FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > North Wales Dogging

North Wales Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthwalesmaster OP   Man  over a year ago

rhyl

Dogging sites are a problem, with normally patrols happening. Before the pandemic I was looking to purchase a woodland so that doogers could come. What will be the interest, dont want it to be all male as this scares away couples and single females

I had this problem when I used dogging sites in East Midlands with my then partner, it started off mostly couples then got inundated with sinle males and most couples left

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"Dogging sites are a problem, with normally patrols happening. Before the pandemic I was looking to purchase a woodland so that doogers could come. What will be the interest, dont want it to be all male as this scares away couples and single females

I had this problem when I used dogging sites in East Midlands with my then partner, it started off mostly couples then got inundated with sinle males and most couples left"

Will always be a difficult one as the males outnumber the couples by so many (just look at the number of males on here) I tried to organised one a few years back and had a good mix lined up (it never happened in the end) not sure the list would be so easy to keep ongoing with more couple than guys. But guess if not done all the time might be ok.

rhyl

If there is interest then they will have to contact me given details of where and a code for the gate. If the allow others in or give out code they will be banned from future sessions.

Will have to ensure genuine couples are not pestered by too many men. My experience is that what puts people going to dogging sites

chester/hawarden

"If there is interest then they will have to contact me given details of where and a code for the gate. If the allow others in or give out code they will be banned from future sessions.

Will have to ensure genuine couples are not pestered by too many men. My experience is that what puts people going to dogging sites"

Sounds like a good plan can always change the code every so often so it does not get banded about

rhyl

it will be a coded padlock on the gate that can be changed after each session

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

Always thought dogging sites needed a high ratio of men.

As your place is going to be permanent,unless a very large woodland with multiple car parks to rotate. Everyone will soon know it.

Normally once a spot is spoilt, they move to another spot.

By *inky B and kinky DCouple  over a year ago

pwllheli

It's the single men that's puts us off from dogging and would only consider doing it with other couples

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"it will be a coded padlock on the gate that can be changed after each session"

What’s to stop people climbing over the gate? They won’t be able to bring their cars in, but I don’t think they’ll let that stop them.

Abergele

"It's the single men that's puts us off from dogging and would only consider doing it with other couples "

Car swapping or partner swapping?

pwllheli

I think if you're looking for car swapping you're on the wrong site no wonder we have put a filter on single males

rhyl

That is why I would want to restrict the ratio of single men to couples, and if ghey were to climb over the gate as it isprivate property they will be tresspassing.

I have been in the position in the past with an ex partner as soon as we pulled up in the car we were surrounded by about 20 men. That put us off dogging so I know how couples feel

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"That is why I would want to restrict the ratio of single men to couples, and if ghey were to climb over the gate as it isprivate property they will be tresspassing.

I have been in the position in the past with an ex partner as soon as we pulled up in the car we were surrounded by about 20 men. That put us off dogging so I know how couples feel"

That kind of trespass is a civil matter not a criminal one, so there won’t be much you can do about it. You’d need private security or something. You’d also need to make sure that there wasn’t a right of way through the area. It’s better to think about these things now, before you spend any money, than when it’s too late.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"it will be a coded padlock on the gate that can be changed after each session

What’s to stop people climbing over the gate? They won’t be able to bring their cars in, but I don’t think they’ll let that stop them."

Maybe they will have to pay before they display lol, but you do make a great point.

chester/hawarden

"it will be a coded padlock on the gate that can be changed after each session

What’s to stop people climbing over the gate? They won’t be able to bring their cars in, but I don’t think they’ll let that stop them.

Maybe they will have to pay before they display lol, but you do make a great point. "

Pay and display lol love it

Definitely... pay as you play that’s sounds the best way.... let couples/ladies in free, there are to many pushy men who spoil it... so just charge the males

rhyl

Have had very little interest from people living in North Wales

When covid over will be perchasing the woodland that is very remote. Been talking to couples and singles I know and can trust mainly from North West and East Midlands who are willing to travel. So I will keep it to a small group of about 15 couples and 20 sinle males and females

pwllheli

Wish you all the luck with your idea we can't see how it going to work ourselves, and if you're thinking doing it regular with that many people you will need toilet facilities

rhyl

there wont be that many at any one time, as most will be travelling from distance although some do have caravans on North Wales coast.

The woodland I am looking at does have a cabin, it cant be used to stay in without going through planning but does have toilet facilities, and I could bring in additional ones like you get at outdoor concerts

I’d be very interested

By *roticusCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We have 40 acres of very private woodland, streams, waterfalls.

Anyone got a shepherd's hut we can purchase?

Very interested sounds all good

By *eorgeshyMan  over a year ago

rhyl

I think thats a great idea .would make it a lot safer and discreet

chester/hawarden

"Have had very little interest from people living in North Wales

When covid over will be perchasing the woodland that is very remote. Been talking to couples and singles I know and can trust mainly from North West and East Midlands who are willing to travel. So I will keep it to a small group of about 15 couples and 20 sinle males and females"

Lets hope this covid stuff buggers off soon so we can get back to some sort of normality what ever normality is lol

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

I would definitely be interested.

rhyl

So far had 42 men message me and only 2 couples. Which is the issue I was concerned about

I am going ahead with the purchase of the woodland but only notify the couples and singles that I know and can trust

By *roticusCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Lucy rather likes the idea of 42 men to play with.

"Lucy rather likes the idea of 42 men to play with."

Cam I make it 43 ?

chester/hawarden

"So far had 42 men message me and only 2 couples. Which is the issue I was concerned about

I am going ahead with the purchase of the woodland but only notify the couples and singles that I know and can trust"

Good to hear you decided to go ahead with the purchase nice to see positivity in these strange times.

By *ongshotCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We would be interested, we will keep an eye on this thread xx

rhyl

not able to contact you as I am outside your age range

By *ittlewinkerMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

i think it should be controlled with at least 5-6 guys, but if more want to go then they should wait in there vehicles until called

Abergele

How's it all going?

» Add a new message to this topic