FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bit of help

Bit of help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently started seeing a woman from further a field (not on here).

As things have gone on she has discovered that me using a dildo on here whilst she sucks me off really turns her on to which she has bought a ultra realism dildo an says it feels evan better.

So my question is how/should I suggest maybe getting another male in? Should I just suprise her blindfolded? What are you guys opinions special the woman

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

talk about it & be prepared to let the idea drop if she doesn't respond well, trying to trick her into a threesome is a terrible idea & will probably finish the relationship

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What, you want to blindfold her and sneak another guy in to have sex with her without actually asking her first??

Sorry.... Wrong emoji, I didn't find it funny

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes. Sorry just noticed I missed that part out the reason we got to using the dildo is because she was blindfolded an saying I can do whatever I want to her then when I used the dildo she told me that's what she wanted an the last time when she was blindfolded an I used it she said to me it would be hot if it was a actual cock

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

amroth

"Sorry.... Wrong emoji, I didn't find it funny "

Isn’t this illegal?

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

using the wrong emoji isn't illegal yet but introducing an extra person without consent may well be

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

amroth

"using the wrong emoji isn't illegal yet but introducing an extra person without consent may well be "

That’s exactly what I mean. Replied to the wrong one

There were all kinds of things wrong with the first post. The second one helped but still it is confusing.

If your partner has suggested she wants another cock or play with at the same time, then she should not be 'surprised' by the introduction of someone else in the way the first post suggested.

Make sure she definitely wants to do it, and knows it is going to happen beforehand. Consent is everything.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I once had a meet where I was blindfolded and a man I didn’t know and hadn’t chosen was brought in to fuck me part way through. The big difference with what you’re suggesting is that I knew someone would be brought in, and I’d agreed to it in advance, I just didn’t know who.

Please, please don’t surprise her like this. Please have a conversation with her first. If she wasn’t expecting it, and you brought someone in without consent, you could ruin multiple partner sex for her. Especially if it was her first experience.

» Add a new message to this topic