FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams question

Chams question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oupletrynewth OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Hey guys, just a question for when we look to go back to chams regarding the covid situation. Do we have to take a test the night before or two days before and get it on the nhs website ? So if we was to go to the Friday ones for example do we take the test Thursday and put it on nhs in case they take too long and it doesn’t come in time for Friday ? Or can you take a lateral flow outside and come in with it as proof as I’m sure someone on here said they did that at darlston one. Also if one of us has the covid exemption pass of 180 days is that good enough as proof ?.

Please could someone help us with this. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atKat-xoxWoman  over a year ago

Neath,united kingdom

I think they require for a negative result to be registered on the NHS app and you show them that way. I had to take a test yesterday due to showing systems and had the results within 25 hours. So take it in a Thursday,however I'd check with the club X

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

The first time I went I did a LFT on the Friday evening, registered online and received my 48hour passport which was perfectly fine for entry on Saturday.

Since then I have had the virus and now have the longer passport which has got me in everytime since x

cardiff

Thanks guys. So if we was to go to a Friday one really need to do the test Thursday. One of us have the longer one after previously had the virus. So your saying that one is ok to use also, that’s great thank you. X

cardiff

Also with the double vaccination I just log into the nhs app on mobile web and then show them the passport square barcode thing right ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep

cardiff

[Removed by poster at 30/11/21 21:41:16]

cardiff

Thanks

you just have to take a lateral flow test (LFT) We usually do ours just before we leave in the car. Log the results with the NHS and get the text within minutes

Hey just a quick one guys and girls. If I rock up to chams on Friday and ask for a guest pass for my visit, am I guaranteed entrance on that or is it the same as normal where they evaluate the ratio of single guys to couples and females?

cardiff

Thank you, will one of us has the double jab passport on the nhs website and the other has the covid exemption pass as previously having corona it’s something like 180 days, so I think we can do this with out taking a lateral but will maybe do one just in case.

By *atKat-xoxWoman  over a year ago

Neath,united kingdom

"Hey just a quick one guys and girls. If I rock up to chams on Friday and ask for a guest pass for my visit, am I guaranteed entrance on that or is it the same as normal where they evaluate the ratio of single guys to couples and females?"

Think only couples can take you in a guest..

"Hey just a quick one guys and girls. If I rock up to chams on Friday and ask for a guest pass for my visit, am I guaranteed entrance on that or is it the same as normal where they evaluate the ratio of single guys to couples and females?"

Unfortunately just rocking up will incurr the full membership cost and entry for a lone single guy.

By *watugotCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Just use covid passport

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"Thank you, will one of us has the double jab passport on the nhs website and the other has the covid exemption pass as previously having corona it’s something like 180 days, so I think we can do this with out taking a lateral but will maybe do one just in case. "

If you’ve both got a valid Covid passport then an LFT isn’t required, but doesn’t hurt to do one and is a pretty sensible idea

» Add a new message to this topic