FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Wankford

Wankford

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrs for fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

near you

Well wankford has fucked things for everyone again after boxing day dont know what will happen with chams and the socials now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tagVixCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Well wankford has fucked things for everyone again after boxing day dont know what will happen with chams and the socials now "

Personally think there's far more important things going on than chams and socials, but each to their own and all that jazz.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Drakeford can get fucked. I will be doing what I want, when I want, where I want and with whom I want.

We’ve had every instruction possible to “keep Wales safe” and protect the NHS. How about the NHS protect us instead!

I’m done. My mask was disposed of several months ago and he can get fucked if he thinks I’m buying a new one

Happy Xmas all

By *randmrs for fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

near you

"Well wankford has fucked things for everyone again after boxing day dont know what will happen with chams and the socials now

Personally think there's far more important things going on than chams and socials, but each to their own and all that jazz. "

Yep each to their own we have both worked right through dont see the workers getting extra cash for it.. its all todo with control.. as a friend shared a post on socail media the un-jabbed are putting the jabbed at risk but the jabbed got to have a booster because the 2 jabs thaley have had dont work

By *andy Andy300Man  over a year ago

Near You

Might not be a popular decision by FM but he has done it to keep us safe, not through spite. It's down to personal choice, but in my opinion, anyone meeting wants their heads knocking together! Stay safe for now....things will return to normal in time

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"Drakeford can get fucked. I will be doing what I want, when I want, where I want and with whom I want.

We’ve had every instruction possible to “keep Wales safe” and protect the NHS. How about the NHS protect us instead!

I’m done. My mask was disposed of several months ago and he can get fucked if he thinks I’m buying a new one

Happy Xmas all"

So ... You're blaming the NHS, who have lost hundreds of staff due to COVID or burn out. Yet you admit you "ditched the mask several months ago"?

And wonder why things aren't getting better

Torfaen/Gwent

"Well wankford has fucked things for everyone again after boxing day dont know what will happen with chams and the socials now

Personally think there's far more important things going on than chams and socials, but each to their own and all that jazz.

Yep each to their own we have both worked right through dont see the workers getting extra cash for it.. its all todo with control.. as a friend shared a post on socail media the un-jabbed are putting the jabbed at risk but the jabbed got to have a booster because the 2 jabs thaley have had dont work "

There are lots of vaccines that have boosters. The flu for one.

The reason we're needing more is because of people who aren't vaccinated, causing the mutations and variants. The more vaccinated people, the less it can transmit, the less viral load in a host, the less likely it is to mutate.

At this point, anyone who is unvaccinated and not social distancing and wearing masks is just selfish and clearly doesn't care about the lives of others and yes that applies to anyone within the governments who does it too.

People are petty because "oh I don't like him or Borris" who cares? Follow the damn science.

By *rivate hireMan  over a year ago

close to ystrad mynach

Masks don’t work

Covid passes don’t work

The evidence is clear for all

Don’t recall blaming the NHS at all. Nor am I saying the staff aren’t amazing - which is probably what you are suggesting. The system does not work. Every year the NHS is under pressure / crisis / breaking point. Isn’t it about time we got rid of it?

Note - don’t conflate that by interpreting it as a dig at doctors and nurses!

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

I've reluctantly took my booster today at the same time Drakeford was imposing further restrictions, doesn't give you much instetive I must say!

By *irtyd468Man  over a year ago

North

"Masks don’t work

Covid passes don’t work

Don’t recall blaming the NHS at all. Nor am I saying the staff aren’t amazing - which is probably what you are suggesting. The system does not work. Every year the NHS is under pressure / crisis / breaking point. Isn’t it about time we got rid of it?

Note - don’t conflate that by interpreting it as a dig at doctors and nurses!"

What to you suggest we replace the NHS with ?

Some version of a private system. Before anyone gets all upset, I don’t mean an American version either!

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

"Some version of a private system. Before anyone gets all upset, I don’t mean an American version either!"

It's never as easy as it sounds. We have free health care at the moment and people still miss out. Then to throw money into the mix as another barrier. (I used to really agree with what you put, untill I really thought about it).

The NHS just needs to stop wasting money and half the issues would go away for a start.

