FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cock Rings

Cock Rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igdaddy0306 OP   Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

Been wanting to try for a while now and would like opinions on which to get - metal or silicone ? also intrigued as to the benefits of the silicone ones with the ball dividers ? what do they add and is it worth it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Metal is the way forward if u have a bull dog in the house.. our has just eaten two that were delivered today... daughter bf is not happy... I am more worried about the vet bill.

Treorchy

"Metal is the way forward if u have a bull dog in the house.. our has just eaten two that were delivered today... daughter bf is not happy... I am more worried about the vet bill. "

Wow seems like a good reason to avoid silicone - hope the dogs going to be ok

By *uckbuddies321Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

i have silicone adjustable but wanted to try metal. I bought the bigger cock and ball ring from Love Honey and couldn't get my balls through it. They gave me a full refund so no complaints.

So can someone explain the advantage of a cock ring, I did try one but it was for a dry run so to speak while wanking, can't say I noticed much difference, sorry for my ignorance !

I wear a silicon cock ring ever now and again and it makes my cock go like concrete. Just a much firmer erection at times.

By *elshbuilder67Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

I was advised to avoid metal as if anything goes wrong it isn’t easy to cut them off

Treorchy

"I was advised to avoid metal as if anything goes wrong it isn’t easy to cut them off"

Never considered that - it’s a good point

I’ve used a few different ones agree that the silicone ones feel better and can give a better fit. Lots of things to consider before buying one, what you want out of it? Do you want one with ears? Just plain or vibrating? To be honest I wouldn’t be without mine now as others have said give a better erection and more pleasure.

By *ocumornottocumMan  over a year ago

pontypool

Please avoid metal ones!! I've been called out to hospitals far to many times just to cut someone's cock ring off! You'll regret it when they're discussing chopping your knob off if we can't get it off!!

By *ocumornottocumMan  over a year ago

pontypool

Please avoid metal ones!! I've been called out to hospitals far to many times just to cut someone's cock ring off! You'll regret it when they're discussing chopping your knob off if we can't get it off!!

"I wear a silicon cock ring ever now and again and it makes my cock go like concrete. Just a much firmer erection at times. "

Thanks for the feedback, did it keep you hard after ejaculated, mine didn't, wondering if it was tight enough ?

By *ales09Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I've got metal ones, they fit much better and are more comfortable than rubber ones as they don't pull your skin.

Make sure to measure yourself properly.

If it's too small then yes it'll cause problems and hard to get off.

But the right size feels great. Keeps you much harder and you can go longer.

Get a decent one which will be around £20.the cheaper ones will hurt as they're not smooth.

"Metal is the way forward if u have a bull dog in the house.. our has just eaten two that were delivered today... daughter bf is not happy... I am more worried about the vet bill. "

Daughter bf? WTF

Iv use hair bands and they work ok

By *trkenitMan  over a year ago

Clovis

[Removed by poster at 25/04/21 17:36:20]

By *trkenitMan  over a year ago

Clovis

I enjoy my cock rings. I have metal and silicone one. I wear them to to the beach sometimes.

» Add a new message to this topic