FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Yoni pearls

Yoni pearls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bird bright OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

Has any body heard about these or used them , as I just seen it on YouTube. Detox your fanny apparently and seen the stuff they claim what comes out . Would you try ladies??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I haven’t seen them but as a general rule you should avoid anything like that. The vagina is self-cleaning and doesn’t need detoxing, things like that will probably cause a yeast infection or something through upsetting the pH balance.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"I haven’t seen them but as a general rule you should avoid anything like that. The vagina is self-cleaning and doesn’t need detoxing, things like that will probably cause a yeast infection or something through upsetting the pH balance."

Indeed, you'd think that something designed to bring something with basically no immune system into the world would be clean enough really.

But if people want to pop a Persil liquitab into their foof then who am I to argue?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd put these back on the shelf along with Wasps Nests and anything made by Gwyneth Paltro! Stick with a dildo and/or cock!

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

[Removed by poster at 11/12/20 10:21:08]

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Just use one of those dildos that attaches to the bath tap. Combine playing with cleaning. Win win.

Just watch you don’t hit the hot tap to hard

» Add a new message to this topic