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Those saying that it’s the unvaccinated causing the mutations… doesn’t every virus/germ/bacteria mutate when over medicated? The government have been warned by numerous scientists etc not to mass vaccinate and only vaccinate the vulnerable.

So everyone who blames the unvaccinated- maybe have another think about it. There’s more than one reason for all this, don’t just attack people - that goes for all.

Oh I agree it’s not easy. But just remember it’s not free health care. It’s healthcare paid for by tax and NI (which is increasing!)

I’m not suggesting for one second that I personally know how to solve it. But there is a saying of “ if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

I guess there must be an opposite to that??

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

"Oh I agree it’s not easy. But just remember it’s not free health care. It’s healthcare paid for by tax and NI (which is increasing!)

I’m not suggesting for one second that I personally know how to solve it. But there is a saying of “ if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

I guess there must be an opposite to that?? "

There in which lies one of the biggest problems.

IT IS FREE, to all those that don't contribute a penny, just have no ambition and sit there on the dole,

I stand by what I say. But I think a charge for silly stuff wouldn't hurt. Like if you go to A & E for a scrapped leg on a night out instead of your doctor then bam £250 fine, or ambulance call because you can't afford a taxi boom £250 again.

Haha who am I kidding, we would just end up footing the bill anyway.

That’s why I made a point of saying the American model is flawed. People who are poor (or just plain lazy) can’t get access to medical treatment. Another model whereby the poorest still get it free should be considered instead of the NHS

unpopular opinion no doubt but it’s a broken entity

North

I’m bowing out of this as some of the comments made are making massive assumptions about people and there personal circumstances .

Merry Christmas and good will to all men and all that .

*their

[Removed by poster at 22/12/21 14:32:04]

Torfaen/Gwent

"Masks don’t work

Covid passes don’t work

Note - don’t conflate that by interpreting it as a dig at doctors and nurses!"

Masks work. That's proven science.

You want to get rid of the NHS? And replace it with what? The American system where people are dying because they can't afford insulin?

The NHS is underfunded and under staffed because Borris and his like give themselves pay rises every single year but won't put more money into the NHS. They'll spend millions on a fucking boat, but claim destitute for NHS resources. They won't raise taxes on the wealthy but are happy to take money and raise taxes on the poorest in the country. We need a decent government not to get rid of the NHS. but the government do a great job of making it look like it's the working classes and the NHS that are failing and not them.

Hear hear agree totally, people should be ashamed that they want to get rid of the NHS, best thing on the planet, free healthcare for everyone
"Masks don’t work

Covid passes don’t work

Note - don’t conflate that by interpreting it as a dig at doctors and nurses!

Masks work. That's proven science.

You want to get rid of the NHS? And replace it with what? The American system where people are dying because they can't afford insulin?

The NHS is underfunded and under staffed because Borris and his like give themselves pay rises every single year but won't put more money into the NHS. They'll spend millions on a fucking boat, but claim destitute for NHS resources. They won't raise taxes on the wealthy but are happy to take money and raise taxes on the poorest in the country. We need a decent government not to get rid of the NHS. but the government do a great job of making it look like it's the working classes and the NHS that are failing and not them. "

If masks work why did Germany cases grow exponentially after they mandated medical grade masks in lieu of the plastic face nappies that we “have” to wear? Unless medically exempt like myself

I don’t get why it’s always somebody else’s fault when it comes to the NHS. Why are we so protective of something that is no longer fit for purpose. Blame Boris for underfunding it as much as you like but no other country in the world copies the NHS model.

Those who blame the dreadful tories are hiding away from the stark reality that the NHS is unsustainable.

And read the context!! I never mentioned copying bloody America!!!!!!

By *inkyCeltMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Unless medically exempt like myself. "

And yet earlier you said "My mask was disposed of several months ago and he can get fucked if he thinks I'm buying a new one."

Why would buying a new one even be a consideration if you were exempt?

I wasn’t exempt but after months of abusing my civil liberties, I’ve developed a serious anxiety and mental health condition surround mask wearing

By *ummerFun2Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Unless medically exempt like myself.

And yet earlier you said "My mask was disposed of several months ago and he can get fucked if he thinks I'm buying a new one."

