The fact that you don’t have safe sex in either your profile text or interests would be a big no no from me and I would assume you played bareback.

"The fact that you don’t have safe sex in either your profile text or interests would be a big no no from me and I would assume you played bareback."

fair point, i work in healthcare and know better than most not to play bareback

its interested that i have never even 'played' before

isnt a bio there as an intro to who you are and the specifics are discussed once you agree to meeting someone.

but thanks, ill update my bio now

[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 16:45:54]

"[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 16:45:54]"

because in the eyes of my regulator, i would be banned from working just by being here

i cant even post clubbing photos on my personal facebook

things i would've happily explained to anyone who asked xxx

saying that, anyone who requested a face photo with messages got one.

You are 1 of 10s of 1000s of single men looking for the same thing

By *ocialguy79Man  over a year ago

blackwood

"You are 1 of 10s of 1000s of single men looking for the same thing "

Yes the ratio of men to women is quite high which should explain a lot

By *arri2020Man  over a year ago

Barry

What you must remember that 90% the women on here been on here 20/30 years literally. Most women got 1000 blokes coming out their ass. I would even be as bold to say, you not even in a queue. Although spontaneous here and there does happen if you prep it right and actually want it after everyone else haha a lot the women on here get used. One off shit fucks. These your hope. Blokes go in get it once. Never go back. These women always looking but usually looking for more than a one off they usually only can get

By *ynonValleyBullMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

And that’s exactly the reason... but all you need you do is be polite, patient and relax the chance to play will come until then enjoy the forums and browse the pics

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hey there everyone

I appreciate we’re not meeting because of covid, but this was going on before covid"

Nice pics but the bio is not very exciting. Maybe mess about with it a bit to make it more interesting.

Unfortunately you are competing against vast amounts of other single males on the site and you just have to.be patient.

There are many other ways to increase your chances of a meet but due to covid, socials and clubs are not available to you at the moment.

Have you tried the chat rooms ?

"Unfortunately you are competing against vast amounts of other single males on the site and you just have to.be patient.

There are many other ways to increase your chances of a meet but due to covid, socials and clubs are not available to you at the moment.

Have you tried the chat rooms ? "

Yeah thats one thing I didn’t know Much about, socials and clubs

I guess i’ll give them a try whenever things open up again

I haven’t tried chat rooms. Thanks for the tip

Ill see what’s happening there

"Hey there everyone

I appreciate we’re not meeting because of covid, but this was going on before covid

Nice pics but the bio is not very exciting. Maybe mess about with it a bit to make it more interesting."

Thanks xx

Ill think of something interesting

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

It's just unfortunate 2020 has wiped out everything.

Normal advice would have been attend the Social events organised here on Fab and go to the Club's. This gets you varied, meeting lots of genuine people and also can see your genuine, unfortunately this is 2020 the year of Covid.

One thing though, most guys seem to think this is a dating sex site not a Swinging site.

Good luck though, you have gone about things the right way asking for advice where some guys just spout off complaining.

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"What you must remember that 90% the women on here been on here 20/30 years literally. Most women got 1000 blokes coming out their ass. I would even be as bold to say, you not even in a queue. Although spontaneous here and there does happen if you prep it right and actually want it after everyone else haha a lot the women on here get used. One off shit fucks. These your hope. Blokes go in get it once. Never go back. These women always looking but usually looking for more than a one off they usually only can get "
Really ?????

Barry

Yes really. Add the minute blokes that these women don't want to come back, I guess I should of added but generally spot on..

"What you must remember that 90% the women on here been on here 20/30 years literally. Most women got 1000 blokes coming out their ass. I would even be as bold to say, you not even in a queue. Although spontaneous here and there does happen if you prep it right and actually want it after everyone else haha a lot the women on here get used. One off shit fucks. These your hope. Blokes go in get it once. Never go back. These women always looking but usually looking for more than a one off they usually only can get Really ?????"

I think someone's a bit bitter

Barry

Bitter about what lol I'm OK for women and have had many 10/10 meets on this site all which I end.. not through any bad experience. Just generally more like they get too much. Want more and more but I'm a free man and rather nothing heavy so I switch it up soon as i smell needy but million per cent I could always go back anytime I like. Just from my feedback I get and can prove should I want to. Which I don't. I know I'm a different level of bloke to the blokes on here bitter complaining why they can't even get through on chat. Never mind a meet. Sat online all day with their thing in their hand trying message everything on the site. Would do anything that gets back to them. I was just saying is also a bit more than a number ratio. In terms women getting used. I meant alot do themselves up for then a minute bloke turn up. Treat them like a cum bucket. Make an excuse and they gone so women see this coming. They see all of this and tend stick to a handful of atleast half decent blokes with a little bit of knowledge of how to do things. So new blokes like this guy getting through. I doubt it but spontaneously here and there he may get through. Regardless the number ratio. Nothing bitter

» Add a new message to this topic