FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > tell tell signs

tell tell signs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i think this is a subject that would benefit alot of members..what are the warning signs of a single man pretending to be a couple as they are getting better at disgising themselfs...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

No veri's, new (normally joining on a Fridays or saturday night after the pubs are shut and they facny a pre bedtime wank!!) suspect pictures, not a supporter, no cam or its 'broke'

And they talk in the singular..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're always very wary of profiles that joined over a year ago yet they've managed to meet no one in that time.

No matter how picky or busy you are, your bound to be able to find a meet in that time.

Either fakes or dreamers

"We're always very wary of profiles that joined over a year ago yet they've managed to meet no one in that time.

No matter how picky or busy you are, your bound to be able to find a meet in that time.

Either fakes or dreamers"

Totally agree with this!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Unable to get the wife on cam or phone, "She's too busy/shy/at work/visiting relatives/painting the Severn Bridge/helping Grumpy and six mates with their homework"!

I mean, come on guys, how dumb do you think we are lol?

Crude language on their profile about how they're such a 'dirty little slut who takes it in every hole.'

Yeah. Okay.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Shushhh they might see this thread and think of other ways to try and trick people

"Crude language on their profile about how they're such a 'dirty little slut who takes it in every hole.'

Yeah. Okay.

"

O yes the every hole comment is a killer x

West

One line profiles..

No meets..

Verifications from 'others' who have no verifications themselves either..

The normal MSM scenario is..always late at night, chat on messenger, they are always in a rusg, dirty talk very quickly, in a hurry to get the cams rolling, but 'their' (his) one will be 'broke' or 'not working'..or, as mentioned above..his wife will be in bed, out 'wiv er m8,s' ...we have even had blokes tell us their wives had died of breast cancer and they are lonely...which is a bit fucking sick when it comes to the 'sympathy vote'

Massive friends list..no meets.

No photos to check using google or tineye (when they actually work)

West

"Crude language on their profile about how they're such a 'dirty little slut who takes it in every hole.'

Yeah. Okay.

O yes the every hole comment is a killer x"

Plus most women wouldnt say things like 'lick my big juicy wet cunt hole out'..

(cant say talk like that would impress me IF it was a woman either)

some have verifications from other couples...is it because they were in a couple relationship in the past and keep using it?

We were once blocked by a couple because mr d was in chat and i was out shopping lol the couple asked to see us on cam then and he explained i was out and bang.... blocked. Was good at a social a month or so later for the bloke to ask who we were then continue to dribble and stare at my tits all night needless to say after seeing him plastered i was pretty glad he blocked us

"We're always very wary of profiles that joined over a year ago yet they've managed to meet no one in that time.

Either fakes or dreamers"

So what if some guys can't find any meets with no luck at all whatsoever even tho they've tried their hardest in updating their profiles/pictures etc?

I've only been on here over 6 weeks and I've not gotten anywhere close to getting a meet. I know I have to be patient and try to stand out from the rest of the guys.

knows you are deffoe a couple sth and a very lovely couple at that lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"knows you are deffoe a couple sth and a very lovely couple at that lol "

Awwww, thanks Kitts hun xxxx

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

But what would the point actually BE in being a single male, pretending to be a couple ? What could you possibly get out of it ?

I've also met couples from here who don't want to verify you and who refuse to be verified in return - and 2 years later that couple still has no verifications on the profile ?

West

"But what would the point actually BE in being a single male, pretending to be a couple ? What could you possibly get out of it ?

"

A good wank probably..

CARDIFF

but wank over what ??

X

West

Whatever they can con the people on the other end of the computer into talking about..

CARDIFF

it sounds very sad wanking over words typed on a screen !!

They will also ask to be friends to see your private pictures..... so it is a combination of words and pictures that they are wanking over .....

S xx

West

"it sounds very sad wanking over words typed on a screen !!"

Sumzemup then...

what,s the crack here when you look at couples profiles and it says just male half playing[its not a couple]

By *iForNowXXMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Well, I have met a few who posted as single, but should definitely have posted as a couple. What is the rule on Schizophrenics ?

And here is me thinking it wouldn't look good to have too many meets.

As a single guy, I've seen loads of couples I suspect of being a single guy.

Common red flag for me is "Male looking for meet". If you are playing as a couple, use couple profile. If you are playing alone make a single profile and on both explain your other profile.

Stop giving single guys bad names

hi i have both single and couples profiles as i do play alone and slave is allowed to but doesent and people who know me know i am genuine in both my slave has access to both profiles as do i i also take other ladies on tour im always in the welsh room for a chat and for the life of me cant understand why people lie about who they are wtf is that all about if your married and want discreet say so dont pretend to be what your not realy pissis me off when we go to meets as a couple and the guy turns up with the excuse the wifes ill so whats her number so we can verify well if we cant the second word is off after the kick in the bollox dont waste our or my time i dont waste yours warren

Can't agree wiv some comments on ere I av been on fab for a long time am genuine find it hard to get a reply let alone a meet lolxxx

West

"Can't agree wiv some comments on ere I av been on fab for a long time am genuine find it hard to get a reply let alone a meet lolxxx"

It might help if you dont pepper sentences with text speak..especially your profile, a lot of people dont like it as it looks like a kids written it or someone who cant spell, ok for kids on their mobiles, but when adults do it, it doesn't look to good..but dont take my word for it, do a search on ere, sorry, here.

Just an observation, hope it helps.

Us single men do get the same problem as you ladies and couples! when I arranged to meet a so called couple but told to come early because thd guy wanted to give a bj before his Mrs got home! Spoke to the gug few times on phone before hand but the Mrs was always busy, asleep or shy

West

"Us single men do get the same problem as you ladies and couples! when I arranged to meet a so called couple but told to come early because thd guy wanted to give a bj before his Mrs got home! Spoke to the gug few times on phone before hand but the Mrs was always busy, asleep or shy "

So, what was it like then?

Lolyou may think that most single men will shag anything but I know a bullshitter when i see one !!

"Lolyou may think that most single men will shag anything but I know a bullshitter when i see one !!"

Strange that because so do we and then we report them

Report away ! I aint got nothing to hide

"Unable to get the wife on cam or phone, "She's too busy/shy/at work/visiting relatives/painting the Severn Bridge/helping Grumpy and six mates with their homework"!

I mean, come on guys, how dumb do you think we are lol? "

haha oops this made me laugh as when we 1st joined a really pushy couple kept trying to get us on cam or on the phone, truth was i was working late into the evening ( hubby came in i went out ) and then had really bad migraines cos of various meetings and training with work. whilst i was happy to just chill on the sofa next to hubby while he was in chat rooms etc, the last thing i wanted to do was talk to some pushy guy..

eventually hubby said you are going to have to speak to him, we did ,his wife seemed as impressed as i was at the time lol. on another occassion the same guy was in chat so we went on cam to chat to him and his wife, she was very offish lol and went to bed after 5 minutes.. definately got the impression he was more interested than her..

he had similar interests to hubby and found us on facebook through email account we used for msm thats been changed now too) needless to say we never met them had to block on facebook and on here ...

so sometimes life really does get in the way..

» Add a new message to this topic