Why would buying a new one even be a consideration if you were exempt? "

Please don’t expect sense from those who think that their “civil liberties” are being infringed by being asked to wear a face covering in limited scenarios..

North

"*their"

So kind of you to correct my grammar.

Hope it’s helped you in some small but meaningful way

By *inkyCeltMan  over a year ago

Newport

"I wasn’t exempt but after months of abusing my civil liberties, I’ve developed a serious anxiety and mental health condition surround mask wearing "

Of course you have

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

The epidemiologists know the direction of these things now. The models fit and they know that Omicron will peak at the end of January. Some temporary restrictions are being implemented now to reduce that peak. They think it's less severe, but nobody can be sure yet. What they do know is that it's wildly more transmissible.

Torfaen/Gwent

"If masks work why did Germany cases grow exponentially after they mandated medical grade masks in lieu of the plastic face nappies that we “have” to wear? Unless medically exempt like myself

I don’t get why it’s always somebody else’s fault when it comes to the NHS. Why are we so protective of something that is no longer fit for purpose. Blame Boris for underfunding it as much as you like but no other country in the world copies the NHS model.

Those who blame the dreadful tories are hiding away from the stark reality that the NHS is unsustainable. "

Plenty of other countries model their healthcare systems on the NHS. It was one of the first universal health care services in the world.

It is literally underfunded. They don't have enough staff, hospitals are falling apart, equipment is breaking down and not being replaced when it needs to be. Do you work in the government or within the NHS? I'm guessing not. I have. I'm well aware of the problems of the NHS and what is needed to improve it.

You're also not medically exempt. I bet you think a sunflower lanyard is a mask exemption thing too.

Torfaen/Gwent

"I wasn’t exempt but after months of abusing my civil liberties, I’ve developed a serious anxiety and mental health condition surround mask wearing "

Bullshit. Plain and simple. You're selfish and think your wants are more important than the needs of society as a whole and it's people like that who are causing things to keep sliding backwards.

[Removed by poster at 22/12/21 18:58:12]

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Those saying that it’s the unvaccinated causing the mutations… doesn’t every virus/germ/bacteria mutate when over medicated? The government have been warned by numerous scientists etc not to mass vaccinate and only vaccinate the vulnerable.

So everyone who blames the unvaccinated- maybe have another think about it. There’s more than one reason for all this, don’t just attack people - that goes for all."

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We all Might as well get use to it! The flu has been round for 100s of years + they still can't get rid of it.

What I will say is that the entire UK should be under 1 rule for things like covid/pandemics, exactly like if we went to war there's none of this we going it alone shit that each country is trying maybe then something will get sorted!!!

H

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Well what was the point of the 2 jabs and the booster,we're back to were we were last year!!!

By *ercman50Man  over a year ago

blackwood

Yep each to their own we have both worked right through dont see the workers getting extra cash for it.. its all todo with control.. as a friend shared a post on socail media the un-jabbed are putting the jabbed at risk but the jabbed got to have a booster because the 2 jabs thaley have had dont work

The reason we're needing more is because of people who aren't vaccinated, causing the mutations and variants. The more vaccinated people, the less it can transmit, the less viral load in a host, the less likely it is to mutate.

At this point, anyone who is unvaccinated and not social distancing and wearing masks is just selfish and clearly doesn't care about the lives of others and yes that applies to anyone within the governments who does it too.

People are petty because "oh I don't like him or Borris" who cares? Follow the damn science. "

By *ercman50Man  over a year ago

blackwood

Personally think there's far more important things going on than chams and socials, but each to their own and all that jazz. .

People are petty because "oh I don't like him or Borris" who cares? Follow the damn science. "

we’ll said totally agree spot on

Aberdare

"We all Might as well get use to it! The flu has been round for 100s of years + they still can't get rid of it."

What we're seeing now is pretty much what happened with flu in 1919-1921. It was an unknown strain and it took two years to get to grips with it. If Omicron is milder, it fits the pattern for pretty much every epidemic. Vaccines are developed. Mutation occurs. Each strain weakens. Hopefully.

Swansea

"We all Might as well get use to it! The flu has been round for 100s of years + they still can't get rid of it.

