FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Ladies watching your man with another

Ladies watching your man with another

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uff the Boner! OP   Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

Like to know, if possible?. Do any MF couples like to see their hubby having a BJ from another bloke?, and, if so, did you find it a thrill just to watch? Answers on a postcard! Lol....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love watching Dave with another guy really turns me on.

Jill x

SWANSEA

"Love watching Dave with another guy really turns me on.

Jill x"

Thank you for your reply, its good and encouraging to know.x

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

Oh yes of course, love to watch him getting sucked off while I’m playing with myself

SWANSEA

"Oh yes of course, love to watch him getting sucked off while I’m playing with myself "

Thank you, this is beginning to look encouraging, for me when it is safe to do so. Then, and only when this virus is no longer a risk, I will need to find a couple, that will!. Lol

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

my mrs likes to watch me sucking or being sucked or even fucked by guys

By *hubby11977Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Id love to give a guy oral infront of a woman

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

I love giving oral, and not bothered by who's watching

By *alclmMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi.

Yes I love being watched by wife or partner.

Only trouble is the guy coming to suck off the hubby will have a hope he can touch or fuck the female. We thought about doing this but single guys rarely stick to agreed boundries and hope for more. In doing so they fuck it up for all the other guys hoping fir this sinario. Safer and easier for us to meet bisexual m/f cpls to act this out with! John

SWANSEA

"Only trouble is the guy coming to suck off the hubby will have a hope he can touch or fuck the female. We thought about doing this but single guys rarely stick to agreed boundries and hope for more. In doing so they fuck it up for all the other guys hoping fir this sinario. Safer and easier for us to meet bisexual m/f cpls to act this out with! John"

I am only interested in cock as I have a woman. Shame that others have spoilt it for you by not sticking to boundries.

This is on my bucket list !

By *isspurplechesterWoman  over a year ago

Chester

We don’t play with men, but I absolutely LOVE watching a lady give Mr PC a blow job, such a massive turn on

By *wotoogetherCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

We are thinking of this however, Steve not 100% sure yet.

Reading JandJ's post does put us of a bit xx

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We had a fantastic time in Xtasia at the start of the year with a bi couple! Steph and the lady were having a kiss and a grope while I was sucking the bloke. I still remember looking over and seeing Steph watching me as she snogged his lady That was a hot night!

By *alclmMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi.

Well Maybe you are writ but speaking for myself I have been with couples where she just enjoyed watching us.

I’ve met couples who want this specific dynamic. Never tried to get the lady involved. If they set the boundary’s then they should be stuck to.

SWANSEA

"We are thinking of this however, Steve not 100% sure yet.

Reading JandJ's post does put us of a bit xx"

The key is that your partner must want to do it, any doubts then, perhaps not.

There are many people who value others boundries, unfortunately there are some that dont.

SWANSEA

"We had a fantastic time in Xtasia at the start of the year with a bi couple! Steph and the lady were having a kiss and a grope while I was sucking the bloke. I still remember looking over and seeing Steph watching me as she snogged his lady That was a hot night! "

Wow hot stuff!

SWANSEA

"I’ve met couples who want this specific dynamic. Never tried to get the lady involved. If they set the boundary’s then they should be stuck to. "

Very true, and its the right thing to do, to repect others wishes.

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

That’s understandable.

I used to meet a couple who would only meet single males claiming to be bi if it was male only first meet, no female present, and oral both ways to completion a minimum between the two males before the female would even entertain joining the party.

Just to avoid those claiming to be bi who would then spend all their time focussing on the female

Love being watched taking cock

I love sucking a cock in front of my wife she loves it too

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Love it, great fun too!

By *NymphoMan  over a year ago

Brecon

id love to have fun with the male half of a couple. Big fan of playing with guys alone with their partner watching even better

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Often thought about this , and the more I do the more I want to do it

The only female contact would be to snowball if she wants

Otherwise I’m swallowing

By *eannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

I've been with a couple where it started with oral with the guy as the lady striped off and started playing with herself as she watched us, I got him so hard that she came over and started to ride him, as we had set the boundaries I led next to them just touching them as she played with my member until they both climaxed, it was great to be there pity I didn't get fucked first but it was for their fun I was asked to join

By *NymphoMan  over a year ago

Brecon

I’ve generally had to settle for married guys sucking me alone but hopefully 2021 will bring some more varied excitement

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Like to know, if possible?. Do any MF couples like to see their hubby having a BJ from another bloke?, and, if so, did you find it a thrill just to watch? Answers on a postcard! Lol...."

