FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > No Thanks???

No Thanks???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

WE have said no thanks to quite a few single males and all we have had back is abuse mainly on my wifes body shape so we are not leaving the site but taking time out, to regroup and get some confidence back. So very shallow are some single males. but thanks to the people we have met and confirmed us as genuine!See you all laters innit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear that you are having problems

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

its a shame because we have now blocked single males

Got to ask why they showed interest in the first place then ? Childish reactions, from childish people....lucky escape for you !

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 11/09/12 09:21:49]

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"[Removed by poster at 11/09/12 09:21:49]"

Sorry few typos!!!

I had a few shitty guys over the weekend.

One messaged me, he wasn't my type at all, so I just deleted message. Had another saying message from him, saying I was ignorant and I had to reply to all of his messages. So I blocked him. Then 5 mins later a message from his other profile, saying I cant get away from him that easy and that I was this and that and no real man would ever want me!!!

So reported and blocked that one!!!

Then in chat, guy chats to be and I chat back, take a look at his profile and nicely say, sorry not my type! Well, that opened the flood guys!! I left the chat room and blocked the idiot!!!

By *etlinkMan  over a year ago

cardiff

With all these idiots around, no wonder it's hard for single men on here!

We are not all like that though

Some guys on here are a total waste of sperm. One guy felt his oh-so-domliness was being threatened by my profile and proceeded to slag me off by name in his own profile. He's an absolute nutbar but alas, we cannot name and shame numpties on here even though sometimes it would be wise for another lady's safety.

Just report and lock and be glad that you had a lucky escape. Shame there wasn't a 'dislike' button on profiles to show the whole world what a knob they really are behind all the arse-lickey wooing messages.

I can now see from the posts by Welsh-Lass why if I message someone and get a negative reply - I also get blocked! Its to stop the percieved abuse that usually follows.

So I do agree with Metink, it is the idiots on here that make it difficcult for the rest of us - unfortunately we are all tarred with the same brush!

Hope that Petalodave (OP) does not give up, there are some genuine single males on here

I have had more rejections than you see in a series of dragon's den, however, I always reply with a 'thanks for letting me me know' response. It costs nothing to be polite and because you are on here doesn't mean you are duty-bound to meet everyone. Ignore the idiots, there are plenty of them but there are also plenty of decent and polite people on here.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Sadly as we keep saying there are far too many people (mainly single guys) who are not real swingers but who are looking for a free prostitute basically and as they are not able for whatever reason to get it anywhere else they register on this site and arrive here of the next available numpty bus that stops off (oh they stop off regular, and Saturdays they are double deckers and full to the brim believe me).

Where on earth has all the grown up mature (and mentally mature) swingers gone. we get loads but most are complete idiots who have no idea how this is supposed to work. We are also getting really fed up with the majority of idiots that use the site.

Saturday we post that we were in such and such a pub having a drink... got a message from a guy to say nice pics... to which we replied thanks... he then came back ... can i fuck you !!! I just sighed as we are just worn out with idiots.. but this was Saturday night he was to to grow up and he kept coming back however come monday morning he's no longer on site.. that was a Weekender wanting sex and couldn't get it anywhere else... not a swinger.

Another when told no thanks.. came back with 'but babe you'd love it I can bang you all night long'. Okay we are all here for the same thing its just that genuine swingers wouldn't slag anyone off for body shape age etc and wouldn't approach it like that in a first or second message.

it is really getting tedious and I think its sad that people have a go at others, if you don't like shape age etc move on to the next one no need to be rude and ignorant. If single guys took it when told sorry no thanks not for us it would be so much better.

Now I have to throw this in, for us the one that as a rule have the right grown up attitude are sadly the married ones doing this behind wifes back... which is typical as we won't meet them. But they have the right way of thinking about this and approaching.

Its a shame as it is a good site, but so many idiots and mostly single males, is it worth trying to meet anyone from here apart from socially.

We have been doing this lifestyle for about 15 years and never used a website until this one, and got to say prefer our old way of doing it... and no we have never been to a swingers club or party either. We only want to meet single guys but genuine ones that aren't ignorant or complete wankers or married would be a start. (or complete freaks and there's a few of them as well). Just normal average polite single guys and not finding many of them at all.

We are going for the longest blocked list ... so far at last count we had about 750 on the block list, saves them coming back again and again asking the same questions though.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Don't forget your filters can block people you don't want mail from....you can then choose who to mail.

Obviously any abusive mails should be reported for Admin to check out...

"http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Don't forget your filters can block people you don't want mail from....you can then choose who to mail.

