FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > When you’re meet doesn’t turn up

When you’re meet doesn’t turn up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello have anyone experienced this… you arrange a meet and they are a no show and blocked you without reason

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think everyone genuine on here has that

Never had it happen to me.

By *ackInBlackMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I've never had this happen to me, but that's because all those I do meet, I have met through any one of the number of socials that are to be found in South Wales, through clubs, especially Chams, and through parties. The people that attend these events tend to be in the main the genuine ones that do meet.

I'm not saying that those who don't attend socials, clubs and parties aren't genuine, it's just that I personally would prefer to meet any potential meets face to face first

By *assycitygirlWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Guys love standing me up! However I haven't been blocked. Yet.

I think I'd prefer it if they did, at least I'd take it that they are embarrassed they wasted my (very precious) time!!!

By *ackInBlackMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Guys love standing me up! However I haven't been blocked. Yet.

I think I'd prefer it if they did, at least I'd take it that they are embarrassed they wasted my (very precious) time!!! "

You need to get to some socials young lady. Having met you the once at a Cardiff mid-week social, I'd don't think you would have any problem getting a meet from genuine guys in attendance

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Never been let down for a meet,blocked several times for saying"No thank you "

Far too frequently

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Never been let down myself personally, mainly due to usually being invited over to the ladies place.

By *r sugarandspiceMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Never been let down

But I do make plan A plan B plan C

This happened to me in January. Time and Place arranged for a social. I messaged him an hour prior to confirm location. No reply (but read my message) Messaged him again (read my message again) and still no reply.

So, I didn't go and he didn't message me until recently suggesting we meet up.

The audacity of some men!

By *otSupermanMan  over a year ago

risca

Women are just as bad

Had 3/4 arrange then disappeared on me

So frustrating

By *up3r99Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

went to Barry one evening after chatting for over a week . given name of the street . was told I'd have her number when I got there . parked up messaged her . she read it then no reply .wasn't happy . came home and had message week later asking if I wanted to meet lol . I politely told her No

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I've had 3 meets arranged one cancelled as I was driving there and two canceled hours before.

Happend to me once. Arranged to meet in right dump of a pub,her choice,turned up on time,sat there for an hour enduring sky sports & loud pop music then gave up. Apparently she turned up about ten minutes after I'd left, wasn't happy as it wasn't exactly local to me.

I’m near Oswestry for Christmas if anyone wants to chat and maybe meet?

Pictures on request

Nope. I’ve never been stood up.

Cardiff

I must be doing something wrong. Not sure what it is, though I am quite new to all of this but I've probably been stood up more than I've had meets!!

Treorchy

"went to Barry one evening after chatting for over a week . given name of the street . was told I'd have her number when I got there . parked up messaged her . she read it then no reply .wasn't happy . came home and had message week later asking if I wanted to meet lol . I politely told her No "

If someone told me to drive down to Barry (or anywhere for that matter) and I'd get the address when I turn up they'd get a polite and courteous fuck off.

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"I must be doing something wrong. Not sure what it is, though I am quite new to all of this but I've probably been stood up more than I've had meets!! "

Looking at your profile, it's no reflection on you. It's just that a lot of men are terrible fuckwits.

Cardiff

"I must be doing something wrong. Not sure what it is, though I am quite new to all of this but I've probably been stood up more than I've had meets!!

Looking at your profile, it's no reflection on you. It's just that a lot of men are terrible fuckwits. "

I must attract them! Lucky me.

Treorchy

"I must be doing something wrong. Not sure what it is, though I am quite new to all of this but I've probably been stood up more than I've had meets!!

Looking at your profile, it's no reflection on you. It's just that a lot of men are terrible fuckwits. "

There are lots of fuckwits on here mate. Easiest way to sift through some of the bullshit is to message well verified users. At least you know they'll turn up.

By *e_SocksWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I get let down a fair bit.

I've only been blocked once. 5mins before meeting him at his hotel,he blocked me and I watched him walk out of the hotel into a pub to meet another lady.

The ones you meet at socials and clubs tend to be be good people though and if then need to cancel they try and give you prior warning

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I’ve had several meets that have gone as far as the hour before stage before radio silence, 2 where I’ve actually been stood up at the neutral venue and one that even gave me a false address…. That one took a fair bit of improvised discussion to escape…

By *rowniemanMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

"I get let down a fair bit.

I've only been blocked once. 5mins before meeting him at his hotel,he blocked me and I watched him walk out of the hotel into a pub to meet another lady.

The ones you meet at socials and clubs tend to be be good people though and if then need to cancel they try and give you prior warning"

Should have gone and suggested he was with the wrong girl wasn’t he?

Hate the stand you up bit

Happened a few times and soooo frustrating

On one occasion am sure they were there but pretended to not know what I was talking about

By *ornyhobMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly / Cardiff

I've had it a few times, shown up and been blocked or just don't respond anymore.

I started to wonder if some people get a legit kick / kink out of it somehow.

Probably in the same boat as others, being let down more than actually meeting. A good meet makes up for it and I no longer travel to any unverified, new profiles etc.

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

Luckily, we’ve never been stood up, we have had a couple of short notice changes. However, if it does ever happen to us, I’m sure that unless they have a valid reason for the no show, we’ll just block them as time wasters…

yep! thats why i always have a phone call before meeting. learnt from mistakes

By *wyneddguyMan  over a year ago

Dolgellau

Think it's happened to all of us sadly. I travelled 90mins to meet someone after lots of chatting, then 5 mins away from her place she messaged me with the most ridiculous reason why she was no longer free. Seen her re-appear on this site with new profiles time and again, so frustrating

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We’ve never been stood up probably because we only meet people we have met previously in group socials.

By *elshGBCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I get let down a fair bit.

The ones you meet at socials and clubs tend to be be good people though and if then need to cancel they try and give you prior warning"

Have had this. Meet arranged. No show. Then a veri appears on their profile for same day. Then message a week later asking for a meet.

Frequently

It’s only the excellent experiences I’ve had and great people I’ve met that keep me here

If my judgement was based solely on the reliability of the majority of people here I’d have left

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Never been stood up and for that we are very grateful, though we did have to cancel a meet the night before for circumstances out of our hands, we felt terrible for having to do that to them even though they were totally fine about it and we have met them several times since. Just don't understand the mentality of a person who would string someone along with no intentions of turning up whatsoever. X

drove about 10/15 miles to meet a couple and as soon as they seen my car come up the street they messaged to say they have changed their mind ,and i was blocked before i got home

Happened to me on my first meet, blocked me aswell. Their lose xx

"Guys love standing me up! However I haven't been blocked. Yet.

I think I'd prefer it if they did, at least I'd take it that they are embarrassed they wasted my (very precious) time!!! "

Damm idiots, would love to meet you

» Add a new message to this topic