FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Realy Struggling Here Guys

Realy Struggling Here Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where do we start........

been doing this for about 18 mnths now but due to our jobs we struggle to get free time as our job involves looking after kids

then some times when we do get time and arrange a meet something goes wrong and have to cancel then people think we are time wasters

we would just love to go and blow our brains out but just cant seem to get it right

any suggestions

fanx muchly

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi..have you tried a swingers club yet? Chameleons in Newport on a Friday is good..lots of friendly people there.

Unfortunately life gets in the way..

If private meets are not a thing for you, then you are left with club nights and socials. (after party social fun for playing)

Which club and which social is purely a personal preference - and if you can get to them or not.

By *econdwind123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Really understand this issue as we also have limited time to enjoy ourselves due to work and children.

Clubs are an option, but we much prefer private meets. Don't get us wrong, we've had great times at clubs but just prefer the intimacy of a private meet. Suggest you keep in touch with reliable people on this site and post an ad when you're available to meet. Not a magic solution but often works for us.

Good luck...have fun and stay safe. xx

"Where do we start........

been doing this for about 18 mnths now but due to our jobs we struggle to get free time as our job involves looking after kids

then some times when we do get time and arrange a meet something goes wrong and have to cancel then people think we are time wasters

we would just love to go and blow our brains out but just cant seem to get it right

any suggestions

fanx muchly

x

"

we know exactly how u feel lol we have the same prob ! When we do get a chance somethin goes wrong lol keep tryin is our motto

hey chin up peeps, this type of thing happens to everyone dont get dispondent, and the vast majority on here understand that when you got children they have to come 1st you always get the knobheads who then call you timewasters but ignore them.

pop along to a social if you can lots of fellow fabbers to meet and chat to there should ease your worries, cdiff 28th july milford haven 4th aug and swansea 11th of aug look in forums and pop ur names down.

Thanks guys

never tried a club just not had the balls to go in on our own and i bet we aint the only 1's either

probably the joys of the job i suppose perhaps your right a social is the way forward and go from there we even thought of doing a new profile but changed our minds

shivering with excitement already

x

So glad to see this in forum. It's the same for us with work and kids and general daily toil! What seems to get lost on the site is that all these profiles are real people, not images of sex starved nymphos out bonkin seven days a week. Single guys take note! We recently have played during the day time as school is a great babysitter! Not ideal but works for some! And like others, no balls for socials or clubs! Maybe one day!

Same for us too, can't get passed square one though it's not for the want of trying lol.

Now school's out our daytimes are out of bounds as well.

Would love to pluck up the courage to attend a social!

what have i started???

perhaps we should organise a night for us virgin club and social peeps

hmmm

answers on a postcard

but as been said above kids holidays now and we are double stuffed well at least i wish i was any way

and as well as this we normally like to have a socail meet first not just turn up and get on with it but it has been known to happen that way xx

Lick

x

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Socials are really good, our first one was the last Cardiff one and loved it. Scared to death to go in and a few drinks in bar downstairs first and could so easily have gone home.

Maybe it would encourage more to go if some of the people that have been before arranged to meet a new person or couple in the bar downstairs first for a drink then at least newbies aren't having to walk into the social on their own as it was very daunting. We were suppose to meet a couple for that reason downstairs but we got held up in traffic so had to go in on our own.. so glad we did.

Same here kids work and business of our own and no babysitter to call on and guys just don't understand and think you're being a time waster.

Nothing scary about a social and we've all been newbies once. Before socials, particularly Cardiff, a few of us meet up in the Prince of Wales and always welcome social virgins to join us.

By *etlinkMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I've never been to a social and i've put my name down for cardiff. I am a bit nervous whether it'll be a warm atmosphere, but reading your comments is making me feel more reaxed

As its already been said, socials are hit and miss. We love clubs but do prefer a private meet.

If couples are willing to understand your situation then they are worth bothering with at all. we don't have children but with ray having 2 jobs it's still tricky at times. Best of luck xxx

personaly we have never found the socials hit and miss have realy enjoyed them , there is a big party clashing with the cdiff social on the 28th the 1st milford social last month we realy enjoyed was good to meet fellow fabbers from that area we are gutted we cant make the 1 on the 4th cos we are going to poole for a week but we are deffo going to be at the swansea social on the 11th of aug which is filling up nicely.

some people when attending a social for the 1st time sometimes get the impression that it is cliquey and most are nervous about going round and introducing themselves we didnt cos im a cheeky mare pmsl we have realy enjoyed every social we have been to and try to support the effort of the organisers as much as we can and kiddies and funds permit.

so get along to 1 and meet fellow fabbers theres no need to be shy cos we all there for the same reason.

hope this helps.

fire xxxxxxxxxx

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

If any virgins want me to hold thier hand - I'll happily oblige :o)

Im no 'big face' in the crowds - but its not all about being the star in the room .. there are dozens of people holding that title

Us 'starters' can help each other to start

» Add a new message to this topic