FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > masked ball

masked ball

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking about putting a masked ball on in Feb. Do you guys think there would be enough interest on here to do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

"I'm thinking about putting a masked ball on in Feb. Do you guys think there would be enough interest on here to do it? "

One can only try we know a single lad who set one up in York over 70 odd couples singles put there name down to attend only for it to be cancelled a few weeks before said event not by him the management of the place xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we are hosting one in scotland in 4 weeks....its our second masked masquerade ball and have to say last years was a massive success.....this years we currently have 180 attending.....

go for it.....

if you need any advice mail us

By *tsallaroundMan  over a year ago

merthyr

I would attend

should be lots of interest cos loads go to the cardiff social xxx and would be different a masked ball lol

It's a fantastic idea...and we would definitely attend I was looking at the thread on the Scottish board and was wishing we were closer to attend...if you need any help let us know

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

We would come.

I'm new to the scene as is my partner. I thought it would be a good idea to meet ppl and try my hand at promoting. It would probably be a pretty clean night but I have a few ideas for venues.

We'd come if there were no single men x

I couldn't say until I priced it up. But a limited number for sure.

By *ayseanMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Sounds good,im sure you guys could get the numbers,the masked ball theme nights are always popular,and id love to go to one,just remember not all single guys are pushy and non respectable! Lol

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Whats the point in putting a mask on your balls?..

I'd go x

By *tsallaroundMan  over a year ago

merthyr

"We'd come if there were no single men x"

maybe single guys are not that fussed on chocolate couples who think they are superior because of a crested badge

why do ppl say no single men and they would go, whats the diff between a single man and a single female cept one got a willie and one got a puss puss lol if single men were not allowed would be no good for us SWINGLE females who are not bi and dont play with couples lol

hmm tempting i would go and god on you kitten

"It's a fantastic idea...and we would definitely attend I was looking at the thread on the Scottish board and was wishing we were closer to attend...if you need any help let us know "

I'd imagine this would be very popular, especially with those with privacy issues. A good idea.

"I'm thinking about putting a masked ball on in Feb. Do you guys think there would be enough interest on here to do it? "

Would love to join x

"why do ppl say no single men and they would go, whats the diff between a single man and a single female cept one got a willie and one got a puss puss lol if single men were not allowed would be no good for us SWINGLE females who are not bi and dont play with couples lol "

"We'd come if there were no single men x

maybe single guys are not that fussed on chocolate couples who think they are superior because of a crested badge"

Fuck me, what's your problem? Everyone's entitled to their preference or view. No need I act like a prick just because you don't agree. Sad twat

Ok so what would you like to see there. I'm talking themes games music maybe a connections/message board, a "kissing" booth. Any ideas?

hi we would def attend small or large party mmmm

"Ok so what would you like to see there. I'm talking themes games music maybe a connections/message board, a "kissing" booth. Any ideas? "

I think it should definitely be classy, ball gowns and black tie, we already have the fantastic socials at cardiff, swansea, and newport so need to be something different to them...

Maybe a charity ball, have an auction to raise money for a certain charity that everyone could vote on, I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who can donate services or items for everyone to bid on. Obviously it would depend on the venue and how much they know to decide what games etc could be played etc...

You would need to price up a few venues, work out what sort of prices you would charge each person/couple to cover costs of hire and food etc....

If it was successful and popular then it could be an annual event, I'm sure the people who are running the Scottish ball will provide information if you ask and as I offered, I'm happy to help if needed....good luck and really hope it happens

I have always thought a masked ball would be great fun, I know I would be up for it as I am sure J would be too xx

classy is always nice innit posh frock and so on he he

"why do ppl say no single men and they would go, whats the diff between a single man and a single female cept one got a willie and one got a puss puss lol if single men were not allowed would be no good for us SWINGLE females who are not bi and dont play with couples lol "

Ok so far no word on venue. But will keep you posted. Heavymetalcouple have offered services as photographer so if you would like a pic of your evening. Again once we know anything we will post here.

