FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Welsh Elections

Welsh Elections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are peoples thoughts about the upcoming election on Thursday?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that some people will be along shortly to call the First Minister childish names (Dripford, at a guess)

That's usually how these threads go

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I have just sent off my postal vote for Labour, its easy for the other parties not in power to promise loads but they do not have to deliver when Westminster keeps cutting the budget .

Fab has tainted me. I read it as welsh erections

"Fab has tainted me. I read it as welsh erections "

LOL

Can't beat a good local erection

Especially when the Swing-ometer is brought out

"Fab has tainted me. I read it as welsh erections

LOL

Especially when the Swing-ometer is brought out "

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

if the weather remains dry then the turn out will be higher.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Fab has tainted me. I read it as welsh erections

LOL

Especially when the Swing-ometer is brought out "

none of the parties are promising more erections, perhaps it would get more votes than talking about public transport .

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

sent off my postal vote for labour as well

By *i4fun50Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I would rather be sick through the car window and have it blow back at me than vote Labour (some people need to open their eyes)

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"I would rather be sick through the car window and have it blow back at me than vote Labour (some people need to open their eyes)"

Sick in eyes stings like fook lol

Keep eyes closed

Swansea City Centre

after everything that is coming out about boris and the conservative's are you really that blind that you cant see how damaging they are to this country

Not to excited about it be interesting to see who gets the most votes

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

"after everything that is coming out about boris and the conservative's are you really that blind that you cant see how damaging they are to this country "

The issue has always been with Welsh labour that they have continusely failed Wales outside South Wales and the valleys, really don't see what they've done for the valleys either since they have been in power.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"What are peoples thoughts about the upcoming election on Thursday?

"

That you shouldn't forget your pencil

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"I would rather be sick through the car window and have it blow back at me than vote Labour (some people need to open their eyes)"

Have sent ours off

After watching all the party leaders being questioned on bbc( biast broadcasting company)

Thought rt davies come off the best as shot down the interviewer a few times knowing the answers to her questions. So we voted for him

Swansea

One thing i have noticed more of is the new big projects all regognise the money as coming from the eu fund for this or that . Not welsh assembly and then to find out this week that welsh labour are sitting on a pot of 1.2 billion pound when nhs, education and social care all need extra funding ?

Someone needs to check certain peoples motives for holding/hiding that cash

We do not vote - blasted politicians - most are corrupt and just plain liars that promise everything and anything to get what they want.

Just how many Atheists are top politicians ??

Like Sa Harries says - no matter how good a person you are or how intelligent you just have to pretend to be of 'faith' or you will get nowhere in politics

EXAMPLE - Arnold Schwarzenegger - he had to bullshit his way in, whereas ANYONE that knows Arnold will tell you he is ANTI RELIGION in reality - big time

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Open their eyes to what?

Enlighten us please. An unbelievable thing to say given the levels of outright corruption this shower of shit have engaged in.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"I would rather be sick through the car window and have it blow back at me than vote Labour (some people need to open their eyes)

Open their eyes to what?"

rampant tory corruption clearly

Swansea City Centre

"after everything that is coming out about boris and the conservative's are you really that blind that you cant see how damaging they are to this country

The issue has always been with Welsh labour that they have continusely failed Wales outside South Wales and the valleys, really don't see what they've done for the valleys either since they have been in power."

agreed they havent been the greatest, but they have been so much better at handling covid compared to the conservatives and i couldnt vote for a party that has done all the things that are coming out in the news about BoJo, Labour all the way for me

Camarthen

"I would rather be sick through the car window and have it blow back at me than vote Labour (some people need to open their eyes)

Enlighten us please. An unbelievable thing to say given the levels of outright corruption this shower of shit have engaged in."

