FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Club costs compared to a night out

Club costs compared to a night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So a few people (mostly single males) have been messaging me about how much it costs to go to a club ?

When I tell them the cost of our local club they often won't pay the fee, and subsequently you also see forum requests to couple up with a single fem to reduce the cost.

OK so a bit of moogle and I find that the average UK cost for a night out clubbing is around £65 per person.

Now compare that to our one and only club, where you take your own booze and it costs between 5-30 pounds entry.

A great night out, great people, bring your own booze at shop prices, and even the possibility of amazing sex !

It's a bit of a no brianer isn't it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

As someone who very very rarely drinks alcohol- a night at the club for me is still cheaper than a few soft drinks and a take away on a night out out!

"As someone who very very rarely drinks alcohol- a night at the club for me is still cheaper than a few soft drinks and a take away on a night out out!"

Plus you get to go in the jacuzzi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also I bet these same lads wouldn't think twice about paying to watch a live sex show if they were in Amsterdam. As you said CJ it's a no brainer but sadly not all can be educated.

And many women would feel far safer meeting in a club environment, so I think that should be factored in.

I don't mind paying at all. It's a damn sight cheaper than going to the pub and the company is always good

Cardiff

"I don't mind paying at all. It's a damn sight cheaper than going to the pub and the company is always good "

You make the floor just as wet as any night club

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Personally I have attended the Greehouse once on a Saturday night, cost me the typical entrance fee and the price of a few soft drinks so all in I spent less than £30… however I spent about £30 worth of fuel to get there and back, and if I’d wanted to have an alcoholic drink I’d have had to spend money for a hotel room on top of the cost of the alcohol… so a rough estimate of that for me would be well over £100 total expense.

I do see your point, but for some of us it’s definitely not a cheaper option

"Personally I have attended the Greehouse once on a Saturday night, cost me the typical entrance fee and the price of a few soft drinks so all in I spent less than £30… however I spent about £30 worth of fuel to get there and back, and if I’d wanted to have an alcoholic drink I’d have had to spend money for a hotel room on top of the cost of the alcohol… so a rough estimate of that for me would be well over £100 total expense.

I do see your point, but for some of us it’s definitely not a cheaper option "

I see your point, but it’s our choice to live in this beautiful part of the world - even if it’s a bit of a Fab desert at times. I don’t think twice about spending that, and more going to a gig so I think it would represent a good vfm night out.

For me it’s all about gathering the nerve to enter a new environment with new people.

First step today - my first social so you never know, maybe a club next.

"So a few people (mostly single males) have been messaging me about how much it costs to go to a club ?

When I tell them the cost of our local club they often won't pay the fee, and subsequently you also see forum requests to couple up with a single fem to reduce the cost.

OK so a bit of moogle and I find that the average UK cost for a night out clubbing is around £65 per person.

Now compare that to our one and only club, where you take your own booze and it costs between 5-30 pounds entry.

A great night out, great people, bring your own booze at shop prices, and even the possibility of amazing sex !

It's a bit of a no brianer isn't it ?"

Where is your club?

By *ountrycouple100Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

You're paying for an experience at the end of the day. Some people will be more willing to fork out compared to others I guess.

We're hoping to visit Chams for the 1st time in January.

We went all the way (3 hrs one way) to Xtasia, paid the entrance, hotel, drinks, food, organised childcare for the weekend, etc. Just to dip our toes in and see if it was for us. I felt more comfortable going there for the 1st time, where you get the nightclub feel too, with the other rooms being a bonus. It wasn't cheap, and we're not rolling in it by a long way, but we don't go out as often as we used to, so we were prepared to make a big weekend of it.

Looking forward to Newport though, we can drive there and back in one night so it'll be cheaper.

S x

And in a pub/nightclub you don’t have men following you around cock in hand?? X

By *nsatiables21Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"And in a pub/nightclub you don’t have men following you around cock in hand?? X"

A firm no whether on a night out or sex club should suffice if not seek a member of staff

Mrs

Unfortunately they make me feel incredibly uncomfortable

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

In the long run after paying yearly membership, a night at chams is cheaper than a average night on the town.

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Unfortunately they make me feel incredibly uncomfortable "

Just do as another single female did a few weeks ago and sing the conga song they soon stopped lol.

On a serious note I did have to make point clear to a few single males about ettaque a few weeks ago, but that was the 1st time in a very long time

"Unfortunately they make me feel incredibly uncomfortable

Just do as another single female did a few weeks ago and sing the conga song they soon stopped lol.

On a serious note I did have to make point clear to a few single males about ettaque a few weeks ago, but that was the 1st time in a very long time"

it’s not just that, nothing is discrete, which alarms me x

On a serious note I did have to make point clear to a few single males about ettaque a few weeks ago, but that was the 1st time in a very long time"

We spoke about this yesterday didn't we, both yourself and I did it at some point. And in all honesty I can't see the chancers lasting there much longer as they are being put in their place more often now

Cardiff

"And in a pub/nightclub you don’t have men following you around cock in hand?? X"

In a pub/nightclub you also aren’t having the sexual fun that’s available at the club. Any guy cock in hand would be removed. If your very uncomfortable with someone you believe to be following you like that at the club the staff are brilliant at resolving issues if you talk to them.

