FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Same street...OMG...!

Same street...OMG...!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickiemint OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere NW London

Have just recently discovered that one of our neighbours is on here as a single female... She lives only a few doors away...and we never suspected each other...LMFAO...!!! Having chatted over coffee at hers, the girls have unfortunately decided that this really is too close to home, but its wierd now when waving in the street...lol...ALWAYS get a smile these days...lol... Anyone else had a similar experience...? Rich

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We deliberately avoid hooking up with anyone too close, we think that could lead to disaster!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

U get used to it lol....

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 10:17:17]

We found a couple we know through kids football, we have a good giggle about it but nothing more.

in the many years i've been swinging i've ended up meeting loads of singles and cpls who live very close. we have all got the need to be discrete and has been more helpfull that hindrance.

one time i knew 14 people within 2 streets you'll be supprised how many people are swingers .

First time we went to chams, nervous as hell an all that, chatted to this couple hit it off till we found out they only lived one street away, then the wife spotted an old school friend (jaw drop time) as it happens he turned out to be one of the most genuine single guys on here, and to cap it all half of Merthyr were there that night lol couldnt believe it but it all turned out ok

I have been thinking about this Fab Etiquette for a few days now... When someone messages you that u blatantly know, do you ignore it, or respond? Face to face I would die!

I think that if you recognise someone you should leave a large birth and avoid at all costs, and would hope to have the same in return...

So, if you know me, stay away! Lol x

We have had two instances like this.

First time was a guy coming up to me in Tesco to talk about a meet we had.. While i was with my mum!!! Nightmare!!

Another instance is a couple who we know from outside swinging who don't know we know they are on here. Initially i was mortified as we really wouldn't want to meet them in this scenario. Now its awkward as i can't look at them without picturing them having sex, and it gets me going!!!

People on here who know me, and we also have friends in common. It's not that uncommon surely. Yes there maybe a little embarrassment to begin with...but we're adults aren't we?

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"We have had two instances like this.

First time was a guy coming up to me in Tesco to talk about a meet we had.. While i was with my mum!!! Nightmare!!

"

What a bell end! I hope you told him what a prick he was, and how wrong what he did was?

One of the first rules of this kind of thing is what happens on a meet STAYS at the meet. You certainly don't take it shopping in Tesco!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Turned out the first couple we had a play with on cam from here the wife went to the same school at the same time as my wife!!

I was chatting to a girl on here, realised we both work at same company but totally different departments - instant block. Not even "that's too close for comfort sorry" message

100%

By *elshcoup3Couple  over a year ago

rhondda cynon taff

We were at a Swansea social a few years back and in walked a person from where I worked. He was with his partener and did`nt know what to do, he was just as embarrassed as my wife was. But hey, after a few words of wisdom in his ear the night went off ok.

As the saying goes " what happens on tour, stays on tour"..lol

This thread has just jinxed me!!! Lol now if I get rid of my "eye" it looks more dodgy! Lol

you never know whats next to you there is loads of swingers out there there is a code and theres no probs with swingers being friends lol the amount of swingers who visit my shop and live not to far away some on fab some not some honest some not thats why i started the milford social and have a drop in center at my shop so the swingers can get to know whos who its more common than you think so just respect each other i am proud to be a swinger if you have to hide it theres something wrong when the internet wasent here there were ways of showing what you were signs ect plants in gardens clubs was fun in thoes days now its 99%on internet and people are supprised who actualy swings theres about 20 in a 3 mile radius from my house and about 60 in 3 miles from my shop and most of them dont know the others strange world and they all say its to close to home pmsl

To be honest im long past caring who knows me on or off here life to short to worry just get on with it and enjoy lol

"To be honest im long past caring who knows me on or off here life to short to worry just get on with it and enjoy lol "

totaly agree!

got a couple living around the corner, we bump into quite a few in asdas shopping, seems the baked bean shelves are quite a swingers meeting spot

By *aturist-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Taffs Well

Nothing like queing to get into Chams and someone you know in your day to day life walks in who you did not know was into swinging and they did nmot know you were. a case of Oh well shit happens lol

"To be honest im long past caring who knows me on or off here life to short to worry just get on with it and enjoy lol

totaly agree!

got a couple living around the corner, we bump into quite a few in asdas shopping, seems the baked bean shelves are quite a swingers meeting spot"

Bugger I'm never going to get near the baked beans again too many single men asking them to take their labels off lol

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Seen and enjoyed a neighbour playing on cam

My regular veg delivery guy is a local meet & it works for us. Also have work colleagues on her & while it was a bit nervy at first 2 of us now meet for coffee & naughty chat now & again, u know who u are sexy lady

By *oobsCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Last year, we met a nice young lady from this site in a country pub, as a preliminary "getting to know you".

Her parents walked in and we had to pretend to be old work colleagues.

Coincidently whilst chatting turned out we had mutual friends.

As the comedian Stephen Wright used to say "It's a small world, but you wouldn't want to paint it!"

Ive seen a girl who is married to a guy I play rugby with has a profile on here, it says hubby is fine with it but he is a very jealous guy and hates us talking about her so I doubt he does give his blessing and now i don't know what to do.... any ideas? Oh and to make it worse I really want to have fun with her as its soooooo wrong

I recognise some people on here, even some on this thread teehee. I'd absolutely die a death though if anyone knew me, hence I don't do that Chams place in Newport or especially not socials. Too close for comfort.

TWO WORDS "TOTAL DISCRETION"

By *arly40sMan  over a year ago

cardiff

We added a cpl as friends on here and on further inspection realised they were old friends of ours!!! Now all our pics are hidden, didn't want to delete them as friends as we enjoy the banter but we have never told them we know. Yes it's all about discretion we would never tell any of our friends that we knew they are here or what they do in their private life

By *ager_jdCouple  over a year ago

bridgend

I (Lager) work in a place with about 400 people often wonder who swings

as i have a split persnality. i often meet the other side of me and the bastead wont talk to me . as it abit close for comfort..i do mind him nicking my fags and drink thou

Many people I have bumped into when swinging I know but what I do in ky personal life and what they do is thier own concern

i no a boy in my street. and my brother in law is on there to

» Add a new message to this topic