FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Locations.

Locations.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here we go again, thought we had this one beat.

Was reading the forums this morning and again more locations revealed all over Wales. Several comments made about the fact that the locations are on another web site, however generally pervs and weirdos wouldnt have thought of going to the likes off the BBC website to find nudist beaches to go to they would come here or to other such sites with open forums. YES I am having a go because whether you all like it or not YOU are destroying the scene for any outdoor fun.

10 years ago when I first joined the scene DISCRETION in posting on forums was expected and generally no locations were posted in forums but passed either by PM, E Mail or in chat.

NOW everything is posted in a public forum and then you ALL complain when you cant get any peace, when there are to many single males on the site, when anything you dont like goes wrong.

DONT post in open forums, you are ruining the whole outdoors scene or whats left of it.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hear..hear...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"hear..hear..."

By *f3_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Naturist beaches are for being naked outdoors not for swinging/dogging play! If you want to use them for that you would not be welcome!

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

You are pissing into the wind, Llanellicpl.

There will always be knobheads that think they're the only ones that know of locations, and think it's big and clever to shout it from the rooftops.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Nude beaches are normally in the public domain, in fact I have just got a map up of every nude beach in England and Wales.

They don't come into the location rule on the forum as they are not secret nor is anyone arranging a social on them.

Asking if anyone knows any nude beaches doesn't always mean people are wanting to play on them.

By *f3_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Nude beaches are normally in the public domain, in fact I have just got a map up of every nude beach in England and Wales.

They don't come into the location rule on the forum as they are not secret nor is anyone arranging a social on them.

Asking if anyone knows any nude beaches doesn't always mean people are wanting to play on them."