I have seen my man give one, not get one, and it was uber hot!!! Looking forwards to watching more when lockdown rules lift.

Hi guys, I would happily oblige

I’m happy to join any couples for some fun

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Yes

"That’s understandable.

I used to meet a couple who would only meet single males claiming to be bi if it was male only first meet, no female present, and oral both ways to completion a minimum between the two males before the female would even entertain joining the party.

Just to avoid those claiming to be bi who would then spend all their time focussing on the female "

Thats the problem. Loads claim to be bi hoping to get to fuck the female. Thats what puts us off. Jenny would love to just "watch" me and a guy play and only watch.

By *oasterMan  over a year ago

Sth Wales

Would love to try.

Sheila always loved this

By *ildflowersMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Done this many times for a couple of ex gfs, we all found it very erotic x

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

"That’s understandable.

Just to avoid those claiming to be bi who would then spend all their time focussing on the female

Thats the problem. Loads claim to be bi hoping to get to fuck the female. Thats what puts us off. Jenny would love to just "watch" me and a guy play and only watch. "

I’ve never quite got that mentality, at what point do they think they can get to before the lie is busted? Or do they think they are such great lovers that the female will be having such a fantastic time that the couple will forget the bi male part of it?

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

have been lucky enough to participate in this scenario a few times, including one where she wanted him to fuck me

By *hocoDick1983Man  over a year ago

Newport

Was 3rd wheel to a married couple for nearly a year and the wife loved watching her husband suck and take my cock before showing him how it is really done.

SWANSEA

"Like to know, if possible?. Do any MF couples like to see their hubby having a BJ from another bloke?, and, if so, did you find it a thrill just to watch? Answers on a postcard! Lol....

I have seen my man give one, not get one, and it was uber hot!!! Looking forwards to watching more when lockdown rules lift."

Fingers crossed that you can and Im eternally hopefull!

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Yes!!!!

It’s hot af!!!

SWANSEA

"Like to know, if possible?. Do any MF couples like to see their hubby having a BJ from another bloke?, and, if so, did you find it a thrill just to watch? Answers on a postcard! Lol....

I have seen my man give one, not get one, and it was uber hot!!! Looking forwards to watching more when lockdown rules lift."

Roll on post covid world eh?

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Yep

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"That’s understandable.

Thats the problem. Loads claim to be bi hoping to get to fuck the female. Thats what puts us off. Jenny would love to just "watch" me and a guy play and only watch.

I’ve never quite got that mentality, at what point do they think they can get to before the lie is busted? Or do they think they are such great lovers that the female will be having such a fantastic time that the couple will forget the bi male part of it?"

Had this happen a few times, and its these males that spoil it.

Always loved it, if the lady just wants to watch, then so be it, im still gonna enjoy myself

"Always loved it, if the lady just wants to watch, then so be it, im still gonna enjoy myself "

If only all guys were like you though. Some lie they are bi. Others just wont stick to boundries. Saw it in group meets as a single. You state boundries but some guy will always try to over step them even in all guy group meets.

"Always loved it, if the lady just wants to watch, then so be it, im still gonna enjoy myself

If only all guys were like you though. Some lie they are bi. Others just wont stick to boundries. Saw it in group meets as a single. You state boundries but some guy will always try to over step them even in all guy group meets. "

Wish we could flag people who don't follow boundaries. They are there for people to enjoy their mutual fun. Any person who overstep is just being plain selfish.

Communication is key.

"Always loved it, if the lady just wants to watch, then so be it, im still gonna enjoy myself

If only all guys were like you though. Some lie they are bi. Others just wont stick to boundries. Saw it in group meets as a single. You state boundries but some guy will always try to over step them even in all guy group meets.

Wish we could flag people who don't follow boundaries. They are there for people to enjoy their mutual fun. Any person who overstep is just being plain selfish.

Communication is key.

"

Like i said i even seen it in all guy group meets. If they cant stick to boundries in all guys they certainly aint gonna stick to them with a female there. Saw one guy get hurt badly at one meet as he tried to fuck a guy bb even though we were all playing safe. He thought it was ok to stick it in unwrapped. In these days with risks of hiv/aids its just plain crazy. As you can imagine the other guy lost the plot. Thats why we will not risk meeting single guys as the risk for her aint worth it even though she gagging to see me play with a guy. So we will do it with bi cpls instead now. Shame some fuck it up for others on here. John.