What we're seeing now is pretty much what happened with flu in 1919-1921. It was an unknown strain and it took two years to get to grips with it. If Omicron is milder, it fits the pattern for pretty much every epidemic. Vaccines are developed. Mutation occurs. Each strain weakens. Hopefully. "

Very true Mr B

Torfaen/Gwent

"Well what was the point of the 2 jabs and the booster,we're back to were we were last year!!!"

1) no we're not and 2) the uptake of the first two doses needs to be stronger. And much like with other vaccines, boosters are not uncommon.

Torfaen/Gwent

"Those saying that it’s the unvaccinated causing the mutations… doesn’t every virus/germ/bacteria mutate when over medicated? The government have been warned by numerous scientists etc not to mass vaccinate and only vaccinate the vulnerable.

So everyone who blames the unvaccinated- maybe have another think about it. There’s more than one reason for all this, don’t just attack people - that goes for all."

That's not even remotely true. Nor is it how vaccines work or we wouldn't have eradicatrd small pox by vaccinating.

You're thinking of antibiotics which are completely different to vaccines.

I'd love to know what scientists have said that because literally none that I know have.

Torfaen/Gwent

"We all Might as well get use to it! The flu has been round for 100s of years + they still can't get rid of it.

What we're seeing now is pretty much what happened with flu in 1919-1921. It was an unknown strain and it took two years to get to grips with it. If Omicron is milder, it fits the pattern for pretty much every epidemic. Vaccines are developed. Mutation occurs. Each strain weakens. Hopefully. "

Are you talking about the H1N1/Spanish flu outbreak?

Yes hopefully things will start tapering off, unfortunately we have much more travel in the world now so things spread easier. Plus, as a whole humans seem to be more selfish these days than back then. I can't imagine what would have happened in the blitz if people had the same attitudes they do now.

"Why should I draw my curtains and turn my lights off? I have the right to leave them open!"

North

FFFB69 got to say that I’m enjoying your no nonsense tell it like it is posts on this thread

By *ordeaux1Man  over a year ago

cardiff

"FFFB69 got to say that I’m enjoying your no nonsense tell it like it is posts on this thread "

Totally agree! Well informed, objective and articulate. Keep it up FFFB69!!

Aberdare

"Are you talking about the H1N1/Spanish flu outbreak?

Yes hopefully things will start tapering off, unfortunately we have much more travel in the world now so things spread easier."

Yes to all of that.

"Plus, as a whole humans seem to be more selfish these days than back then. I can't imagine what would have happened in the blitz if people had the same attitudes they do now.

"Why should I draw my curtains and turn my lights off? I have the right to leave them open!" "

Ha ha. We need Warden Hodges.

By *ilffadMan  over a year ago

swansea

Bizarre attitudes in this thread. The University of Facebook. Thank dog for scientists!

Swansea

"Are you talking about the H1N1/Spanish flu outbreak?

Yes hopefully things will start tapering off, unfortunately we have much more travel in the world now so things spread easier.

Yes to all of that.

Plus, as a whole humans seem to be more selfish these days than back then. I can't imagine what would have happened in the blitz if people had the same attitudes they do now.

"Why should I draw my curtains and turn my lights off? I have the right to leave them open!"

Ha ha. We need Warden Hodges. "

"PUT THAT LIGHT OUT"

I just hope they don't end up shutting schools again . My eldest is in his GSCE year and needs to be in a school environment with teachers on his case every day. Home learning doesn't work. His future will probably be fucked if they do close again.

Don't listen to the twat do what you want

"Don't listen to the twat do what you want "

That's great on an individual level

Not so great for businesses

Sunflower lanyards? What???

I shouldn’t need to publicly display the fact I have a disability

Healthcare is underfunded you’re right. Even more reason to kick into touch and go private

Aberdare

[Removed by poster at 22/12/21 21:49:31]

Aberdare

"Healthcare is underfunded you’re right. Even more reason to kick into touch and go private"

Have you seen some of the bills people get in America for routine medical treatment?

By *oobyliciousnessWoman  over a year ago

outside Llanelli.

Personally think there's far more important things going on than chams and socials, but each to their own and all that jazz. !-

Here here !!!

