FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Do Bi Couple want men?

Do Bi Couple want men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onwelsh OP   Man  over a year ago

Where the Dragons Live

So I have been lucky enough to meet a few couples in a club relatively recently and be asked to join them for bi fun with all involved. London area and before COVID

I loved it and been looking for bi couple in southwales that want men to join them.

Seems to be a huge shortage around here and thought i would post here to see if any bi couple are looking for men to join them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

You could use the search option as that has a bisexual option, it might help.

Where the Dragons Live

Thanks for the advice, I have tried yes. Just seems to be lots if time wasters and no real genuine bi couples

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Once the vaccine has been issued, yes, but not until then.

Where the Dragons Live

"Once the vaccine has been issued, yes, but not until then."

Yes of course. I am future planning. If you fancy staying in touch till then please drop me a message x

Cardiff

We've put you on our hotlist.xx

Where the Dragons Live

Thanks im honoured x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Feel free to PM me. May have an opportunity coming up post restrictions of course.

Where the Dragons Live

"Feel free to PM me. May have an opportunity coming up post restrictions of course."

Not sure is that aimed at me?

Yes

Where the Dragons Live

"Yes"

Not able to as you have guys blocked

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Yes

Where the Dragons Live

"Yes "

Well would love to chat some more if you are interested? X

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

we might be interested when we can get together again at club but would want a chat first

"Yes

Not able to as you have guys blocked "

Changed

By *reedyNotNeedyCouple  over a year ago

Amersham

Bi couple here and we love bi guys but unfortunately we’re too far away and obviously it’s not safe to meet right now but thought we should say hello

We will in the future but not at the moment. We are concentrating on meeting bi m/f cpls when things are safe for meeting them. Maybe bi males and bi females then after that. Due to many dickhead of guys being abusing on here if you wont meet we have blocked single guys for now. We are both fully bi and anyone we meet would rather they are also and not pretend bi to get to fuck the mrs.

Where the Dragons Live

"We will in the future but not at the moment. We are concentrating on meeting bi m/f cpls when things are safe for meeting them. Maybe bi males and bi females then after that. Due to many dickhead of guys being abusing on here if you wont meet we have blocked single guys for now. We are both fully bi and anyone we meet would rather they are also and not pretend bi to get to fuck the mrs. "

Yeah lots of fakes and time wasters here, i feel your pain big time.

Happy to keep chatting for future plans if your interested?

Plus i assure you i am genuine

We are out there, my gf and I love bi mmf! Although obviously not until safe to meet!

"We are out there, my gf and I love bi mmf! Although obviously not until safe to meet! "

No shit sherlock (on the first part of your statement )

We are actively looking for the right Bi guy but so many people on here are just fakes, actors, liars or desperate. One day we hope to find a guy into the same things as us who we can get on with as friends. It probably will come from a couple to be fair.

Cardiff

"Feel free to PM me. May have an opportunity coming up post restrictions of course.

Not sure is that aimed at me?"

Yes it is. Lets get covid sorted first before we try to plan anything. Hurry up with the vaccine!

Where the Dragons Live

"Feel free to PM me. May have an opportunity coming up post restrictions of course.

Not sure is that aimed at me?

Yes it is. Lets get covid sorted first before we try to plan anything. Hurry up with the vaccine!"

Thanks both, hope to hear from you soon x

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I would most definitely agree with you

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"We've put you on our hotlist.xx"

Us too

"We are out there, my gf and I love bi mmf! Although obviously not until safe to meet!

No shit sherlock (on the first part of your statement )"

Haha you know us well!

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Is there a national shortage? When safety allows happy to lead the Birmingham effort to combat this problem

My ex and I used to hold a lot of bi parties-we once had one w12 couples- I always enjoyed the bi side and miss it

We do like meeting bi men occasionally but we're not ones for 'planning for the future. Cant tell you what we're gonna be in the mood for tomorrow never mind 3 years next Tuesday the 72nd of november

Birmingham

Well Bozo sorted that out for you.

By *oidtimesMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Im available as a bi male. Dont all rush at once.

By *enjones69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Definitely more fun

"Im available as a bi male. Dont all rush at once. "

Bi but have straight on your profile???