Communication is key.

Like i said i even seen it in all guy group meets. If they cant stick to boundries in all guys they certainly aint gonna stick to them with a female there. Saw one guy get hurt badly at one meet as he tried to fuck a guy bb even though we were all playing safe. He thought it was ok to stick it in unwrapped. In these days with risks of hiv/aids its just plain crazy. As you can imagine the other guy lost the plot. Thats why we will not risk meeting single guys as the risk for her aint worth it even though she gagging to see me play with a guy. So we will do it with bi cpls instead now. Shame some fuck it up for others on here. John. "

Agree totally John, the bad ones end up tarnishing the good ones.

Communication is key.

Like i said i even seen it in all guy group meets. If they cant stick to boundries in all guys they certainly aint gonna stick to them with a female there. Saw one guy get hurt badly at one meet as he tried to fuck a guy bb even though we were all playing safe. He thought it was ok to stick it in unwrapped. In these days with risks of hiv/aids its just plain crazy. As you can imagine the other guy lost the plot. Thats why we will not risk meeting single guys as the risk for her aint worth it even though she gagging to see me play with a guy. So we will do it with bi cpls instead now. Shame some fuck it up for others on here. John.

Agree totally John, the bad ones end up tarnishing the good ones."

Unfortunately they do bud. But my womans safety comes before anything play related on here. I will not risk her just for a bit of fun to turn us both on. Sone say they are fully bi even on this thread cos they suck cock ffs. I bet most only do that in a cpl meet to edge their chances of fucking or even touching the female. To many devious buggers out there to take the risk.

Communication is key.

Unfortunately they do bud. But my womans safety comes before anything play related on here. I will not risk her just for a bit of fun to turn us both on. Sone say they are fully bi even on this thread cos they suck cock ffs. I bet most only do that in a cpl meet to edge their chances of fucking or even touching the female. To many devious buggers out there to take the risk. "

Too true mate, too true.

Communication is key.

Unfortunately they do bud. But my womans safety comes before anything play related on here. I will not risk her just for a bit of fun to turn us both on. Sone say they are fully bi even on this thread cos they suck cock ffs. I bet most only do that in a cpl meet to edge their chances of fucking or even touching the female. To many devious buggers out there to take the risk.

Too true mate, too true."

Sad though you cannot trust all because of a few wankers.

Communication is key.

Too true mate, too true.

Sad though you cannot trust all because of a few wankers. "

Yeah, but you don't need to trust all, just trust in a few (finding them in the first place is still the problem tho)

Communication is key.

Too true mate, too true.

Sad though you cannot trust all because of a few wankers.

Yeah, but you don't need to trust all, just trust in a few (finding them in the first place is still the problem tho)"

Yeah trust is the real issue with us to be honest. After me seeing guys in all guy groups my trust went to zero!

SWANSEA

Sounds hot, would love to too.

SWANSEA

"Yes!!!!

It’s hot af!!! "

It sure is

SWANSEA

I am sorry that some of you have had bad experiences with guys who lied.

It spoils it for majority of us, who seem to be in the minority unfortunately.

I am bi, yes, and im only interested in cock. Just greedy for it, so if I can have your man, and you are happy and turned on to watch then that is a bonus.

All the negativity aside, I love meeting up with couples, personally meeting up with a guy on a 1 to 1 doesn't rock my boat. But with a couple whole different scenario, im lucky enough to know some great couples who I miss dearly due to covid. The pleasure of having my fave couple taking turns to blow me in the jacuzzi at chams, with all these people watching... absolute heaven

By *ngelLordCouple  over a year ago

Newport

"All the negativity aside, I love meeting up with couples, personally meeting up with a guy on a 1 to 1 doesn't rock my boat. But with a couple whole different scenario, im lucky enough to know some great couples who I miss dearly due to covid. The pleasure of having my fave couple taking turns to blow me in the jacuzzi at chams, with all these people watching... absolute heaven

"

Ohhh Chams we miss it so much ??

"All the negativity aside, I love meeting up with couples, personally meeting up with a guy on a 1 to 1 doesn't rock my boat. But with a couple whole different scenario, im lucky enough to know some great couples who I miss dearly due to covid. The pleasure of having my fave couple taking turns to blow me in the jacuzzi at chams, with all these people watching... absolute heaven

Ohhh Chams we miss it so much ??"

We will return lol

» Add a new message to this topic