For the 3rd time

American model is worse than NHS!! I’m not saying that is the answer!. It is moronic, unfair and broken

"Healthcare is underfunded you’re right. Even more reason to kick into touch and go private

Have you seen some of the bills people get in America for routine medical treatment?"

Most people who advocate for a private system here are ones who don't rely on the NHS on a regular basis

One of my kids has a chronic bleeding disorder and will have to have treatment for the rest of his life that costs £1000s a week

A private insurance type system would fucking cripple me

Not if it was capped and subsidised

Plus I’m sure kids could be exempt from fees

Aberdare

"I just hope they don't end up shutting schools again . My eldest is in his GSCE year and needs to be in a school environment with teachers on his case every day. Home learning doesn't work. His future will probably be fucked if they do close again. "

I'm not a scientist, MissP, but everything I see, hear and read suggests these are just sensible precautions, and there won't be anything like 2020. They might be a little late going back in January, but that's it.

"Not if it was capped and subsidised

"

I'd rather keep it as it is thanks

"I just hope they don't end up shutting schools again . My eldest is in his GSCE year and needs to be in a school environment with teachers on his case every day. Home learning doesn't work. His future will probably be fucked if they do close again.

I'm not a scientist, MissP, but everything I see, hear and read suggests these are just sensible precautions, and there won't be anything like 2020. They might be a little late going back in January, but that's it. "

I hope so Rog

Sadly many people do. That’s why we’ll always have a winter crisis and we’ll always end up protecting the sacred cow

Aberdare

Yes, universal free healthcare is pretty sacred. The system as it stands is not perfect, but your suggestions aren't either. Caps and subsidies? This government (the Westminster one, to clarify)? Do me a favour.

Torfaen/Gwent

"Not if it was capped and subsidised

"

So you don't trust the government when it comes to COVID restrictions but you trust them to create a fair new health service?

You think the government, who've taken money from benefits, fucked up the universal credit roll out to the point people lost their lives ... Are going to create a fair private/pay to use health service that doesn't cripple the working class?

There are people who don't go to the dentist because they can't afford it even with the NHS subsidising it.

Torfaen/Gwent

"FFFB69 got to say that I’m enjoying your no nonsense tell it like it is posts on this thread "

Thank you.

By *elboy64Man  over a year ago

weston

40 billion on track and trace but not one new hospital bed in two year's. But it's to protect the NHS.

"Sadly many people do. That’s why we’ll always have a winter crisis and we’ll always end up protecting the sacred cow "

Fuck all sad about it thanks

"I just hope they don't end up shutting schools again . My eldest is in his GSCE year and needs to be in a school environment with teachers on his case every day. Home learning doesn't work. His future will probably be fucked if they do close again. "

They have been set up to fail massively. My son is in the same situation as he's also in his gcse year. They had mocks the week before they broke for Christmas and he said that some of the exams were content from 2 years ago and the rest were things they haven't even covered yet. He knows the importance of his education and even at 15 realises and feels that he and his peers have been let down. Thankfully he is opting to stay for 6th form next September but god knows if that will even be any better by then.

He is driven and has a clear and focused plan for his future but the support just isn't there for them.

"I just hope they don't end up shutting schools again . My eldest is in his GSCE year and needs to be in a school environment with teachers on his case every day. Home learning doesn't work. His future will probably be fucked if they do close again.

They have been set up to fail massively. My son is in the same situation as he's also in his gcse year. They had mocks the week before they broke for Christmas and he said that some of the exams were content from 2 years ago and the rest were things they haven't even covered yet. He knows the importance of his education and even at 15 realises and feels that he and his peers have been let down. Thankfully he is opting to stay for 6th form next September but god knows if that will even be any better by then.

He is driven and has a clear and focused plan for his future but the support just isn't there for them."

It's stressing me

He didn't do as well as predicted in his mocks so if he doesn't have consistent in school lessons from now until the spring exams then I am at a loss

I can't home educate, I am not a trained teacher and I work 13 hour shifts

He needs structure

"

It's stressing me

He didn't do as well as predicted in his mocks so if he doesn't have consistent in school lessons from now until the spring exams then I am at a loss

He needs structure

"

I am 100% with you on this, as you say most of us as parents aren't teachers, there is no way we can do a job as effectively as someone who is in that profession and as you say all that on top of working full time too. It's an awful situation they have been put in.

