FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > What a night!

What a night!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a newbie to the club scene, we were very nervous about going to our 'local club' but we have been twice now and it just gets better and better!!

Just wondering who else has been to a club or are thinking of going to one? Or do you have any stories/experiences to share about the clubs you have been to?

I promise to tell mine in return

Sarah xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have been to one which was fun.

Going to Chams and Bath in three weeks. Making a weekend of it, can't wait.

Oooo now that sounds fun! We are off to Pennant Hall end of the month and we are going to be staying there... Can't wait to go! And i only just went last saturday hehe, have you been to a club before? xx

Well... as a regular at Pennant Hall there are many tales of wonder to tell! I won't mention any names to protect the naughty.... promise!

One that pops into the mind instantly is some same room fun with friends that turned into a full on, I use the word advisedly, 'gangbang'!

It was a small room... but it turned into a 'how many swingers can we get in here to play' scenario!

I just happened to look up, had been a little 'distracted' to sea a tsunami of writhing bodies in various state' of play! It was very much a surreal moment.... one I have been lucky to experience again several times at the amazing Georgian Villa by the Menai Straits!

Will that do as a starter for ten dearest Sarah?

P.S.

I might mention being in a state of undress, frantically trying to get me clobber on ouside as the taxi turned up to take me to my hotel on the very first party at Pennant Hall... but will keep that for another 'episode' Of 'Pennant Hall Adventures'!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Picture the scene.....

A couple go to a club, and, for various reasons, it's packed.

It's the male half of the couples burpday too, and during the evening, whilst his sexy partner is away fulfilling her own needs, he wanders around the club looking to see whats going on.

He bumps into two lady friends, and they decide as its his burpday, to find somewhere to give him something to remember it by, namely an FFM. Whilst wandering around seeking somewhere to.... well, you know, they are joined by a third delectable female, and find somewhere to have at it lol!

During this episode, a crowd gathers to watch,and two other ladies, seeing the crowd, stop to have a look.

Recognising the group on the bed, they decide to briefly join in, making it for a few moments an FFFFFM.

Some time later, spent and deliriously happy, our hero returns to the bar, and hooks back up with his sexy companion, with a smile on his face that would take about a week to subside!

now, I know what you are going to ask.... who was that lucky guy?

Well, lets just say, a gentleman never tells!!

You jammy git! LOL . For a bloke that would be the ultimate scenario! Your living the dream bud, living the dream!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"You jammy git! LOL . For a bloke that would be the ultimate scenario! Your living the dream bud, living the dream! "

Just very lucky, with a great bunch of sexy friends!!!

We've ticked off loads of boxes that others seem to spend all their time chasing, and we've never had to try, they just happen.

Listen, do you want to know what the secret is?

(( leans forward and whispers conspiratorially))

Be yourselves!!!

Don't try to be anything but who, and what you are.

We've never claimed to be anything other than ordinary... as one couple described us in a veri... a "ronseal couple"... with us you get exactly what you expect.

Plus, if you are genuine, you get to be friends too... and thats where all the magic happens!!

"You jammy git! LOL . For a bloke that would be the ultimate scenario! Your living the dream bud, living the dream!

Just very lucky, with a great bunch of sexy friends!!!

We've ticked off loads of boxes that others seem to spend all their time chasing, and we've never had to try, they just happen.

Listen, do you want to know what the secret is?

(( leans forward and whispers conspiratorially))

Be yourselves!!!

Don't try to be anything but who, and what you are.

We've never claimed to be anything other than ordinary... as one couple described us in a veri... a "ronseal couple"... with us you get exactly what you expect.

Plus, if you are genuine, you get to be friends too... and thats where all the magic happens!! "

Perfect advice xxx

Completely agree!!

One of my fantasies for a club is to have an orgy. In Pennant Hall there is a large playroom downstairs and love the idea of everyone just in there having erotic fun xx

Already done that Sarah! . I think at the party on the 29th let's see what 'magic' may occur!

Totaly agree with Sthwalescpl to!

[Removed by poster at 08/09/12 20:51:11]

"Already done that Sarah! . I think at the party on the 29th let's see what 'magic' may occur!

Totaly agree with Sthwalescpl to!"

Oooo now i am looking foward to the party even more!!

We have just booked a room for the night as you can stay there, the rooms look lovely to be fair!

Excited and still got weeks to prepare xx

Well we have been to newport chams several times and had great fun everytime. Though we are still quite new, if you ever see us at the bar or hogging the jacuzzi, feel free to say hi.....we dont bite......unless you want us too

J & S

» Add a new message to this topic