It seems that debating skills are lacking in these forums, why the need to abusive about an individual or party. The op has asked a clear question

By *elshbuilder67Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

It’s going to be a long old day, I’m staff in a polling station and we have to be there from 6:30 (to set up ready for 7am opening) until at least 10pm and then I have to take everything to the count so can you all keep me amused Thursday

By *utualpleasure42Man  over a year ago

enter location here

I'll vote Labour, they've done well in the past year or so. They've handled the pandemic well enough for me to give them the nod. They cared about people before the economy, the way it should have been all over the union. I can see it being between plaid and Labour.

You know what they say. Anyone but the Tories. They are not normal people. Elite level scumbags.

Camarthen

"I'll vote Labour, they've done well in the past year or so. They've handled the pandemic well enough for me to give them the nod. They cared about people before the economy, the way it should have been all over the union. I can see it being between plaid and Labour.

You know what they say. Anyone but the Tories. They are not normal people. Elite level scumbags. "

You have given your opinion which is fine, stating the obvious a little but again why feel the need to be abusive at the end of it?

By *utualpleasure42Man  over a year ago

enter location here

I don't really think it's abusive. It's only my opinion. It's up to you how you react to it.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Could always vote for Neil Hamilton & UKIP....

[Thats the same Neil Hamilton by the way, that was a Tory MP from 83-97, before losing his seat after being caught up with a scandal over..... ummm..... sleaze. Hmmm history repeating itself?

Oh and later as a supporter of certain presure groups invited Jean-Marie Le Pen & Allesandra Mussolini to speak at a Conservative party fringe meeting in 1992. Let you make your own minds up about where his politics lie.

Whats that got to do with Welsh politics you cry.....well someone must have voted for him last time round given he's a sitting MS].

Things like this mean I will make my vote count this week and I hope most others will too -regardless of politics (here's hoping not too many on here subscribe to Mr. Hamilton's politics).

[Removed by poster at 04/05/21 08:20:53]

I cant see how anyone with a social conscience can vote conservative personally. I would rather Labour stay in power as I think they have done a pretty good job handling the pandemic.

Saying that though my postal vote went off a week or so ago for Plaid Cymru.

Camarthen

"I don't really think it's abusive. It's only my opinion. It's up to you how you react to it. "

You have just called someone a scumbag! Do I need to say anymore

By *arrapsMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Labour has been in power for 20 years, and have consistently underperformed each and every year.

From Ron Davies ( I was looking for badgers ) to Mark drakeford, they only invested money into projects in and around the south east Wales area.

Our education system is one of the worst in the world, the nhs funding WAS cut back, when the other nations expanded it.

Money has been spent at a ridiculous rate on expensive consultants, and then they ignored the advice they gave

Examples are, M4 relief road, circuit of Wales, LG in Newport.

Labour stopped working on the M4 relief road partly because of a convienent “ climate emergency “ and the cost £1.4 billion. Yet they have signed contracts to build / replace the A465 from Hirwaun to Dowlias top under a type of PFI for 25 years that will cost us the taxpayers £1.4 billion at today’s rate.

Everyone talks that the conservatives are elite, it’s labour that’s elite

We need a change in leadership, if only for one term to see if someone else can do it better.

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 04/05/21 11:12:46]

Aberdare

"Things like this mean I will make my vote count this week and I hope most others will too -regardless of politics (here's hoping not too many on here subscribe to Mr. Hamilton's politics)."

Hamilton is as dodgy AF, as you so eloquently point out. I think he'll lose his seat. He was elected on the UKIP wave (God's teeth - awful that there was such a thing) and has no personal fanbase. Most of the UKIP votes will go to Reform (Farage's latest con) and Abolish. I find Abolish interesting. It's like UKIP. They claim to want to get rid of something, but they actually don't want to, because it pays their wages and gives them something to moan about. The moment we left the EU, the same lot just moved on to moaning about something else. They'll never be satisfied.

Aberdare

"

You have given your opinion which is fine, stating the obvious a little but again why feel the need to be abusive at the end of it? "

Because they're Tories. It's not abuse. Just a statement of fact.

