FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Profile Pics

Profile Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un Time Freddie OP   Man  over a year ago

Neath

I see a lot saying they don’t like ‘Dick Pics’ but surely they are better than a photo with a messy, dirty background or unkept body parts for example?

Does anyone agree that u need to create. Good impression or it’s a huge turn off??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cock pics don't do anything for me

If you're happy with yours though then you carry on, don't worry about what other people think

By *ichieM50Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

I often think should I change mine, but every now and again I get a nice message so I think I’ll keep it, you are right though it should be a pic of something you are happy with regardless of other people think too a degree, I mean if you don’t get any interest then maybe it’s time for a change

Neath

I completely get that and thanks for the honesty.

It’s harder for a M to get a good profile pic, I would say it’s easier for women as you are extremely more attractive on the eye and can attract others.

I do think a bad background is worse than a Dick pic thou lol

I like the ones that say no reply without sending a face pic and they don't even have a picture on there profile

By *wales_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

A dick pic is fine but a profile with “14 public pics” and they are all of his dick shows a lack of imagination

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

there are some profiles on here that have 100+ pics in public pics all of just 1 cock so just having 1 pic is not much

Neath

Yes indeed!!

I love my cock but that would be OTT!!

"I see a lot saying they don’t like ‘Dick Pics’ but surely they are better than a photo with a messy, dirty background or unkept body parts for example?

Does anyone agree that u need to create. Good impression or it’s a huge turn off??"

Never used a dick pic as my avatar as I want to be remembered but I have cock pics in public and some other pics. You have to cater for all tastes.

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

I guess your profile pic is your number one advertising space, the first pic that folk may see of you! If you’re confident with it then I would say it doesn’t really matter what others think! We don’t personally like messy room background images, but it may not bother the next person Miss pc

By *andm93Couple  over a year ago

st davids

[Removed by poster at 26/08/21 23:35:36]

By *oupleofkinks82Couple  over a year ago

torfaen

As I guy, I've found that a nice pic of a suit or tight boxers does the trick.

I just don’t want to be sent unsolicited dick pics. Not really a great advert as a profile pic anyway. I would imagine you’ll only end up attracting a certain type of fab user if you get my drift..

» Add a new message to this topic