By *oidtimesMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Was selected incorrectly when profile made many moons ago

"Was selected incorrectly when profile made many moons ago"

By *rick or treatCouple  over a year ago

land of the rising sun

It takes less than a minute to change it.

The problem we have is guys claiming to be bi but when it comes down to it have no interest in going near the man

cardiff

"It takes less than a minute to change it.

The problem we have is guys claiming to be bi but when it comes down to it have no interest in going near the man"

Tell us about it ! The time wasted when we’ve finallly found a bi chap we think suits us

, we’ve met for a coffee, he’s talked the talk , we go home and agree to meet him again .

Go to his , more rare joint, free time , I whip my dress off , my chap drops his trollies , the guy drops his ! Ohhh here we go boy on boy stuff ! I’m Moister and hotter than Fukushima power plant

My chap reaches for his cock , he jumps like you’ve hit him with an electric cattle prod , he waddles over to me on his knees , reached for my saggy D cups , err hang on matey , I want to see some hot gay male love first

Err I’m not really bi , he can suck my cock though if I can fuck you

“ , ziiiiiiiiippppp, click , clip clip clip , creak, slam , clunk click , bub bub bub , vrooommm

, screech “

, followed by “ that was another fucking waste of time wasn’t it love !”

Sound familiar ?

The problem we have is guys claiming to be bi but when it comes down to it have no interest in going near the man

Tell us about it ! The time wasted when we’ve finallly found a bi chap we think suits us

, we’ve met for a coffee, he’s talked the talk , we go home and agree to meet him again .

Go to his , more rare joint, free time , I whip my dress off , my chap drops his trollies , the guy drops his ! Ohhh here we go boy on boy stuff ! I’m Moister and hotter than Fukushima power plant

My chap reaches for his cock , he jumps like you’ve hit him with an electric cattle prod , he waddles over to me on his knees , reached for my saggy D cups , err hang on matey , I want to see some hot gay male love first

“ , ziiiiiiiiippppp, click , clip clip clip , creak, slam , clunk click , bub bub bub , vrooommm

, screech “

Sound familiar ? "

Had that as a single also. Guy claims to be bi but i can only suck his cock only. Why do they lie ffs.

Where the Dragons Live

, screech “

Sound familiar ? "

That is awesome, you remembered the sounds and everything. Clearly that has happened once too many times. I feel for you, really do. Well some of us are genuine I assure you

By *ardiffwalesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

, screech “

Sound familiar ?

That is awesome, you remembered the sounds and everything. Clearly that has happened once too many times. I feel for you, really do. Well some of us are genuine I assure you "

Agreed!

By *ngelLordCouple  over a year ago

Newport

The problem we have is guys claiming to be bi but when it comes down to it have no interest in going near the man"

That's definitely the problem and makes it harder for both parties to find what they looking for

Very genuine bi guy here with verifications and face pictures that I can send. I’m open honest and will tell you up front anything you want to know.

Most important for me in just finding nice fun people.

If anyone does want to chat would be great, may I also say some very sexy couples on this profile x

Birmingham

Might have to be reminded there’s a woman in the room in the right circumstances...

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

We like bi guys tho it's finding respectful ones that's problem

Birmingham

What do you mean by respectful. Genuine question as in if someone was willing to ask me along I cannot imagine doing something disrespectful & messing everything up.

By *irtytqCouple  over a year ago

pembroke

Yes as long as they’re bisexual and play with both parties

"Yes as long as they’re bisexual and play with both parties "

Has to be both. But most will lie just to fuck the female.

Hey guys boys or men. let's put on a show for the ladies. That like to watch man on man action.

Cardiff

" Hey guys boys or men. let's put on a show for the ladies. That like to watch man on man action. "

We love seeing two guys or more sucking each other. Hurry up & post some pics & vids! xx

Where the Dragons Live

" Hey guys boys or men. let's put on a show for the ladies. That like to watch man on man action.

We love seeing two guys or more sucking each other. Hurry up & post some pics & vids! xx"

This confuses me. How do guys lie about this. Surely when they turn up and wont play with the guy, then sure the couples would just ask them to leave. Its not like they can hide away.