Obviously any abusive mails should be reported for Admin to check out... "

Useful, but not foolproof when the filters annoyingly don't work. I'm still getting messages from men under 40 years old despite reporting to admin.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Stick a post in the site help section, if anyone else is having problems too they can add to it too for Admin to see

By *reenmbMan  over a year ago

Gwent

[Removed by poster at 11/09/12 17:28:36]

Not all guys are like that. Please don't tar us all with the same brush.

I have seen messages that have been deleted or people who I have messages have viewed my profile but not replied. I would never send them a message insulting them for having different taste.

I'm not everyone's type and not everyone is my type. Although its nice and courteous to reply to someone saying you aren't interested, its not the law.

I personally reply to everyone but I'm not a single female, so I don't get 100s of emails a day. I haven't had a nasty rejection, and if someone does reply with a no, I usually send them a message just saying "thanks for message happy Fab'ing"

Ava if you want to send a message to someone when you're out of age range all it does is warn you that it you are not in their range

Plus considering my polite nature in chat I have been blocked for not seeing the male half of a couple sitting just off cam before and have been slagged off for not being bi when it clearly state on profiles they aren't seeking bi men!

So it's not just us single men who are immature in their actions on here! but there are more and more swamping the chatrooms

Its just a shame people can't say thanks but no thanks nowadays

I don't quite get the initial post. Was it a thank you to the people who have made a positive impact or the bash "the single guys again" type post?

Another thought is the guys must have liked the look of your wife/girlfriend to make an effort to contact you in the first place. Dealing with the guys who reply with abuse is simple block/ report (copy and paste the mail to admin) yes you will likely have a block list a mile long but you won’t be subjected to a torrent of abuse. The best course of action is to simply delete the mail if they reply again block don’t give them an excuse to abuse you.

As for confidence just think about the single guy for every 5-10 mail we send we might get 1-2 replies of thanks but no thanks, the rest are either deleted on the spot or read then deleted, great confidence builder that

Being impartial here only you know what was said to them and thus back, hypothetically you could have said “thanks but no thanks the missis thinks you are fugly” you could have also done, a polite thanks but no thanks. Either would not warrant the said abuse you say has happened, so your statement in my opinion is hearsay.

Just for the record I have been doing this for a while now, seen people come and go (oh the pun) and yes there has been a high volume of guys to girls/couples ratio lately, but trust me a “nut bar” will get a bad reputation quicker than a met police cover up. Likewise the ones who treat you with a modicum of respect will be harder to track down due to their demand. If I changed any part of my profile or name now it would undermine all the work I have put into the lifestyle and community. Single guys who are here to swing have a lot to lose so are generally overprotective about their reputation. Some people think I’m a waste of space and that’s their opinion this swings both ways (yes another pun) there are some single fems and couples that would give the same abuse and are best avoided too.

I do agree with some posts here regarding some single guys who think this is a site for a free shag on a Saturday night because they are so pissed they couldn’t pull in the pubs. These people who use the site for this are not “swingers” they are after a shag and don’t care who will put out for them, sad but true

As for the age restriction this can be easily circumvented if you know how.

Good post prof, and for all those who do not know this guy, treat him with respect as he is genuine, kind and discreet. I have know this guys for more than 5 years now (yes Prof it was 5 years ago we last had an MMF !) and he is the genuine article.

To get back to the thread, Petalodave, if you quit the wankers have won, remember we have met and had a good chat and you should stay. Use the advice given in this forum and adjust your filters, block the tossers, (we have hundreds blocked) and treasure the genuine guys out there. We are here if you want to talk just mail us

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Obviously any abusive mails should be reported for Admin to check out... "

dont think you can block single women tho-wish i could

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can block all genders and all types of profiles

Check out your message filter page

st athans

[Removed by poster at 12/09/12 12:34:18]

st athans

"You can block all genders and all types of profiles

Check out your message filter page "

found the way to block single women from messaging but is there anyway to stop them being able to view your profile? apart from blocking them in rooms coz it will take a long time doing it that way lol

Ive had the same, only yesterday i was called "A Fucking Twat ", clearly states on my profile if ime not interested i delete message.

Hmmmm some guys !!! small cock syndrome springs to mind

By *etlinkMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Excellebt argument Prof

I've been turned down a few times I'm always nice when I reply a few have changed there minds and I've taken them out. Always be nice

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You can block all genders and all types of profiles

Check out your message filter page

found the way to block single women from messaging but is there anyway to stop them being able to view your profile? apart from blocking them in rooms coz it will take a long time doing it that way lol"

Yeah thats the only way to stop thm viewing your profile....gt your finger in training if you have a lot to block

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Someone nicked my "e"'s sorry about that.

to the original poster, that is dreadful. You shouldn't take any of it at all to heart, some people are just self centred pricks. Hope you find whjat you are looking for here x

to the poster report the abusive ones and why should you have to hide your profile they just idiots who know no better

» Add a new message to this topic