Can I ask, have you been there previously to experience it yourself? In the times I’ve been recently the men have been respectful and I’ve only one slight issue which a simple go away resolved (although this was a personal issue not just a cock wielding follower)

"And in a pub/nightclub you don’t have men following you around cock in hand?? X

In a pub/nightclub you also aren’t having the sexual fun that’s available at the club. Any guy cock in hand would be removed. If your very uncomfortable with someone you believe to be following you like that at the club the staff are brilliant at resolving issues if you talk to them.

Can I ask, have you been there previously to experience it yourself? In the times I’ve been recently the men have been respectful and I’ve only one slight issue which a simple go away resolved (although this was a personal issue not just a cock wielding follower)

"

Yes, I’ve been to many.

I’ve not much faith in this site either as of late, in not dealing with abusive members.

"And in a pub/nightclub you don’t have men following you around cock in hand?? X

"

So you telling me to f off wasn't personal?

I'm flattered my conga trick has caught on to single fems. I started singing it at the Halloween party and asked if they were dressed as zombies?

Cardiff

"So you telling me to f off wasn't personal? "

Of course not, but after we finally get that singles social, telling you I want to get it the f on with you, that will be personal

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

On a serious note I did have to make point clear to a few single males about ettaque a few weeks ago, but that was the 1st time in a very long time it’s not just that, nothing is discrete, which alarms me x"

Could I ask what wasn't discrete? X

On a serious note I did have to make point clear to a few single males about ettaque a few weeks ago, but that was the 1st time in a very long time it’s not just that, nothing is discrete, which alarms me x

Could I ask what wasn't discrete? X"

People messaging me later, when I declined said they’d tell family, job etc x

On a serious note I did have to make point clear to a few single males about ettaque a few weeks ago, but that was the 1st time in a very long time it’s not just that, nothing is discrete, which alarms me x"

When you say "nothing is discrete" what do you mean exactly?

On a serious note I did have to make point clear to a few single males about ettaque a few weeks ago, but that was the 1st time in a very long time it’s not just that, nothing is discrete, which alarms me x

People messaging me later, when I declined said they’d tell family, job etc x"

A lot of people who threaten this are mostly full of piss and wind. To out you they have to out themselves in effect. In in likelihood they know family, family would know them. People can be very bitter on here when they don't get what they want. Once they've picked the dummy up they spat out there realise how silly they've been. Block and put it out of your head. X

People messaging me later, when I declined said they’d tell family, job etc x

A lot of people who threaten this are mostly full of piss and wind. To out you they have to out themselves in effect. In in likelihood they know family, family would know them. People can be very bitter on here when they don't get what they want. Once they've picked the dummy up they spat out there realise how silly they've been. Block and put it out of your head. X "

Difficult when they find you on other platforms too, always looking behind you. X

Cardiff

"Difficult when they find you on other platforms too, always looking behind you. X"

Easy enough to keep any personal info discreet and pictures can be non identifiable if you are creative enough. If you really feel that uneasy I’d say this likely isn’t the place for you

" Difficult when they find you on other platforms too, always looking behind you. X"

If you use the same face pics on social media as here then yes they can find you by using various reverse search image sites x

"Difficult when they find you on other platforms too, always looking behind you. X

Easy enough to keep any personal info discreet and pictures can be non identifiable if you are creative enough. If you really feel that uneasy I’d say this likely isn’t the place for you"

I don’t show my Face Id actually met the person

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"Looking forward to Newport though, we can drive there and back in one night so it'll be cheaper."

You'll have a great night. Loads of good people are regulars. A couple I know came down from the Midlands last week and loved how warm and friendly it was.

By *ippyanlace.Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

As much as I want to try chams, this is what put's me off going.

Cardiff

Honestly, don’t let it put you off. I went tonight on my own and had a wonderful time!

Cardiff

" Difficult when they find you on other platforms too, always looking behind you. X

If you use the same face pics on social media as here then yes they can find you by using various reverse search image sites x

I don’t, they had met me. This was awhile ago now. Nothing was done about his threats here or elsewhere. X"

The thing is, even with the limited info on your new profile it’s very easy to work out your previous profile, if this person was that set on ruining your life they would have by now and they would also link you to this profile.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

"Unfortunately they make me feel incredibly uncomfortable "

Me too would you believe! There's nothing worse than a woman who I'm not the least bit attracted to, making a pass, and me then probably causing offence by not responding, whereas a house party, you generally know who is coming, and that they should all be within everyone's comfort zone.

"As someone who very very rarely drinks alcohol- a night at the club for me is still cheaper than a few soft drinks and a take away on a night out out!"

Chippy Lane at the end of a night is always entertaining! Maybe not as entertaining as Chams though

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"As someone who very very rarely drinks alcohol- a night at the club for me is still cheaper than a few soft drinks and a take away on a night out out!

Chippy Lane at the end of a night is always entertaining! Maybe not as entertaining as Chams though "

I've made a tit of myself way to many times on that street after a successful night out

Me too would you believe! There's nothing worse than a woman who I'm not the least bit attracted to, making a pass, and me then probably causing offence by not responding, whereas a house party, you generally know who is coming, and that they should all be within everyone's comfort zone. "

Agreed, it goes both ways. I’ve heard men say similar things about pushy women too xx

Cardiff

"

The thing is, even with the limited info on your new profile it’s very easy to work out your previous profile, if this person was that set on ruining your life they would have by now and they would also link you to this profile.

Nice to have the support here as usual lol"

Where was that unsupportive? It was advice regarding your change of profile

» Add a new message to this topic