Some guys on here, i dunno. Just seems strange that they lie to get to the female, but will put themselves in an awkward situation when the guy tries to interact.

" Hey guys boys or men. let's put on a show for the ladies. That like to watch man on man action.

We love seeing two guys or more sucking each other. Hurry up & post some pics & vids! xx

This confuses me. How do guys lie about this. Surely when they turn up and wont play with the guy, then sure the couples would just ask them to leave. Its not like they can hide away.

Some guys on here, i dunno. Just seems strange that they lie to get to the female, but will put themselves in an awkward situation when the guy tries to interact.

"

Guys will lie just to fuck the female. Only way to stop that is as my jenny said is if it was her she would say "you guys are playing first whilst i watch for ages" then if the guy genuine she would join in. If the guy refuses to play with me first then he gets booted out simple way to find out the fakes.

[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 18:08:44]

cardiff

"

You’d be amazed . Did you read our post above ?

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

You’d be amazed . Did you read our post above ?"

Hello you two ! Hope you’re doing ok ! Let’s catch up when we can for real .

As a bisexual man I’ve been in situations where I’ve met a couple with another man present and he’s not bi at all , lied through his teeth on the off chance the couple will say “ oh go on then” and let him bonk the girl

Real bisexual men seem rather than the eternally desired single bisexual female.

It’s say anything in the hope of hitting base with a girl . It’s as simple as that . And it’s not nice or fair or moral

As a bisexual man I’ve been in situations where I’ve met a couple with another man present and he’s not bi at all , lied through his teeth on the off chance the couple will say “ oh go on then” and let him bonk the girl

Real bisexual men seem rather than the eternally desired single bisexual female.

It’s say anything in the hope of hitting base with a girl . It’s as simple as that . And it’s not nice or fair or moral "

If it turned out he was not fully bi he be out. As i said above jenny would make it clear he was only playing with me as she watched and maybe, just maybe after a good while she might join in. That would sort out the lying fuckers who pretend to be bi!

Where the Dragons Live

It’s say anything in the hope of hitting base with a girl . It’s as simple as that . And it’s not nice or fair or moral

If it turned out he was not fully bi he be out. As i said above jenny would make it clear he was only playing with me as she watched and maybe, just maybe after a good while she might join in. That would sort out the lying fuckers who pretend to be bi!"

Totally agree, best way to sort out the time wasters

We love bi meets couples or singles x

"We love bi meets couples or singles x"

You ve got me at your beck and call xx

By *ona66Man  over a year ago

Redwick

Genuine bisexual male with a gsoh and manners , looking to find fun bisexual couples in the South Wales area to enjoy private fun times when it’s safe again really soon I hope !

It would be great to hear from the real couples on this site as I have experienced like many too many time wasters and dreamers - all I would like is to be able to meet real people to become friends in the future

Thanks for reading this- stay safe and healthy all true fabbers jona x

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

"Bi couple here and we love bi guys but unfortunately we’re too far away and obviously it’s not safe to meet right now but thought we should say hello "

Very bi here, and nearby, love to explore bi mfm with you both as soon as safe & good xx

Oh yes, definitely looking for guys to play when times are less ridged

By *ndrapodaMan  over a year ago

Swansea

It’s always frustrating to hear that single guys spoil the fun for the genuine guys out there. I’m always very keen to play with guy one to one as it’s a real turn on for me being watched as I suck cock or, even better, get fucked. There are some pictures of me sucking cock on my profile.

"It’s always frustrating to hear that single guys spoil the fun for the genuine guys out there. I’m always very keen to play with guy one to one as it’s a real turn on for me being watched as I suck cock or, even better, get fucked. There are some pictures of me sucking cock on my profile.

"

It is a shame the twats fuck up for single guys. But as i played as a bi single also in the past i know to well that guys do not stick to boundries well at all. Id not risk it with my mrs watching or playing with a single guy after my experiences meeting guys years ago!