Swansea

"

It's stressing me

He needs structure

I am 100% with you on this, as you say most of us as parents aren't teachers, there is no way we can do a job as effectively as someone who is in that profession and as you say all that on top of working full time too. It's an awful situation they have been put in."

I missed most of my schooling!! (mostly by my choice) kids are a lot better off now with education handicaps like dyslexia (I now know I have a form of this).

The system is not perfect + never will be but its a lot better set up now even with home schools etc, but in the end I turned out OK (ish)

By *icki555Man  over a year ago

Newbridge

This… 100%

Torfaen/Gwent

"40 billion on track and trace but not one new hospital bed in two year's. But it's to protect the NHS. "

Ah but they were lining the pockets of their mates!

Imagine how much could have been done within the NHS with that money. It's disgusting.

By *at and dogCouple  over a year ago

pontypool

we will not take another jab / booster now that dickford is well on his way to having us under house arrest again !!!!!!

pontypool

hes a wanker

"Drakeford can get fucked. I will be doing what I want, when I want, where I want and with whom I want.

Happy Xmas all"

So everyone who blames the unvaccinated- maybe have another think about it. There’s more than one reason for all this, don’t just attack people - that goes for all.

"

Cardiff

"we will not take another jab / booster now that dickford is well on his way to having us under house arrest again !!!!!!"

So let me get this right… you’re rebelling against tighter restrictions, which are only brought in when cases start to spike, by allowing the virus to spread more efficiently?

Logic seems a little flawed.

Torfaen/Gwent

"we will not take another jab / booster now that dickford is well on his way to having us under house arrest again !!!!!!"

So .. you want to prolong the pandemic?

Saw this quote earlier on, “People who think the Covid Vaccine will modify there genetic makeup should welcome the opportunity”

North

"Saw this quote earlier on, “People who think the Covid Vaccine will modify there genetic makeup should welcome the opportunity” "

Brilliant

Aberdare

"hes a wanker"

Shame. He speaks so highly of you.

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

"hes a wanker"

Maybe go along to the heath hospital, 36 in ICU, 32 unvaccinated, make the nurses a cup of tea

"Saw this quote earlier on, “People who think the Covid Vaccine will modify there genetic makeup should welcome the opportunity”

Brilliant "

I work for the NHS in mental health and believe me it’s not a nice place to be in hospital when they are over run burned out and getting unwell themselves they deserve a pat on the back not slating get vaccinated and stay safe merry Christmas

By *he jesterMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

So So true saying follow the Science, too many people hate being told what to do, maybe they should ban the un vaccinated from using our NHS services when they catch Covid.

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

"So So true saying follow the Science, too many people hate being told what to do, maybe they should ban the un vaccinated from using our NHS services when they catch Covid."

Unless they are unable to have the vaccine 1000% agree

By *elboy64Man  over a year ago

weston

"So So true saying follow the Science, too many people hate being told what to do, maybe they should ban the un vaccinated from using our NHS services when they catch Covid.

Unless they are unable to have the vaccine 1000% agree"

let's go all the and save the NHS ban smokers, people on drugs, anyone overweight . Only look after who has been a good person, ps can unvax stop paying NI .

By *azylivingMan  over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

Yep each to their own we have both worked right through dont see the workers getting extra cash for it.. its all todo with control.. as a friend shared a post on socail media the un-jabbed are putting the jabbed at risk but the jabbed got to have a booster because the 2 jabs thaley have had dont work "

Or now the third, leading to a fourth , 5,6,7,8,9,ect

"Sunflower lanyards? What???

I shouldn’t need to publicly display the fact I have a disability

Healthcare is underfunded you’re right. Even more reason to kick into touch and go private"

Whats stopping you going private now? Get on BUPA.

[Removed by poster at 23/12/21 14:33:53]

[Removed by poster at 23/12/21 14:33:57]

Well no because viruses mutate all the time and its a bit like other vaccines where you have to have another jab so that your immunity does not wane, simple science!