I love this idea can count me in if single ladies are allowed. xxx

Excellent idea and good luck should this be arranged

I can pull out my Zorro mask and brandish my sword, ops sorry forgot I wouldn't be welcome being a single bloke

Definately count us in

J & S

Yeh offering my skills for the night x

Yay I have the venue!!s

"Yay I have the venue!!s"

Yippppeeee I'm hoping its not too far tho xxx

Just off Cardiff city center.

Great idea, would love to come along

Any burlesque dancers on here?

maybe single guys are not that fussed on chocolate couples who think they are superior because of a crested badge"

maybe single guys are not that fussed on chocolate couples who think they are superior because of a crested badge

Fuck me, what's your problem? Everyone's entitled to their preference or view. No need I act like a prick just because you don't agree. Sad twat"

Think the general opinion is that you are wrong and maybe you need to re-evaluate your post and the manner in which you reply to someone elses opinion?

Fuck me, what's your problem? Everyone's entitled to their preference or view. No need I act like a prick just because you don't agree. Sad twat

Think the general opinion is that you are wrong and maybe you need to re-evaluate your post and the manner in which you reply to someone elses opinion?

"

We are wrong in your eyes and others who've posted. If you think we are the only ones who feel this way your sadly wrong.

Why do you think it's the same old faces at the socials and clubs around here? Many many cpls stay away because of single men but the pro single crowd have their way as usual. The standard of crowds at welsh clubs and socials is way below those held in england and clubs tht have cpls nights.

Your never going agree with this post or it's tone but it's true in many many people's eyes but as usual the pros view is the only one allowed on here.

Well once again Im sorry but I totally disagree........

we are by no means a Pro Single couple and hold a relaxed and laid back view on the whole scene, however single guys on this site are in the majority and a large percentage are a pain in the arse. This said there are also a few who are genuine and fun and should not be excluded because of the majority. As one post said, what about the single ladies who are straight and looking for single guys ?

Moving on, The ball we think would nnot be compramised if it was held for Couples only, and the idea of "Auctioning" the select single males is an outstanding idea and should satisfy the needs and wants of everyone by offering a choice.

Im not posting to pick a fight, because we are "Pro" singles or because we are elitist, all terms I hasten to add that have no place on the swinging scene, but to merely put a point of view across that I feel is neutral. There is no offence intended or insult implied in my posting and we look forward to meeting with everyone whether they are for or against singles at events

" Well once again Im sorry but I totally disagree........

we are by no means a Pro Single couple and hold a relaxed and laid back view on the whole scene, however single guys on this site are in the majority and a large percentage are a pain in the arse. This said there are also a few who are genuine and fun and should not be excluded because of the majority. As one post said, what about the single ladies who are straight and looking for single guys ?

Moving on, The ball we think would nnot be compramised if it was held for Couples only, and the idea of "Auctioning" the select single males is an outstanding idea and should satisfy the needs and wants of everyone by offering a choice.

Im not posting to pick a fight, because we are "Pro" singles or because we are elitist, all terms I hasten to add that have no place on the swinging scene, but to merely put a point of view across that I feel is neutral. There is no offence intended or insult implied in my posting and we look forward to meeting with everyone whether they are for or against singles at events

"

No offence taken and you put your views across very well. Suppose it would be a boring world if we all agreed on things.

No doubt those who attend will have a great time x

By *ayseanMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Good to see people respecting others views even if they disagree over subjects,as previously said would be a boring world if everybody thought the same,although i can see people opinion that single guys can be a nuisance,as iv seen it for myself in various situations,but in saying that there are genuine very respectful guys too,same goes for couples+single fems,anyway back to the forums original post,seems to be bollocks as the original member who posted the idea is no longer on the site,what a tease! Lol

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Oooops...and off goes the original poster!

Just like the Butlins thread earlier in the year...

I dont want to put a dampener on this...its an interesting idea, but when I first saw it I though uh uh!

Loads and loads of people saying 'yeh Ill come' then by the time commitment is required 3/4 of the people have either back out or disappeared off the site as well..I hope it comes off for those who are interested but unless a couple/couples take owner ship of it then its a dead duck.

» Add a new message to this topic