By *ona66Man  over a year ago

Redwick

It’s a real shame you have had such bad experiences, I would always get to know a couple first and wait to be invited to join them , and if not it’s their choice and I will always respect that

Stay safe and healthy

"It’s a real shame you have had such bad experiences, I would always get to know a couple first and wait to be invited to join them , and if not it’s their choice and I will always respect that

Stay safe and healthy "

Yep past experiences in only guy groups were not good. Guys trying to bb fuck you even though you said safe only ect. One guy thought it be ok to slap me around a bit acting the dom. He regretted it when one of the guys there a nice and very big black guy whoes house we were in and who arranged the group meet floored him. To be fair he took me once side to make sure i was ok before we all started play again.the guy was picked up and thrown out sharpish. Its a shame guys fuck it up for other guys but so many speak of guys not sticking to boundries on here. Its a shame as me and the mrs are a right kinky and naughty pair to.

By *ightporter69Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

I’m really looking for that elusive bi cpl. Been on here for many a year now and found one lovely cpl, but sadly they are off the scene now.

"I’m really looking for that elusive bi cpl. Been on here for many a year now and found one lovely cpl, but sadly they are off the scene now. "

There are loads on here just keep looking.

Bridgend

"I’m really looking for that elusive bi cpl. Been on here for many a year now and found one lovely cpl, but sadly they are off the scene now.

There are loads on here just keep looking. "

I will lol. It’s always nice to find that one u click with and the fun can be endless then.

"I’m really looking for that elusive bi cpl. Been on here for many a year now and found one lovely cpl, but sadly they are off the scene now.

I will lol. It’s always nice to find that one u click with and the fun can be endless then. "

If they trust you yes.

Bridgend

I will lol. It’s always nice to find that one u click with and the fun can be endless then.

If they trust you yes. "

Indeed x

If they trust you yes.

Indeed x"

cardiff

"I’m really looking for that elusive bi cpl. Been on here for many a year now and found one lovely cpl, but sadly they are off the scene now. "

You’re profile is quite a good one . It’s the bi curious and the fact that you can’t accommodate slaps the tin lid on yourself from our point of view but nil desperandum, single bisexual chaps are quite hard to find

By *ouble_Trouble_X2Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

We have seen quite a few posts similar to this one, seems to be a common theme either couples carnt find a genuine, decent bi guy who is just as much up for fun with female/male equally or bi guys carnt find a bi couple??

We've really enjoyed bi mmf's previously (before covid) and hope to continue enjoying them once allowed to and safe to do so again!

Hope we can all find what We're looking for xx

CARDIFF

Me me me ! Jumping up and down and waving his hand !

But not till covid is concluded ! Oh

If any couples would like a natter I’m as bi as a bi thing

I had a dream where I was with a couple and they both were sucking me! I don't know if that qualifies me as bi, but I would definitely try that!

"I had a dream where I was with a couple and they both were sucking me! I don't know if that qualifies me as bi, but I would definitely try that!"

Nope it was just a dream. Acting bi to just fuck the female wont work and would just get you thrown out.

"Me me me ! Jumping up and down and waving his hand !

If any couples would like a natter I’m as bi as a bi thing "

So do you take anal? Or just do oral fun?

I have only played oraly, with anal fin do you have to prep and build upto it?

[Removed by poster at 14/01/21 16:53:55]

"I have only played oraly, with anal fin do you have to prep and build upto it? "

Thanks for reply. You are not fully bi then. Oral only is not for me. John.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I have only played oraly, with anal fin do you have to prep and build upto it?

Thanks for reply. You are not fully bi then. Oral only is not for me. John. "

With respect, you can’t tell another person what their sexuality is, and sexuality isn’t based on specific actions. There are plenty of gay men who never receive anal, only give, would you tell them they aren’t gay? It’s fine to say you don’t want to meet a man who won’t let you stick your cock up his arse, it’s not fine to question his sexuality because of it.

CARDIFF

"Me me me ! Jumping up and down and waving his hand !

If any couples would like a natter I’m as bi as a bi thing

So do you take anal? Or just do oral fun? "

Hello both ! Oh I give and take anal with a man . I’m rather safely naughty if I’m frank ! Who’s Frank ? I’m Tom . Pleased to meet you x

CARDIFF

With respect, you can’t tell another person what their sexuality is, and sexuality isn’t based on specific actions. There are plenty of gay men who never receive anal, only give, would you tell them they aren’t gay? It’s fine to say you don’t want to meet a man who won’t let you stick your cock up his arse, it’s not fine to question his sexuality because of it."

