FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Wrexham gang bang club

Wrexham gang bang club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would there be any intrested fabers in having a gang bang club in wrexham ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

Definitely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes definitely.

I think we need some women and couple's to join in .

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"I think we need some women and couple's to join in ."

Yep that would help.....Also more likely once this C19 is less in the news. Oh and a place to have them.

"I think we need some women and couple's to join in .

Yep that would help.....Also more likely once this C19 is less in the news. Oh and a place to have them."

any ideas on a place to hold it ?

By *ew swingers wxmCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Yes!

"Yes! "
yes to which bit you know of a venue or yes to the gang bang ? Lol

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"I think we need some women and couple's to join in .

Yep that would help.....Also more likely once this C19 is less in the news. Oh and a place to have them.any ideas on a place to hold it ?"

I tried at my place some time ago but family circumstances got in the way and it never happened Suggest you find the place first then try and find people to attend. Without a place you are wasting lots of time doing the rest of it.

By *ew swingers wxmCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Just to the GB part lol.

I always assume when a guy posts looking to arrange a gangbang group, that he will be hosting at his place. Makes no sense otherwise

"I always assume when a guy posts looking to arrange a gangbang group, that he will be hosting at his place. Makes no sense otherwise "
op here , why do you think that, If I was to suggest a Wrexham social do double expect me to host that as well ?

"I always assume when a guy posts looking to arrange a gangbang group, that he will be hosting at his place. Makes no sense otherwise op here , why do you think that, If I was to suggest a Wrexham social do double expect me to host that as well ?"

Hi OP

A social is different to a gangbang, as a social can be held in a public venue such as a bar, restaurant, social club etc.

I would definitely expect you to have at least arranged a potential venue.

If you are unable to host at your place, if you are proposing to arrange an event, it is always a good idea to have a venue at least in mind, before trying to arrange, as it give potential attendees the confidence it will actually go ahead rather than not having a planned venue, whether that be your home or a hotel, apartment etc. All the best with your event, when lockdown rules allow

"I always assume when a guy posts looking to arrange a gangbang group, that he will be hosting at his place. Makes no sense otherwise op here , why do you think that, If I was to suggest a Wrexham social do double expect me to host that as well ?

Hi OP

A social is different to a gangbang, as a social can be held in a public venue such as a bar, restaurant, social club etc.

I would definitely expect you to have at least arranged a potential venue.

If you are unable to host at your place, if you are proposing to arrange an event, it is always a good idea to have a venue at least in mind, before trying to arrange, as it give potential attendees the confidence it will actually go ahead rather than not having a planned venue, whether that be your home or a hotel, apartment etc. All the best with your event, when lockdown rules allow "

At no point have I said I would arrange one , all I asked if people would be interested at all. You never know someone who has held such an event may well know of a venue where one could take place .

Also I NEVER SUGGESTED AT ANY POINT IT WOULD TAKE PLACE WHILE COVID WAS AROUND .

» Add a new message to this topic