Camarthen

I think Plaid Cymru will take a lot of votes from labour especially in the valleys but will struggle to win seats, 20 years of labour have given the valleys next to nothing as far as jobs and opportunities, Cardiff has benefited mostly while people have bought house's in the valleys and commuted to work therefore pushing house prices out of reach for valley people.

Swansea

Think its time labour were ousted from power and time for a new direction.

Best of both worlds plaid/conservative coalition. Good comunication with uk gov and plaid looking out for wales. More jobs better nhs and care sector plus improved road links as it couldn t be worse than another 5 years of labour

"Think its time labour were ousted from power and time for a new direction.

Best of both worlds plaid/conservative coalition. Good comunication with uk gov and plaid looking out for wales. More jobs better nhs and care sector plus improved road links as it couldn t be worse than another 5 years of labour "

I cant see this happening and shouldnt the uk government have good communications with who ever is in power in Wales Scotland or Ireland ? This hasnt been the case though has it as Drakeford and Sturgeon have both stated.

Swansea

Yes both stated this but both have their own polital agenda. Same party both sides may see a big difference . Would be nice though to see what anyone else could do other than labour and ukip. Even the "no assembly party" though highly unlike likely

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Love how the Welsh Government are getting smashed for macro economic performance when they are powerless to borrow to invest or provide tax breaks to attract inward investment.

On health, we're the poorest nation in Western Europe. There's a direct correlation between wealth and health. Same with education. We're starting from such a low base but are tied to UK wide initiatives.

It doesn't matter who is in power in the Senedd. Labour, Conservatives, Mr Feckin Bean; until Wales has full autonomy the Welsh Government cannot be held fully to account.

Aberdare

"Yes both stated this but both have their own polital agenda. Same party both sides may see a big difference . Would be nice though to see what anyone else could do other than labour and ukip. Even the "no assembly party" though highly unlike likely "

Political parties have political agenda shocker.

Aberdare

"Best of both worlds plaid/conservative coalition. "

Labour will still be the largest party, and hell would freeze over before Plaid entered into a formal coalition with the Conservatives. The Conservatives don't give a tinker's cuss about Wales.

If we end up with a Plaid/Tory coalition I will cut off my left tit and buy myself a Scarlets season ticket

Aberdare

"If we end up with a Plaid/Tory coalition I will cut off my left tit and buy myself a Scarlets season ticket

"

Mrsbrooksandjohn were trotting out this same cheese dream in the previous thread. Tories don't really do coalitions. They just have another party propping them up so they can do what the hell they like.

Swansea

Just putting the idea out there that it is time for someone new to have a go other than labour. As for being the poorest nation ask labour about the 1.2 billion pound they have squirreled away and the 8 million they were given to help people at risk of being evicted from their homes . So far 29 cases have been successful in getting any money . Then today labour announce if they get back in they would consider a grant scheme. Using the money they have already been given and held onto !

As someone said you can t trust any politition but time we tried to see if the others are better than this lot

port talbot

"If we end up with a Plaid/Tory coalition I will cut off my left tit and buy myself a Scarlets season ticket

"

I always knew you liked a bit of pain, but the scarlets season ticket is going too far ??????

Aberdare

"... to help people at risk of being evicted from their homes . So far 29 cases have been successful in getting any money

As someone said you can t trust any politition but time we tried to see if the others are better than this lot "

You really think the Conservatives give a toss about people being evicted? Saying let the other lot have a go in this instance is like saying you feel safer sticking your head in a lion's mouth than a tiger's.

By *ittleLillyTV/TS  over a year ago

Pontypool

I love a good erection. Welsh or otherwise.

port talbot

"... to help people at risk of being evicted from their homes . So far 29 cases have been successful in getting any money

As someone said you can t trust any politition but time we tried to see if the others are better than this lot

You really think the Conservatives give a toss about people being evicted? Saying let the other lot have a go in this instance is like saying you feel safer sticking your head in a lion's mouth than a tiger's. "

Stop spouting absolute bollocks, you really are a nasty person

I always knew you liked a bit of pain, but the scarlets season ticket is going too far ??????"

