FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Should photos be rates rather than just fabbed?

Should photos be rates rather than just fabbed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eigh45 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

It's very good to be able to fab pictures on here but there are some pictures that you would rather rate.... Maybe a 1 - 5 system this way Fab woukd know what's popular in photos.... Just a thought maybe possible of not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On what level of existence did this feel like a good idea?

Fab if you like it, don't fab it if you don't. Rating pics will just make the more insecure of us feel worse about themselves because they only have a rating of 1 on their pics. The mind boggles honestly

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Why does what’s popular matter to Fab? Do you think they’d monitor it, then start telling everyone what pics to post because they’re more popular? How much do you think people would hate that? I can see you feel strongly about this because you’ve started three threads about it, but I don’t see what it would add to the site.

Personally, I can easily tell which of my photos are more popular by the number of fabs they get compared to some of the others. But I don’t care, I take the photos I want to take, not ones I think will be popular.

» Add a new message to this topic