FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why do women insist on profile photos.

Why do women insist on profile photos.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As title but a lot of those insisting on photos have none themselves. Surely it should work both ways? Or is it just stupid old me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As title but a lot of those insisting on photos have none themselves. Surely it should work both ways? Or is it just stupid old me "

As people who get hundreds of messages from desperate men daily, they are firmly in the drivers seat. Not fair to be sure, but I'd send face pics anyway. I don't want to waste time chatting if I'm not their type.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

If they're members that have verifications and been on a little while I'll happily send a face pic. The ones I don't like are the profiles that suddenly pop up, zero info on them and demanding face pics in all messages. My spider senses begin to tingle with those. But if you're comfortable, then send if not don't

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

We like to see who’s trying to fuck us. Don’t you? Why would you message a profile with no photos in the first place?

"We like to see who’s trying to fuck us. Don’t you? Why would you message a profile with no photos in the first place?"

Same here but I have photos on my profile, it's just ladies who do not have photos insisting the gentleman does. Surely it should work both ways, it was just a simple question

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"We like to see who’s trying to fuck us. Don’t you? Why would you message a profile with no photos in the first place?

Same here but I have photos on my profile, it's just ladies who do not have photos insisting the gentleman does. Surely it should work both ways, it was just a simple question "

I'll wager "women" without any pics at all, are in fact not really women, probably about 90% of the time

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"As title but a lot of those insisting on photos have none themselves. Surely it should work both ways? Or is it just stupid old me "

If there is anything about their profile that isn't harmonious with yours and what you like, then I would just move onto the next profile and save your time to invest in those who you feel are in sync with your ideas.

By *unCardiffCoupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Maybe some women or couples are a bit more cautious having their faces on show than single men…..

"Maybe some women or couples are a bit more cautious having their faces on show than single men….."

If they ask straight away move on !

But if your chatting for awhile it’s only natural to want to put a face to the person you have been chatting to !

In fairness that’s a classy request from most of the usual ones you come across on here

By *unCardiffCoupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Couldn’t agree more; just a bit off putting when it’s the first message in as some of us do like to be discrete!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

In a perfect world it would.

As you would know; everything being equal, when you get 50, 100, 200 maybe messages every day, it takes no time at all to check each and every profile to make sure they are what you are looking for and they haven't just sent the same message to 100 people in the hope something works?

And, just like you, many people use simple things like sending a face pic as a simple way of knowing who is interested enough to read a profile, and who can't be arsed, thereby filtering them out, before returning face pics to the people they are genuinelly interested in.

Cardiff

"We like to see who’s trying to fuck us. Don’t you? Why would you message a profile with no photos in the first place?

Same here but I have photos on my profile, it's just ladies who do not have photos insisting the gentleman does. Surely it should work both ways, it was just a simple question "

“Why would you message a profile with no photos in the first place?” was also a simple question.

Cardiff

Same here but I have photos on my profile, it's just ladies who do not have photos insisting the gentleman does. Surely it should work both ways, it was just a simple question

I'll wager "women" without any pics at all, are in fact not really women, probably about 90% of the time "

That too

“Why would you message a profile with no photos in the first place?” was also a simple question."

7am on a roll over standards tend to drop !

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

"As title but a lot of those insisting on photos have none themselves. Surely it should work both ways? Or is it just stupid old me

As people who get hundreds of messages from desperate men daily, they are firmly in the drivers seat. Not fair to be sure, but I'd send face pics anyway. I don't want to waste time chatting if I'm not their type. "

And thats just it if u r not their type its easier to say thank u but not for us, and yes the ladies do run the show every time thsts what keeps it more interesting lol.

“Why would you message a profile with no photos in the first place?” was also a simple question."

I wouldn't and haven't. They are probably just photo collectors.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

The women without photos are probably men

"The women without photos are probably men "

Ah when you have been on here long enough you know the questions to ask ! And yeah when they block you straight after definitely a dude !

Cardiff

“Why would you message a profile with no photos in the first place?” was also a simple question.

I wouldn't and haven't. They are probably just photo collectors."

I guess I just don’t see why it annoys you enough to start a thread about it then. Believe me, if I started a thread every time something on here vaguely irritated me, there’d be no room for other people to post!

I wouldn't and haven't. They are probably just photo collectors.

I guess I just don’t see why it annoys you enough to start a thread about it then. Believe me, if I started a thread every time something on here vaguely irritated me, there’d be no room for other people to post!"

In fairness most the threads are complete bollox ! This definitely isn’t the worst one I’ve seen today !

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

ill never message a profile that says "Fill in later" with no pics and no info on there page as it's possibly a dude pretending to be a lady, i always send a pic of my ugly mug that way the lady knows what i look like and can read my profile and then make a decision on whether she wants to respond, i have been fairly lucky in the sense that i have sent face pics and have had face pics sent back in return, but due to the volume of men on here compared to women, ladies what a face pic to whittle out the ones there not attracted too and stick to the ones they are attracted too

Treorchy

For the life of me, even after all these years of being on sites like this, I cannot understand why men pretend to be women and chat to other men. I mean, even if you fancied other men, they think you're a woman and talking to you with that assumption. Each to his own and all, just a head scratcher for me.

Cardiff

"For the life of me, even after all these years of being on sites like this, I cannot understand why men pretend to be women and chat to other men. I mean, even if you fancied other men, they think you're a woman and talking to you with that assumption. Each to his own and all, just a head scratcher for me. "

Bizarre isn’t it? I can only assume they’re only after a quick thrill from dirty talk and some pics, but maybe some of them get off on tricking people.

Treorchy

"For the life of me, even after all these years of being on sites like this, I cannot understand why men pretend to be women and chat to other men. I mean, even if you fancied other men, they think you're a woman and talking to you with that assumption. Each to his own and all, just a head scratcher for me.

Bizarre isn’t it? I can only assume they’re only after a quick thrill from dirty talk and some pics, but maybe some of them get off on tricking people."

It is, I mean if talking sexualy to another man gets you off great, just be honest about it. You dint have to put pictures up, just be honest with yourself and others and enjoy yourself. But also like you said, I think some people get off on deceving others unfortunately.

[Removed by poster at 12/05/21 17:48:43]

Yep your self- esteem can get a kicking on fab 100% right ,there is some one for everyone mate just move on dont give up

"

I guess I just don’t see why it annoys you enough to start a thread about it then. Believe me, if I started a thread every time something on here vaguely irritated me, there’d be no room for other people to post!"

Just curious, nothing else. I dont post much on the forums, probably due to attitudes like yours where you have had a constant dig. It takes all sorts to make the world go round. Maybe I dont fit your perfect little world but I fit in others.

Cardiff

"

I guess I just don’t see why it annoys you enough to start a thread about it then. Believe me, if I started a thread every time something on here vaguely irritated me, there’d be no room for other people to post!

Just curious, nothing else. I dont post much on the forums, probably due to attitudes like yours where you have had a constant dig. It takes all sorts to make the world go round. Maybe I dont fit your perfect little world but I fit in others. "

Not a dig, more of a suggestion that if it doesn’t directly affect you, you might be happier if you let it go. I don’t interact with blank profiles, and I find my experience of Fab is a better one as a result.

» Add a new message to this topic