Exactly

It will never happen

By *oyAndHayleyCropperCouple  over a year ago

Skewen

Fuck the Tories.... Lalala....

Camarthen

I always knew you liked a bit of pain, but the scarlets season ticket is going too far ??????

Exactly

It will never happen "

Never say never Ms P I have seen you wear a Scarlett's shirt on here in the past!

Exactly

It will never happen

Never say never Ms P I have seen you wear a Scarlett's shirt on here in the past! "

Classified information that was....

"Fuck the Tories.... Lalala.... "

Hey hey!!!!

"I love a good erection. Welsh or otherwise. "

Swansea

You really think the Conservatives give a toss about people being evicted? Saying let the other lot have a go in this instance is like saying you feel safer sticking your head in a lion's mouth than a tiger's. "

Well it was the uk conservative government that gave the 8 million to labour to help stop people being evicted so who isn t helping. plus all the other funds to cover furlough and other grants (we have friends who own pubs and bars and most are still waiting for their grants to come through from last year) And before the abuse. If it was a labour government that gave the money to a conservative or plaid welsh government and they didn t use it i'd be pointing that out too

port talbot

Exactly

It will never happen

Never say never Ms P I have seen you wear a Scarlett's shirt on here in the past!

Classified information that was.... "

Omg, you hypocrite

Aberdare

"Stop spouting absolute bollocks, you really are a nasty person "

I'm a nasty person because I don't like the Conservative Party? *strokes chin*

Camarthen

Exactly

It will never happen

Classified information that was....

Omg, you hypocrite "

Fair play she does honour her word!

"Stop spouting absolute bollocks, you really are a nasty person

"

Fellow nasty person here then if that's the qualifying criteria

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Fellow nasty person here then if that's the qualifying criteria "

Oh If not liking the Tories makes you nasty I must be a right cunt then

Oh If not liking the Tories makes you nasty I must be a right cunt then "

I bet you kick dogs and steal kids sweets for fun.

Treorchy

Oh If not liking the Tories makes you nasty I must be a right cunt then

I bet you kick dogs and steal kids sweets for fun. "

Nah, I kick the kids and feed them to the dog.

By *CR1992Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Think Drakeford has done a good job despite everything, handled the pandemic the best out of the home nations without a doubt.

Feel disenfranchised with Labour now though in general and where they're going. I feel that independence is the most important issue for now, so will be going for Plaid.

PS. Hunt Tories not foxes

Swansea City Centre

if hating the tories makes me nasty then ill wear that nasty with pride or i could just be a cunt im undecided

Only one man can save us, captain beany for the win

Prehaps they should use a new slogan.

The conservative party . The party that cares .......................... but only if your loaded or one of our mates

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I don't mind who people vote for as long as they have good reasons.

Not like I've always voted labour or my parents voted Tory so I do.

You should be able to name at least one policy that you want

By *une6788Man  over a year ago

dwansea

Last week it was wallpaper for the tories, this week it's curtains for labour

1st result.... Conservatives hold Montgomeryshire

Swansea

Missp69

We may yet see you in a Scarlet's shirt. Tbh its got to be an improvement on the ospreys one .

At least their shirt represents the region. And not just 2 outdated clubs lol

Labour hold Merthyr Tydfil & Rhymney

Don't get carried away yet Mr and Mrs

"Missp69

We may yet see you in a Scarlet's shirt. Tbh its got to be an improvement on the ospreys one .

At least their shirt represents the region. And not just 2 outdated clubs lol

"

P. S Llanelli is a town, not a region

Conservatives gain Conwy from Labour

(No booing please!!)

