FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Road trip when we have some normality back

Road trip when we have some normality back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a road trip to a club. Would be taking 17 seat bus and will drive there and back with collections from pick up points near you and drop back to house or close by.

Price would be £10 per head + club entrance price.

Please add names below and any club ideas. Ray

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nsatiables21Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

We're definitely up for road trips but depends where you're going. Do bare in mind that some clubs won't allow big groups as I know the attic wouldn't allow us before

Mrs

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you haven't chosen a club yet, how do you know the fuel cost will be £10 each ?

"If you haven't chosen a club yet, how do you know the fuel cost will be £10 each ?"

I work in vehicle rental place, bus is limited speed wise, and London and back would use around 3/4 of a tank it just needs to be returned full. Any difference I would make the difference up.

"We're definitely up for road trips but depends where you're going. Do bare in mind that some clubs won't allow big groups as I know the attic wouldn't allow us before

Mrs"

Anyone has any thoughts please post here or message me and can try and get hold of club

Anyone ever been to Town house in Birkenhead?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone ever been to Town house in Birkenhead?"

Yes! One of my favourite clubs!

Great owners

Very well run

"Anyone ever been to Town house in Birkenhead?

Yes! One of my favourite clubs!

Great owners

Very well run "

Thanks,

Townhouse did look good and owners did say if bus was full it would welcome us all but have to check when numbers are in how many single guys

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Sounds like a plan

By *ovestolickslowlyMan  over a year ago

Newport

I'm definitely interested

"Sounds like a plan "

Hopefully it happens this year when we get some normality back

Neverland

Xtasia and chams welcome groups too. We enjoy xtasia, townhouse would be awesome as it's on our to do list but we would probably stay over as its hell of a journey

Mrs

"Xtasia and chams welcome groups too. We enjoy xtasia, townhouse would be awesome as it's on our to do list but we would probably stay over as its hell of a journey

Mrs"

I don’t mind driving up and back same night/day

By *itenDaysCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

We would be interested and we have been to the townhouse and you would have to pick the right night as the event we went on wasn't very busy and wasn't the best of nights, especially if you are going to be on a four hour jaunt. So would check when open what the events are then go from there. x

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Any chance of PDI

"We would be interested and we have been to the townhouse and you would have to pick the right night as the event we went on wasn't very busy and wasn't the best of nights, especially if you are going to be on a four hour jaunt. So would check when open what the events are then go from there. x"

Morning Both,

Yes sure about night to attend, probably a Friday or Saturday

"Evening all,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a road trip to a club. Would be taking 17 seat bus and will drive there and back with collections from pick up points near you and drop back to house or close by.

Price would be £10 per head + club entrance price.

Please add names below and any club ideas. Ray"

Sorry bit of side note, unfortunately only people who have had the vaccine will be allowed, need to keep everyone safe.

By *aucy sexy cplCouple  over a year ago

cardiff/cwmbran

Find this thread so funny, no entry on the bus but you could go to a club and have fun before you have any do you ask to see their vaccine record asking for a friend

"Find this thread so funny, no entry on the bus but you could go to a club and have fun before you have any do you ask to see their vaccine record asking for a friend "

Have already put post on the Virus forum asking if clubs are going to be asking for proof that people have had vaccination, end of the day I hope that having a possible 17 people in close contact everyone has been vaccinated. If the club hasn’t got something like this or other measures in place I can’t see me attending them, same goes for any socials or pubs. Hope that has made more sense to you.

Fuck the clubs Red, we need another all dayer to watch a live 6 nations game in Cardiff, good times, you with your red glittery beard

"Fuck the clubs Red, we need another all dayer to watch a live 6 nations game in Cardiff, good times, you with your red glittery beard "

It was good but fucking murder to get the glitter out, will have to speak to the guy from work to see if he still has the 50% off drinks in peppermint

Depending on where you're going I may be interested. Tbh though- I tend to stay over either at the club or nearby hotel, often the party continues there.

Totally understand but not sure if others would be interested in night out but it would be good for me as well

Neverland

The clubs will be heaving when they reopen for sure

Mrs

"The clubs will be heaving when they reopen for sure

Mrs"

Hopefully, any suggestions for clubs more than welcome to post here

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

We would be up for it

"We would be up for it "

Thanks, would be doing local pick ups in areas close to everyone

By *aucy sexy cplCouple  over a year ago

cardiff/cwmbran

"Find this thread so funny, no entry on the bus but you could go to a club and have fun before you have any do you ask to see their vaccine record asking for a friend

Have already put post on the Virus forum asking if clubs are going to be asking for proof that people have had vaccination, end of the day I hope that having a possible 17 people in close contact everyone has been vaccinated. If the club hasn’t got something like this or other measures in place I can’t see me attending them, same goes for any socials or pubs. Hope that has made more sense to you."

Well it’s nice to know that your view is that everyone should have the vaccine not everyone wants to have something put inside them that has not been tested completely and before you think we are not against it but you obviously think that you could catch it by going to a pub but not a supermarket, pubs are safer and have spent so much to make the environment safer and dripford got it all wrong (I don’t understand your logic) saying pubs must only let vaccinated people in so if pubs open at the next update from the dicks in the welsh assembly they won’t have to custom if it was down to you as Wales will take along time to get these jabs.

"Find this thread so funny, no entry on the bus but you could go to a club and have fun before you have any do you ask to see their vaccine record asking for a friend

Have already put post on the Virus forum asking if clubs are going to be asking for proof that people have had vaccination, end of the day I hope that having a possible 17 people in close contact everyone has been vaccinated. If the club hasn’t got something like this or other measures in place I can’t see me attending them, same goes for any socials or pubs. Hope that has made more sense to you.

