FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Is it just me..?

Is it just me..?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’ve been on and off this site a couple of years now. Had some really great experiences in the past, but since rejoining, the experience has been less pleasurable. The more I come on here, the more depressing it seems.

I would’ve thought that during lockdown people would be more inclined to want to chat but apparently that isn’t the case. At least not with me anyways lol!

Am I missing something or is the competition really that good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs-sensual-meWoman  over a year ago

gwynedd

I agree it is different these days. It has changed a bit over the years but recently yes I've seen a complete turn around on the mood.

By *igger17Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

We have noticed the same, I think a lot are bored people killing the time. A lot more pic hunters too and fake profiles sadly

By *oolybullyMan  over a year ago

Close enough

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Whatever happened to dialogue? By far the best way to build trust and a connection. This was the perfect opportunity but it seems it's not been taken. Most seem to want wham bam.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's full of people that are either just bored and create fake profiles. But I also find a lot of real swingers thinking what is the point if no meet is possible. Its hard to get to know somebody from text, a social used to be the normal route to see if there is a connection.

Only thing I can suggest is to take a break from the site if it is making you feel depressed

I wouldn't stay on a site that I wasn't enjoying

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"It's full of people that are either just bored and create fake profiles. But I also find a lot of real swingers thinking what is the point if no meet is possible. Its hard to get to know somebody from text, a social used to be the normal route to see if there is a connection. "

See I tend to disagree on this, I find I really get to know a person, and they see the real side of me. It's easier to say something on text you may feel a bit embarrassed or to shy to say face to face with someone new. Whenever I've been lucky enough to have been invited over to someone's house it's always after a good amount of texting each other. I've generally progressed from fab to WhatsApp then maybe a phonecall. I will agree though that it's s shame people haven't used the lockdown to chat and get to know one another, but it is what it is.

By *3 for funMan  over a year ago

TREDEGAR

I think when lock down finishes and normal life resumes a lot of these new profiles will disappear. Think most of them have joined out of boredom.

I've been on & off the site for about 10 years. I've met some really nice people along the way. It's definitely different to how it was before,perhaps it's due to the current situation or the fact that a lot of people are not looking for older men. However I've got several possible meets lined up once it's safe to do so, though I've been here long enough to know not to expect anything to work out. But ever the optimist I'm still here.

» Add a new message to this topic