FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > How can it be safe?

How can it be safe?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustUS in Cardiff OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We're all in this together & for the same reasons, but with this virus picking up again all across South Wales & the rest of the Country & people still looking to meet, how can it be safe for anyone?

We all know about temptation, but why do people not realise the dangers of meeting others they have no idea about of where they may have been, or if they have already been infected & no symptoms are yet showing?

Stay safe everyone & let common sense prevail. There's more to life than meeting with others at the moment. xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky B and kinky DCouple  over a year ago

pwllheli

it shocking how many people are looking for meets on here, no wonder covid is on the rise with so many selfish people not taking the rules seriously and acting like the covid has disappeared

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Yes I agree things are not safe, not worth taken the risk, looking to the future will it be the same, do we need to change how we meet to keep fab going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As much as I agree, many people don’t care hence the rise

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

I think we should start to team up with groups on here and be honest with each other and only have meets within your group may be something like that to start

» Add a new message to this topic