"Conservatives gain Conwy from Labour

(No booing please!!) "

Vale of Clwyd even

Not a clue where I got Conwy from

Too much ranting about Aberconwy going on on Twitter at the same time and I got confused (doesn't take a lot)

Soz

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

The results are slow coming in or an I impatient?

By *irtyd468Man  over a year ago

North

Its taking longer to count the votes because of covid restrictions

Labour hold Delyn, Caerphilly and Islwyn

Labour hold Wrexham

Conservatives hold Aberconwy

Plaid hold Arfon

Conservatives hold Carmarthenshire West and South Pembs

Labour hold Alyn and Deeside

Labour hold Swansea East

Conservatives hold Preselli Pembrokeshire

Labour hold Gower

Labour hold Neath

Conservatives hold Clwyd West

Plaid hold Dwyfor Meirionnydd

Aberdare

Labour seem to be holding their own, and the Conservatives aren't making the projected gains. Seems Drakeford is being rewarded for clear leadership.

Conservatives hold Monmouth

And Clwyd West

Plaid hold Ceredigion

And Ynys mon

Labour hold Llanelli, Newport East, Newport West, Bridgend, Ogmore, Swansea West and Blaenau Gwent

Labour TAKE Rhondda from Plaid

Aberdare

"Labour TAKE Rhondda from Plaid."

Yeah, that's a shame. Leanne Wood is a force for good.

Aberdare

However, it fits with the overall Labour swing.

Aberdare

Also good to see the arse falling out of what was the UKIP vote. Reform and Abolish both shitting the bed spectacularly.

Thr First Minister holds his seat in Cardiff West

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

When it comes to the swinging scene, the two things that I steer clear of are religion, and politics, and that's when the motto of the Irish SAS prevails, "Who Cares Wins"

"Last week it was wallpaper for the tories, this week it's curtains for labour "

Sorry to disappoint you but Labour now have enough seats for a working majority

[Removed by poster at 08/05/21 06:20:09]

"Labour TAKE Rhondda from Plaid.

Yeah, that's a shame. Leanne Wood is a force for good. "

A real shame lol

By *aulcruiserMan  over a year ago

newport

People have constantly slagged off Drakeford for years. I am not a political person but thought it was time for a change or if not get rid of him and see some new young blood in seat

"People have constantly slagged off Drakeford for years. I am not a political person but thought it was time for a change or if not get rid of him and see some new young blood in seat"

He gained an extra 10,000 odd votes

The man is hugely popular with his constituents, like it or not

He isn't going anywhere

Aberdare

"People have constantly slagged off Drakeford for years. I am not a political person but thought it was time for a change or if not get rid of him and see some new young blood in seat"

Why? His leadership through this last year has been pretty good. He's currently an asset to Welsh Labour.

Aberdare

"He gained an extra 10,000 odd votes

He isn't going anywhere "

Yep. Why have people slagged him off? Is it because he lacks charisma? Johnson is alleged to have Charisma (when he's not knobbing any number of other posh sorts), and look at the state of the death toll in England. The qualities that counted against Drakeford before - cautious, plodding, unspectacular - now count for him. He's a decent human being, and politics needs more of those.

"He gained an extra 10,000 odd votes

He isn't going anywhere

Yep. Why have people slagged him off? Is it because he lacks charisma? Johnson is alleged to have Charisma (when he's not knobbing any number of other posh sorts), and look at the state of the death toll in England. The qualities that counted against Drakeford before - cautious, plodding, unspectacular - now count for him. He's a decent human being, and politics needs more of those. "

I'll be honest he's got on my tits at times

But on the whole he has done a decent job in a crazily difficult situation and has tried to do what he thinks is best for the population of Wales, and has openly and honestly learned from any mistakes along the way

Plus my eldest son does a great take off of him, it's class

Aberdare

"I'll be honest he's got on my tits at times"

I'm jealous. Oh, not like THAT.

