FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Toys Toys Toys!

Toys Toys Toys!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, this is mainly aimed at women. What sex toys do you have that you could recommend? I'm on the hunt for something new and can't choose. I've been told the Wand is great but very loud. Is this true?

P.s Guys, you don't need to offer to be my toy. Sometimes a girl just needs to see to her own needs :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ammm123Man  over a year ago

ryhl

I have a fleshlight

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Doxy wand is worth every penny

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I have a wand from Lovehoney and it’s not the quietest at all, I prefer to have the house to myself to use it, but to be fair a lot of the noise is me when I use it! It does have a loud motor, but even if it was silent there’d be no discreet way to use it because it doesn’t take long to turn me into a gibbering mess.

My other favourite is the “Tracy’s Dog” vibrator that went viral about 18 months ago. Though it’s “one size fits all” so some people find it doesn’t sit in the right place. It’s the clit sucking part that I like, so I’m planning to get one that’s just a clit sucker. The nice thing about that one is if you have sensitive nipples, it feels amazing on your nipples too.

Most of my other toys are dildos, I have a couple of other vibrators and some other bits and bobs that I haven’t had the chance to really road test yet, but if you’d like to know more about the dildos let me know.

Cardiff

Also I can’t help laughing a little - “mainly aimed at women” - all the replies from men lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a wand from Lovehoney and it’s not the quietest at all, I prefer to have the house to myself to use it, but to be fair a lot of the noise is me when I use it! It does have a loud motor, but even if it was silent there’d be no discreet way to use it because it doesn’t take long to turn me into a gibbering mess.

My other favourite is the “Tracy’s Dog” vibrator that went viral about 18 months ago. Though it’s “one size fits all” so some people find it doesn’t sit in the right place. It’s the clit sucking part that I like, so I’m planning to get one that’s just a clit sucker. The nice thing about that one is if you have sensitive nipples, it feels amazing on your nipples too.

Most of my other toys are dildos, I have a couple of other vibrators and some other bits and bobs that I haven’t had the chance to really road test yet, but if you’d like to know more about the dildos let me know."

You realise I'll be expecting a full video review of the Tracy's Dog vibe in my inbox by tomorrow now

"I have a wand from Lovehoney and it’s not the quietest at all, I prefer to have the house to myself to use it, but to be fair a lot of the noise is me when I use it! It does have a loud motor, but even if it was silent there’d be no discreet way to use it because it doesn’t take long to turn me into a gibbering mess.

Most of my other toys are dildos, I have a couple of other vibrators and some other bits and bobs that I haven’t had the chance to really road test yet, but if you’d like to know more about the dildos let me know."

This is so super helpful. Shall look tonight to purchase Tracys Dog lol. I think a Wand might be too loud. I prefer discreet (even though I'm normally vocal myself) x

Cardiff

Most of my other toys are dildos, I have a couple of other vibrators and some other bits and bobs that I haven’t had the chance to really road test yet, but if you’d like to know more about the dildos let me know.

You realise I'll be expecting a full video review of the Tracy's Dog vibe in my inbox by tomorrow now "

Oops, have I never shown you that one? Terrible oversight on my part, I’ll rectify it ASAP.

Cardiff

This is so super helpful. Shall look tonight to purchase Tracys Dog lol. I think a Wand might be too loud. I prefer discreet (even though I'm normally vocal myself) x"

Happy to help! I went way too many years without any proper sex toys, so when I started buying them I kind of got carried away and now have rather a lot lol

This is so super helpful. Shall look tonight to purchase Tracys Dog lol. I think a Wand might be too loud. I prefer discreet (even though I'm normally vocal myself) x

Happy to help! I went way too many years without any proper sex toys, so when I started buying them I kind of got carried away and now have rather a lot lol"

Tbh I have a few but nothing beats buying a new toy lol x

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

I'm my experience, wands aren't that noisey they can be a little too intense for some that might be a good thing, glass dildos are another favourite with the ladies, easy to clean and you can have hot and cold play too. Love honey have demos so check them out before you buy.

By *goddessCouple  over a year ago

leeds

i have a toy called HER Ultimate Pleasure its a bit different but good

By *igger17Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

I have a wand and OMG!!

A womaniser. Not cheap but definitely worth the money!

The wand is amazing it's not silent I dint recon it's that noisy they was on offer last time I looked £35 love honey

Cardiff

"A womaniser. Not cheap but definitely worth the money! "

I’m considering one of those, I’ve heard very good things about them.

Womaniser Duo. Oh My Gawd. That looks epic.

£169... Wow.

Time to sell one of my kidneys.

Little bit of pain for lots of pleasure lmao x

By *ertyukMan  over a year ago

cardiff

If you are feeling flush Id say a sybian is pretty effective. Not small or quiet but guaranteed to work!

» Add a new message to this topic