Yes but I rather like the “ fully bi “ label. Whilst I see your point about there are gay men who are asexual, in the context of fab and laying cards on the table I think the orally bi / fully bi tags are real and relevant

I wasn’t saying I wouldn’t I was just asking about what sort or preparation and work up to doing it do people do x

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

With respect, you can’t tell another person what their sexuality is, and sexuality isn’t based on specific actions. There are plenty of gay men who never receive anal, only give, would you tell them they aren’t gay? It’s fine to say you don’t want to meet a man who won’t let you stick your cock up his arse, it’s not fine to question his sexuality because of it.

Yes but I rather like the “ fully bi “ label. Whilst I see your point about there are gay men who are asexual, in the context of fab and laying cards on the table I think the orally bi / fully bi tags are real and relevant "

I didn’t say anything about asexuality, I was talking specifically about receiving anal. There are plenty of gay and bi men who never, ever bottom, only top. “Do you take a cock up your arse” isn’t a valid measure of sexuality.

Cardiff

We can't wait for the moment its safe to meet again, both gagging to suck & share a nice cock or two together, especially when we arranged last minute outdoor meets.

It was difficult to find genuine bi guys before the lockdown, wonder if that will change when its safe to meet again?

cardiff

"We can't wait for the moment its safe to meet again, both gagging to suck & share a nice cock or two together, especially when we arranged last minute outdoor meets.

It was difficult to find genuine bi guys before the lockdown, wonder if that will change when its safe to meet again? "

Probably not !!

"We can't wait for the moment its safe to meet again, both gagging to suck & share a nice cock or two together, especially when we arranged last minute outdoor meets.

It was difficult to find genuine bi guys before the lockdown, wonder if that will change when its safe to meet again? "

As i played as a single bi guy on here i can confirm most guys shit on meeting. Even in a group session you invite 10-12 and if half turn up you done good. Some people love the fantasy but shit out on meeting up for the reality.

It was difficult to find genuine bi guys before the lockdown, wonder if that will change when its safe to meet again?

Probably not !! "

Better bloody had

CARDIFF

Well , post this bizarre period in our lives, if anyone’s interested in meeting , please feel free to write at any time !!

Easiest way to sort out who _ill suck your partners cock is for the men to meet first without the female there I met a couple off a different site and she said meet my husband on his own first to prove I’d suck his cock and the two of us had great fun met the wife a few weeks later but met him 3 times before her loved it

By *nighthood75Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Im happy to start with guys especially with wife or Gf watching!

By *andsome83Man  over a year ago

Pontypool

Been swinging for many years and have to say bi fun with a couple is my biggest turn on, can relate to some of the posts about time wasters but serious bi fun here

Let me know if anyone fancies chatting.

Thanks all

We used to meet with men, now seeking a couple to befriend after Covid, BUT if the right gentlemen comes along I could be tempted.

Birmingham

As i played as a single bi guy on here i can confirm most guys shit on meeting. Even in a group session you invite 10-12 and if half turn up you done good. Some people love the fantasy but shit out on meeting up for the reality. "

I have found this applies to...group fun, 3 somes, watersports & versatile fun..pretty sure that isn’t exhaustive...profile says yes, person says no, or no show..

[Removed by poster at 22/01/21 11:27:21]

"We used to meet with men, now seeking a couple to befriend after Covid, BUT if the right gentlemen comes along I could be tempted."

Trying to find the right one is like trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. Too many people (of all sexes) on here have no intention of meeting up. They just use this as a way of indulging in their fantasies without having the balls to follow through.

By *uff the Boner!Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

I think there is less hassle if guys just meet instead,after pandemic due to the uncertainty of it all with honesty.

By *ontypartypeople69Couple  over a year ago

Porth

We're always looking for for bi guys .. especially hot and hung..

By *atchafish_16Man  over a year ago

newbridge

Oooo yes

"We used to meet with men, now seeking a couple to befriend after Covid, BUT if the right gentlemen comes along I could be tempted.