Well it’s nice to know that your view is that everyone should have the vaccine not everyone wants to have something put inside them that has not been tested completely and before you think we are not against it but you obviously think that you could catch it by going to a pub but not a supermarket, pubs are safer and have spent so much to make the environment safer and dripford got it all wrong (I don’t understand your logic) saying pubs must only let vaccinated people in so if pubs open at the next update from the dicks in the welsh assembly they won’t have to custom if it was down to you as Wales will take along time to get these jabs."

I don’t do pubs at the best of time and for my own health I won’t be going without safety in place, I going to my local Tesco’s early morning so it’s me and the pickers there.

I can’t please everyone but it’s me being over cautious.

Well it’s nice to know that your view is that everyone should have the vaccine not everyone wants to have something put inside them that has not been tested completely and before you think we are not against it but you obviously think that you could catch it by going to a pub but not a supermarket, pubs are safer and have spent so much to make the environment safer and dripford got it all wrong (I don’t understand your logic) saying pubs must only let vaccinated people in so if pubs open at the next update from the dicks in the welsh assembly they won’t have to custom if it was down to you as Wales will take along time to get these jabs.

I don’t do pubs at the best of time and for my own health I won’t be going without safety in place, I going to my local Tesco’s early morning so it’s me and the pickers there.

I can’t please everyone but it’s me being over cautious."

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being responsible. If others choose not to be vaccinated etc leave them to it, but don't let them put you down

Thanks

Just bumping as have a timescale to work from

Hi all it will be a stay over as well, anyone have any club idea let me know and can look for hotels close by

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

This could easily appear as an episode in a next gavin & stacey episode. .

Special trip run Dave coaches..

Nessa organises...

Sounds fun

Depending when and where my partner and I could be interested x

Swingathon July 1-4th can not wait naughty for 3nts

Evening all,

No set date as of yet more when clubs open and take it from there.

If you have any ideas for clubs to try, please post here

Morning all,

As normality is starting to happen and clubs are slowly opening back up, just looking for any club suggestions with a stay over. Also will be running a bus for anyone that is looking to attend, also needs to of had their Covid jabs

Thanks in advance

By *uxuriantexhibitionistWoman  over a year ago

Middle of nowhere

Planning on getting to as many clubs as possible when they reopen....

Was totally up for this until fully vaccinated only.

I'd be up for this, looking to visit some different clubs, maybe even taking the new camper on tour to visit them haha

Thankfully fully vaccinated and ready for them to open!

"Planning on getting to as many clubs as possible when they reopen....

Was totally up for this until fully vaccinated only. "

Was just thinking about everyone’s safety really, is it you haven’t been offered the Jab yet?

Middle of nowhere

Was just thinking about everyone’s safety really, is it you haven’t been offered the Jab yet?"

You realise that even those vaccinated have been told that they will still need to self isolate if they come into contact with Covid right?

No. I’m not vaccinated, I’ve opted out of the ‘scheme’.

Was just thinking about everyone’s safety really, is it you haven’t been offered the Jab yet?

You realise that even those vaccinated have been told that they will still need to self isolate if they come into contact with Covid right?

No. I’m not vaccinated, I’ve opted out of the ‘scheme’. "

Yes I realise and also that you can still get it, the vaccine is more to have some antibodies in your system to hopefully not get it as bad as if you don’t have any antibodies at all

Middle of nowhere

Yes I realise and also that you can still get it, the vaccine is more to have some antibodies in your system to hopefully not get it as bad as if you don’t have any antibodies at all"

You realise the vaccine is only licensed for emergency use? That’s it’s not actually been approved as a vaccine for general population?

I’d support antibody testing. But it’s ridiculous to think you can get people to take a mandatory vaccine in order to have contact with other people.

Yes I realise and also that you can still get it, the vaccine is more to have some antibodies in your system to hopefully not get it as bad as if you don’t have any antibodies at all

You realise the vaccine is only licensed for emergency use? That’s it’s not actually been approved as a vaccine for general population?

I’d support antibody testing. But it’s ridiculous to think you can get people to take a mandatory vaccine in order to have contact with other people.

"

It's not mandatory

Noone is forcing you to have it, as you already know as you have opted not to

There is a virus forum for these kind of debates which you may find interesting

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

So is the unvaccinated allow to join or not is the question?

As it stands at the moment, no. But it might just be me messaging a few friends and go from there

"So is the unvaccinated allow to join or not is the question? "

Why not arrange a trip for unvaccinated people? Win win

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"So is the unvaccinated allow to join or not is the question?

Why not arrange a trip for unvaccinated people? Win win "

I'm definitely down with that

"So is the unvaccinated allow to join or not is the question?

Why not arrange a trip for unvaccinated people? Win win

I'm definitely down with that "

Good luck

I would definitely be up for a road trip. I've had both my vaccinations too.

I am having surgery on the 13th July so hopefully it would be before then xx

By *aughtybutnicepairCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We might be up for this depending on date. Both had our first jab, waiting on the second. X

Morning all,

If the people who want to attend can message me I can work out what size bus to sort out, also if you have suggestions for which club I will take a count and we will go there.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I would be interested depending on where & when. I have had both jabs

"We're definitely up for road trips but depends where you're going. Do bare in mind that some clubs won't allow big groups as I know the attic wouldn't allow us before

Mrs"

Could you message me please, filters are stopping me

» Add a new message to this topic