FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > pie making group

pie making group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

newport and district pie making group are look for more members to sign up and help us invent more flavours for our pies were already got special appearences from steak and kidney ,chicken and mushroom and mince beef and onion..please help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know I am a thicko but i presume this pie making is sexual what is it. I only know pies thaT I BAKE in the oven and eat. Can someone explain thanks xx

You must be the only one who finds your constant pointless and childish threads funny.

Such a pity because at times you actually make sense but these threads are just showing you up

[Removed by poster at 30/08/12 09:37:38]

"You must be the only one who finds your constant pointless and childish threads funny.

Such a pity because at times you actually make sense but these threads are just showing you up "

fair comment ...i do this to anoy sertain ppl and if this has offended you i am sorry..

"You must be the only one who finds your constant pointless and childish threads funny.

Such a pity because at times you actually make sense but these threads are just showing you up fair comment ...i do this to anoy sertain ppl and if this has offended you i am sorry.."

i think it worked mate lol

Such a pity because at times you actually make sense but these threads are just showing you up "

The word 'thrush' springs to mind.

By *estisbest22Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Such a pity because at times you actually make sense but these threads are just showing you up

The word 'thrush' springs to mind."

Agreed. Worst part is people with genuine swinger conversations, especially the single men usually get attacked by the forum 'click' as soon as they post anything, but this sort of sh*te is ok?!

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Well being a regular on the main forums i thought i would have a look at what my fellow welsh peeps were talking about. I have to i am totaly confused by this couple. I thought they were on about some sort of sexual practice that goes on in newport Think i will go back to the main forums now lol xxx

Such a pity because at times you actually make sense but these threads are just showing you up fair comment ...i do this to anoy sertain ppl and if this has offended you i am sorry.."

Thanks for the comment but to be honest I just read this thread at a bad time and got carried away.

Don't get me wrong, I believe why I wrote but could have put it better. The fact that your doing it to piss people off tickles me so ally's good lol

but still no one will explain what the activity of pie making is to do with sex. I have never heard of it Ta someone care to elucidate

Its got nothing to do with sex. That's the whole point, love.

By *danteMan  over a year ago

rhonda

"Its got nothing to do with sex. That's the whole point, love."

creampie.. how to make get one tart stick in your tool beat but do not stir when cooked you should see a little cream when you withdraw the tool

"Its got nothing to do with sex. That's the whole point, love.

creampie.. how to make get one tart stick in your tool beat but do not stir when cooked you should see a little cream when you withdraw the tool "

Some people never change

Yess DD you do know ME but NOT my partner, would be great to catch up sometime.

As for the forum post, go for it Sergi, your posts are occasionally informative and always funny and it is a pleasure to have you posting in the forums. Dont allow the serious "click" to put you off xxx for Olga

"Its got nothing to do with sex. That's the whole point, love.

creampie.. how to make get one tart stick in your tool beat but do not stir when cooked you should see a little cream when you withdraw the tool

Some people never change

Yess DD you do know ME but NOT my partner, would be great to catch up sometime.

As for the forum post, go for it Sergi, your posts are occasionally informative and always funny and it is a pleasure to have you posting in the forums. Dont allow the serious "click" to put you off xxx for Olga "

If they were even remotely humorous they would be tolerable. They're just really effing annoying and attention seeking crap. But eh, crack on if that wets your kegs.

*returns to her dark cave and scowls out*

;)

"Its got nothing to do with sex. That's the whole point, love."

Thanks Ava for explaining I thought I was missing out on something sexual lol

xxxx

"If they were even remotely humorous they would be tolerable. They're just really effing annoying and attention seeking crap. But eh, crack on if that wets your kegs.

;) "

you know what they say if you dont like it jog on and dont read it

"If they were even remotely humorous they would be tolerable. They're just really effing annoying and attention seeking crap. But eh, crack on if that wets your kegs.

;)

you know what they say if you dont like it jog on and dont read it "

I won't be anymore, trust me

By *iForNowXXMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I take it Meerkat Pie would not be a welcome addition ?

» Add a new message to this topic