"But on the whole he has done a decent job in a crazily difficult situation and has tried to do what he thinks is best for the population of Wales, and has openly and honestly learned from any mistakes along the way"

Yep. He's handled an impossible situation pretty well, and been unafraid to take decisions that were unpopular in the short term, but the best thing for the long term.

"Plus my eldest son does a great take off of him, it's class "

That I'd love to see.

Swansea

Congratulations to labour and term. But lets see what has changed in 12 mths taking bets on nothing new same old same old. Would have been good to see some new blood running wales

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Drakeford has said he's only looking to serve the first year or so as FM in this new term. I'll be sad to see him go! Hopefully the torch gets passed on to someone who cares as much about the role as he does.

"Drakeford has said he's only looking to serve the first year or so as FM in this new term. I'll be sad to see him go! Hopefully the torch gets passed on to someone who cares as much about the role as he does. "

Camarthen

"Drakeford has said he's only looking to serve the first year or so as FM in this new term. I'll be sad to see him go! Hopefully the torch gets passed on to someone who cares as much about the role as he does.

"

I don't doubt Mark Drakeford isn't a good hard working politician I just find him uninspiring, dull and plain boring! He actually had a broad grin on his face after the election results!

dwansea

Liane wood the plaid Cymru Marxist plank got voted out. Thats excellent news for wales

She stormed off the stage without congratulating the winner or her team who worked hard for her during the elections.

Good riddance !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Liane wood the plaid Cymru Marxist plank got voted out. Thats excellent news for wales

She stormed off the stage without congratulating the winner or her team who worked hard for her during the elections.

Good riddance ! "

I think you’ll find she did and shes not a marxist at all, have some respect for her

"Fab has tainted me. I read it as welsh erections "

Phew I thought am the only one reading it welsh erection lol

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"Drakeford has said he's only looking to serve the first year or so as FM in this new term. I'll be sad to see him go! Hopefully the torch gets passed on to someone who cares as much about the role as he does.

I don't doubt Mark Drakeford isn't a good hard working politician I just find him uninspiring, dull and plain boring! He actually had a broad grin on his face after the election results! "

Oh he's about as exciting as a cucumber sandwich but I kind of think that's what we need right now. What with lurching between Brexit, covid, tory scandals etc.. we need dull and predictable leadership that has the turning circle of a supertanker

"Liane wood the plaid Cymru Marxist plank got voted out. Thats excellent news for wales

Good riddance ! "

Fake news

Bet you're furious that her seat going to Labour has given them a working majority though

Boo hoo

dwansea

No not at all , I'm just glad that democracy has shown that Leanne woods style of naive woke politics is not going to be tolerated by the electorate any longer.

Aberdare

"No not at all , I'm just glad that democracy has shown that Leanne woods style of naive woke politics is not going to be tolerated by the electorate any longer.

"

Oh fuck, it's you again.

Aberdare

"Fake news

Bet you're furious that her seat going to Labour has given them a working majority though

Boo hoo"

Ha ha.

Aberdare

"I think you’ll find she did and shes not a marxist at all, have some respect for her "

Everyone's a Marxist compared to this bloke.

Good riddance ! "

Erm, I think you’ll find that the disrespect was aimed at her by Labour, not the other way round. And continued after the results

dwansea

One less woke politician like leanne wood is good news for wales

dwansea

Respect has to be earned , the majority of the electorate had very little respect for Leanne wood.

"Respect has to be earned , the majority of the electorate had very little respect for Leanne wood. "

Source? Thanks

dwansea

If the majority of the electorate respected Leanne wood and her ridiculous policies such as votes for 16 yr olds and making Wales a sanctuary nation they would have voted for her. Instead they rejected leanne wood , and by doing so they also rejected the fact that you can call people Nazis on a whim for simply having a different opinion

Where's my popcorn?

People get to vote for whoever they want for whatever reason they want to.

You may not like the result but that's the way it goes. If you want to change things go out and campaign for them next ime around

Treorchy

"Where's my popcorn? "

Pass the bucket over would you mate?

