FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cwrt Bleddyn

Cwrt Bleddyn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r G888 OP   Man  over a year ago

south Wales

Hi all, just wondering if anyone is a member of the gym there, or regularly stays at the hotel or use of the spa?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, just wondering if anyone is a member of the gym there, or regularly stays at the hotel or use of the spa? "

I like the gym equipment they have, it can get busy at peak times and staff are really helpful. The pool is nice, quite dark though (not sure if the Sauna and steam room are on with covid rules) Spa treatments I would miss, i wasn't impressed a all.

Food is good, breakfast have a huge variety. But, the rooms are dated and the beds I found too soft for my liking.

I've stayed there 4 times and have gone a couple of times for afternoon tea and spa days with friends.

south Wales

"Hi all, just wondering if anyone is a member of the gym there, or regularly stays at the hotel or use of the spa?

I like the gym equipment they have, it can get busy at peak times and staff are really helpful. The pool is nice, quite dark though (not sure if the Sauna and steam room are on with covid rules) Spa treatments I would miss, i wasn't impressed a all.

Food is good, breakfast have a huge variety. But, the rooms are dated and the beds I found too soft for my liking.

I've stayed there 4 times and have gone a couple of times for afternoon tea and spa days with friends. "

Are you a member of the gym? Or just used it as part of your stay? Also I think the pool is more for relaxing than any type of exercising, maybe that's why it's dark.

The rooms do look dated but the food does look good, I'll have to stay the night and try it all out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, just wondering if anyone is a member of the gym there, or regularly stays at the hotel or use of the spa?

I've stayed there 4 times and have gone a couple of times for afternoon tea and spa days with friends.

Are you a member of the gym? Or just used it as part of your stay? Also I think the pool is more for relaxing than any type of exercising, maybe that's why it's dark.

The rooms do look dated but the food does look good, I'll have to stay the night and try it all out "

I'm not a member but have used the gym and pool everytime I've been.

It is dark, but I find it a bit dangerous being that dark. Especially with so much water. They do have kids there as well, so try and go when kids are in school as its very loud at those times. The jacuzzi is really nice though. Not the best hotel in Wales but its average x

south Wales

The rooms do look dated but the food does look good, I'll have to stay the night and try it all out

I'm not a member but have used the gym and pool everytime I've been.

It is dark, but I find it a bit dangerous being that dark. Especially with so much water. They do have kids there as well, so try and go when kids are in school as its very loud at those times. The jacuzzi is really nice though. Not the best hotel in Wales but its average x "

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up, I will certainly give the jacuzzi a try

» Add a new message to this topic