Trying to find the right one is like trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. Too many people (of all sexes) on here have no intention of meeting up. They just use this as a way of indulging in their fantasies without having the balls to follow through.

"

When we first joined this site and Sheila was seeking a male to join us, not for a one off but a regular playmate it she narrowed ten profiles of guys that had messaged us, chat to each on the phone, met socially then narrowed further down to two and then we arranged to meet up at the Ashford International hotel in Kent for some mmf fun BUT all of this took nearly a year from start to actually getting down to some fun

Most of the guys we met socially were genuine and friendly .

So they are out there it's just Sheila seems a little fussy !!!!

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I regularly play with a bi couple from North Wales, obviously it’s been less frequent since the Covid situation has occurred.

I am also on fab guys which to be honest has been a complete waste of time, it’s mostly populated by men in relationships, the last thing I want is some pissed off wife or girlfriend screaming through my letter box (not a euphemism lol) that she knows what’s been going on!

My girlfriend is on here and she has had a relationship with a woman historically, so hopefully either as singles or a couple something will present itself when things revert back to a more normal world!

Yum.

Xx

"We used to meet with men, now seeking a couple to befriend after Covid, BUT if the right gentlemen comes along I could be tempted.

"

Nobody can meet anyway at the moment

Nobody can meet anyway at the moment"

Well the sensible ones aren't

By *enuinebikinkyMan  over a year ago

LLANELLI

Hi all. Just want yo throw my hst into the ring for all bi couples in this thread.

I am fully bi not bi curious. I love cock fun. More than happy to have full on fun with the hubby as wife watches on. In fact its a huge turn on for me knowing wife is getting moist and horny as im naked with hubby

I can accom or travel too. Oh and domt be put off by crossdressing as its not a deal breaker and happy to play as male in male mode

Any couples interested pop me a message. Cheers

Well the sensible ones aren't "

True.

By *ill suckMan  over a year ago

UK

[Removed by poster at 27/01/21 14:46:33]

Nobody can meet anyway at the moment"

Very true

Bridgend

Very true "

"You could use the search option as that has a bisexual option, it might help. "

Well the sensible ones aren't "

So you would be happy just playing with the guy as his mrs just watched only then? Or would you expect her to join in the future? That question sounds out the pretend bi guys who are really after the fems pussy to fuck by saying they are bi or the real bi guys who are happy with just getting the bi cock play. John

By *ngelLordCouple  over a year ago

Newport

To avoid the disappointment we prefer couples singles mostly at club on bi nights

So you would be happy just playing with the guy as his mrs just watched only then? Or would you expect her to join in the future? That question sounds out the pretend bi guys who are really after the fems pussy to fuck by saying they are bi or the real bi guys who are happy with just getting the bi cock play. John"

I personally (being the exhibitionist that I am lol) find it hugely stimulating having guy on guy fun only, with the partner or others watching, knowing that the observer's are enjoying themselves without joining in, is deeply erotic

So you would be happy just playing with the guy as his mrs just watched only then? Or would you expect her to join in the future? That question sounds out the pretend bi guys who are really after the fems pussy to fuck by saying they are bi or the real bi guys who are happy with just getting the bi cock play. John

I personally (being the exhibitionist that I am lol) find it hugely stimulating having guy on guy fun only, with the partner or others watching, knowing that the observer's are enjoying themselves without joining in, is deeply erotic "

You are a rare man in here. Most just hope to shag the lady of the cpl. Hat off to you sir

Birmingham

I personally (being the exhibitionist that I am lol) find it hugely stimulating having guy on guy fun only, with the partner or others watching, knowing that the observer's are enjoying themselves without joining in, is deeply erotic "

Show off! but I do find I work better with an audience, only had this with a male gaze, but sounds good to me

I personally (being the exhibitionist that I am lol) find it hugely stimulating having guy on guy fun only, with the partner or others watching, knowing that the observer's are enjoying themselves without joining in, is deeply erotic

Show off! but I do find I work better with an audience, only had this with a male gaze, but sounds good to me"

Show off! but I do find I work better with an audience, only had this with a male gaze, but sounds good to me

"

