FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Messaging

Messaging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it when you message someone who meets your criteria and you are polite your message gets deleted with no reply? Not even fuck off hahaaa

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could be any number of reasons. Even if you had made it past my filters I wouldn’t reply as you have a dick pic as your profile pic.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"Why is it when you message someone who meets your criteria and you are polite your message gets deleted with no reply? Not even fuck off hahaaa"

You say they meet your criteria, perhaps you didn't meet theirs.

By *atKat-xoxWoman  over a year ago

Neath,united kingdom

Would you reply to someone who had nothing but dick pics?..

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Why is it when you message someone who meets your criteria and you are polite your message gets deleted with no reply? Not even fuck off hahaaa"

How do you know you meet their criteria, and how would they know you do? Does your profile provide enough so they can tell your boundaries, personality, swinging history and preferences? Do your pics show you fully so they can tell if they find you attractive?

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

They may have had a dozen polite messages that day, and didn’t have time to reply to all after they’d filtered out all the impolite ones.

Or perhaps they’d replied to someone who was polite and then turned nasty - happens a lot,

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

"Could be any number of reasons. Even if you had made it past my filters I wouldn’t reply as you have a dick pic as your profile pic. "

Here, here!!

"Could be any number of reasons. Even if you had made it past my filters I wouldn’t reply as you have a dick pic as your profile pic.

Here, here!!"

Would you and other women prefer a body shot? Just curious, as my profile picture probably ain't helping my cause if they don't like dick pics.

By *fucksakeCouple  over a year ago

cuffilly

We filter single men, but if looking I would skip past your profile as there doesn't seem to be much effort put into it, your pics are repetitive and there's no info about you. Sorry to be blunt

"Could be any number of reasons. Even if you had made it past my filters I wouldn’t reply as you have a dick pic as your profile pic.

Here, here!!

Would you and other women prefer a body shot? Just curious, as my profile picture probably ain't helping my cause if they don't like dick pics."

Personally speaking I would prefer a body shot. Nothing wrong with having dick pics on your profile but your profile pic is the first glimpse people will get of you. Think first impressions etc. Good luck.

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Here, here!!

Would you and other women prefer a body shot? Just curious, as my profile picture probably ain't helping my cause if they don't like dick pics."

As stated above, some more substance in your profile will be a good starter

I.e. what interests you, what can you bring to the party, a glimpse of personality.

We'd prefer some tempting pictures, rather than your 'package' on show from the offset.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the constructive replies I’ll have to get to work on modifying my profile, I still think a no ty would be nice

» Add a new message to this topic