By *igdaddy0306Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

"Labour has been in power for 20 years, and have consistently underperformed each and every year.

From Ron Davies ( I was looking for badgers ) to Mark drakeford, they only invested money into projects in and around the south east Wales area.

Our education system is one of the worst in the world, the nhs funding WAS cut back, when the other nations expanded it.

Money has been spent at a ridiculous rate on expensive consultants, and then they ignored the advice they gave

Labour stopped working on the M4 relief road partly because of a convienent “ climate emergency “ and the cost £1.4 billion. Yet they have signed contracts to build / replace the A465 from Hirwaun to Dowlias top under a type of PFI for 25 years that will cost us the taxpayers £1.4 billion at today’s rate.

We need a change in leadership, if only for one term to see if someone else can do it better."

Totally agree with this

dwansea

Totally agree with this too

Aberdare

People who use 'woke' as a pejorative should be fired directly into the heart of the Sun.

"Where's my popcorn?

Pass the bucket over would you mate? "

Extremely greedy

Treorchy

"Where's my popcorn?

Extremely greedy"

Just trying to get in before you scoff the lot in we

"Where's my popcorn?

Extremely greedy

Just trying to get in before you scoff the lot in we "

You take whatever you want MissP, Toby can have the leftovers.

Anyway, back to politics, I voted Green. So this situation is all the rest of you's fault

Treorchy

"Where's my popcorn?

Extremely greedy

Just trying to get in before you scoff the lot in we

You take whatever you want MissP, Toby can have the leftovers. "

Fuck all new there

As you were all

Swansea

"Labour has been in power for 20 years, and have consistently underperformed each and every year.

We need a change in leadership, if only for one term to see if someone else can do it better.

Totally agree with this "

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

On a lighter note has all the popcorn gone

"On a lighter note has all the popcorn gone "

Yes Toby swallowed it all in one

Treorchy

"On a lighter note has all the popcorn gone

Yes Toby swallowed it all in one "

It's my party trick. Some guys down pints, some guys do the elephant joke. I swallow buckets of popcorn whole

"On a lighter note has all the popcorn gone

Yes Toby swallowed it all in one

It's my party trick. Some guys down pints, some guys do the elephant joke. I swallow buckets of popcorn whole "

Sorry MissP, I tried to keep it away from him. Swallowing the actual bucket was impressive though to be fair

dwansea

Typical loony lefty response not prepared to accept any other point of view other than your own

If anyone disagrees with you Marxists you believe they should be punished

"Typical loony lefty response not prepared to accept any other point of view other than your own

If anyone disagrees with you Marxists you believe they should be punished "

You're entitled to your point of view but noone is obliged to agree with it

And the majority Wales don't agree with it either

I suggest you just chill out about it, the results didn't go your way but you can't change it. Not worth getting worked up over

By *auleybutlerMan  over a year ago

london/cardiff

Labour are corrupt, support terrorism, have the highest numbers of suspended MPs ans councillors, have Diane abbot, lammy and butler being tne three worst racists we have and believe socialism is tne answer when every other socialist country has failed. Voting Tory

"Labour are corrupt, support terrorism, have the highest numbers of suspended MPs ans councillors, have Diane abbot, lammy and butler being tne three worst racists we have and believe socialism is tne answer when every other socialist country has failed. Voting Tory "

MP's... This relates to Welsh elections.

Do you really want to start taking about corruption when it comes to the Tories?

The biggest problem with the current situation is that with a conservative central government and a labour Welsh government the two parties are using covid restrictions to score brownie points on each other rather than act in Wales’s best interests

By *auleybutlerMan  over a year ago

london/cardiff

If you do your research, Labour is way out in front for corruption. All MPs are corrupt and useless. Labour is worst . Support everything that is wrong and puts everyone else first before our own people. Who is more important, a refugee or our own vets and homeless?

» Add a new message to this topic