FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Clubs (anxiety)

Clubs (anxiety)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tcymru OP   Man  over a year ago

Port talbot

So i really want to experience my first club but really nervous and anxious. Mainly due to body image. Anyone got any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Just think of it as being at the bar on holiday in your shorts. Everyone no matter their size has some insecurities about their body - once you’ve been you’ll realise it’s not that bad x

Port talbot

"Just think of it as being at the bar on holiday in your shorts. Everyone no matter their size has some insecurities about their body - once you’ve been you’ll realise it’s not that bad x"

Thanks always had insecutities about my chest (moobs)

By *ookiemonster84Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I'm going to my first club experience soon, I was same as you but after going social and meeting lovely ppl who will help me, my insecurities will go once been there

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

BBW/BBM night on the 21st January might be a good night for your first visit.

Its a party night for big beautiful cuddly people and their admirers!

There’s a post further down with more information x

Port talbot

"BBW/BBM night on the 21st January might be a good night for your first visit.

Its a party night for big beautiful cuddly people and their admirers!

There’s a post further down with more information x"

Thanks ill bare that in mind

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Honestly the worst part about a first time club visit is getting through the door. It's totally normal to feel anxious about it for a variety of reasons. Once you're in, it all actually feels surprisingly normal!

You'll see a whole range of body types and sizes being comfortable in their own skin Feel free to dress in a way that makes you feel comfortable and go from there.

By *ental monkeysCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

We have never been to a club but really want to, but it we can understand the nervous anxiety thing, it’s like anything in life you do for the first time, but I’m guess just get in there and see what is like?? There’s only one way to find out lol, and I’m sure there will be all body types in there.

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

There are all body types, and once you're there, it's interesting how soon it stops mattering. I think it matters less than in everyday clothed life.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So i really want to experience my first club but really nervous and anxious. Mainly due to body image. Anyone got any advice?"

Well we’ve met. And I would say you have absolutely nothing to worry about. People of all different shapes and sizes and ages go. Xx

By *almprintsWoman  over a year ago

Organising fun and chaos in West

Usually helps if you go with someone you know and trust the first time. That way you have someone to chat with and if it all gets a bit much, you can just chill. Good luck.

Port talbot

Thanks

Sadly my experience wasnt great n left after couple hours of a 5 hour meet yesterday. Club was nice, people who spoke with me nice,but there was an air of a clique about it and there was some couples there to perform and be watched and didnt let anyone in or share, there was a lot of black guys there and that was great to see however for obvious reasons they were thore because of one reason which was intimidating to say the least but not their fault. When ur a tich and overweight n not the biggest, u feel a bit in the background. Lots of guys there, shuffling about climbing stairs constantly, in the end i got strangely bored and not particularly aroused by it all. Some fantastic females all shapes n sizes n ages, but all pretty much spoken for or there with friends. My advice, dont go alone go with a friend to keep ur interest.

You should cross the 7 bridge, we are very friendly and welcoming in Wales

Im in Wales buddy n the club is only 20mins away by car in England, as said people there was nice but had their own agenda.

Everyone has insecurities / even i do but honestly when you get there all will be fine ….I’ve been to chams now a few times and I’ve always been made to feel comfortable/welcome they are a great bunch there

» Add a new message to this topic