You are one of the rare genuine and respectful guys on here. Nice chatting to you earlier in pm. Hope we can arrange a meet when safe to do so. Guys on here could take a few lessons from you on how to be respectful. You are the only single guy on our friends list which speaks volumes for how you conduct yourself on here. Good chatting you. Jenny&john

You are one of the rare genuine and respectful guys on here. Nice chatting to you earlier in pm. Hope we can arrange a meet when safe to do so. Guys on here could take a few lessons from you on how to be respectful. You are the only single guy on our friends list which speaks volumes for how you conduct yourself on here. Good chatting you. Jenny&john"

This is why Fab is so great, forget the false profiles, chauvinists, pic stealers etc etc.

This site gives you the opportunity to meet new friends, create incredible new memories and to just be yourself and enjoy life.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

"Once the vaccine has been issued, yes, but not until then."
just had mine lol

By *ravelsALotMan  over a year ago

Leicester and Birmingham

"We've put you on our hotlist.xx"

Me too! Great pics and profile! Love a bi couple- not enough around

By *hunkeeMonkeyMan  over a year ago

Clydach

Reading these threads it's easy to see why single guys get so much grief on here. Why do the minority spoil it for the rest of us genuine ones ? It's hard enough to get to chat to people, especially couples without all the bad stuff going on.

If any couple would be interested in chatting say hi ?

It is difficult, doubly so when you are a short arse like me! I would, and have, meet the male part of the couple first for a play to prove my genuineness (new word). Hopefully when everything gets somewhere near normal we can all get back to normal shenanigans again

By *um2020Man  over a year ago

Everywhere

You know it;-)

x

"Definitely more fun "

CARDIFF

Re : the playing with a chap on his own before you meet them as a couple. This is something I became a little reluctant to do. I’m more than happy to meet men on their own , BUT,

This started to become another FAB porky pie where there WAS no couple and I’m not a fan of the deception . If you want to meet a bloke, bloke to bloke , just say ! Don’t wrap it up in a package where you use a fake wife in the process.

Cardiff

On our list of 'to do' once this is all over & its safe once again to meet.

By *wmbranmikeMan  over a year ago

swansea

Love meeting bi couples anyone up for it

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

I would love to meet with a bisexual couple also when safe to do so x

By *W55Man  over a year ago

Brecon

Hi Bi,sss

If there is a couple that want to fulfil my MMF fantasy drop me a line, happy to play while lady watches then joins in.

Regards David

"Re : the playing with a chap on his own before you meet them as a couple. This is something I became a little reluctant to do. I’m more than happy to meet men on their own , BUT,

This started to become another FAB porky pie where there WAS no couple and I’m not a fan of the deception . If you want to meet a bloke, bloke to bloke , just say ! Don’t wrap it up in a package where you use a fake wife in the process."

What about the supposidly bi guy who is not really but just wants to fuck the female of the cpl but lies in the hope of getting pussy. Works both ways. Rather meet bi cpls than bi singles any day as to many lie on here to fuck the women!

I have to say this is a very refreshing post, to see so much positivity from couples towards Bi men.

"Re : the playing with a chap on his own before you meet them as a couple. This is something I became a little reluctant to do. I’m more than happy to meet men on their own , BUT,

This started to become another FAB porky pie where there WAS no couple and I’m not a fan of the deception . If you want to meet a bloke, bloke to bloke , just say ! Don’t wrap it up in a package where you use a fake wife in the process.

What about the supposidly bi guy who is not really but just wants to fuck the female of the cpl but lies in the hope of getting pussy. Works both ways. Rather meet bi cpls than bi singles any day as to many lie on here to fuck the women!"

How is your husband fully bi?

What about the supposidly bi guy who is not really but just wants to fuck the female of the cpl but lies in the hope of getting pussy. Works both ways. Rather meet bi cpls than bi singles any day as to many lie on here to fuck the women!

How is your husband fully bi? "

Because i was a bi single on here before i met jenny,i met cpls and single males and females also.

How is your husband fully bi? "

If you mean sexually then i am not just in to oral meets only.

By *omazzzMan  over a year ago

Enniskillen

Count me in...

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Bi couple here

"Bi couple here "

Bi cpl here to