Or now the third, leading to a fourth , 5,6,7,8,9,ect "

Aberdare

Universal free healthcare is just that, and I don't think we should ban the unvaccinated from receiving treatment. I do, however, think that medical staff should be absolutely free to take the piss out of them and call them clattering fannies.

Cardiff

"So So true saying follow the Science, too many people hate being told what to do, maybe they should ban the un vaccinated from using our NHS services when they catch Covid.

Unless they are unable to have the vaccine 1000% agreelet's go all the and save the NHS ban smokers, people on drugs, anyone overweight . Only look after who has been a good person, ps can unvax stop paying NI ."

So what you’re saying is that the unvaccinated should be taxed more due to the additional pressure they put on public services?

Just like the tax on sugar, alcohol and tobacco from your examples?

Couldn’t agree more.

North

Unless they are unable to have the vaccine 1000% agreelet's go all the and save the NHS ban smokers, people on drugs, anyone overweight . Only look after who has been a good person, ps can unvax stop paying NI ."

Why stop there . When people have a car accident or play a sport and get injured let them foot the bill themselves. The list could go on and on and save the NHS a fortune .

Think I read somewhere that the amount of tax smokers pay is more than they cost the NHS but I’m sure someone will let me know if I’ve got this wrong .

Torfaen/Gwent

man are you gonna be mad when you find out the flu Jab is a YEARLY thing and some people have had double digits worth of them if someone has had one every year since they were first introduced to the UK, they could have had over THIRTY of them. Oh my LORD(!)

Torfaen/Gwent

Unless they are unable to have the vaccine 1000% agreelet's go all the and save the NHS ban smokers, people on drugs, anyone overweight . Only look after who has been a good person, ps can unvax stop paying NI .

Why stop there . When people have a car accident or play a sport and get injured let them foot the bill themselves. The list could go on and on and save the NHS a fortune .

Think I read somewhere that the amount of tax smokers pay is more than they cost the NHS but I’m sure someone will let me know if I’ve got this wrong ."

So basically the system they have in the US

Torfaen/Gwent

"Well no because viruses mutate all the time and its a bit like other vaccines where you have to have another jab so that your immunity does not wane, simple science!

Well wankford has fucked things for everyone again after boxing day dont know what will happen with chams and the socials now

Your first mistake is expecting them to be able to seperate their distain for the "man" and listing to the science.

People have this idea that if they think something, or if something maybe sounds right, it must be and then others run with it.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

This whole post is a good source of additional filters.

I live in Spain, where the mask wearing rules are adhered to. (Aged 7 and above). It's amazing how the Spanish population has way less people with asthma or psychological issues that "prevent" them from wearing a mask. Just saying!

I feel so much safer here than when I'm in the UK and the covid rates locally are way below what they were when I was in the UK.

Get vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands frequently. FFS, it's not like you're being asked to attack an enemy trench with a fixed bayonet.

Gbat

Aberdare

For me the most annoying thing about the masks is remembering to have plenty of them freshly laundered. It's really not a big thing.

swansea / Bristol

man are you gonna be mad when you find out the flu Jab is a YEARLY thing and some people have had double digits worth of them if someone has had one every year since they were first introduced to the UK, they could have had over THIRTY of them. Oh my LORD(!) "

In a year??

Not heard of that nope sure haven’t.

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 23/12/21 19:22:18]

Torfaen/Gwent

man are you gonna be mad when you find out the flu Jab is a YEARLY thing and some people have had double digits worth of them if someone has had one every year since they were first introduced to the UK, they could have had over THIRTY of them. Oh my LORD(!)

In a year??

Not heard of that nope sure haven’t. "

3 in a year is also not a new thing.

It helps to be aware of the vaccine schedule and different requirements for the many vaccines that need multiple doses.

I sure hope you don't take painkillers more than once a year, or antibiotics or literally any medication, food or supliments because all of them are made safe by the science you're choosing to ignore because you don't like the government

swansea / Bristol

In a year??

Not heard of that nope sure haven’t.

3 in a year is also not a new thing.

It helps to be aware of the vaccine schedule and different requirements for the many vaccines that need multiple doses.

I sure hope you don't take painkillers more than once a year, or antibiotics or literally any medication, food or supliments because all of them are made safe by the science you're choosing to ignore because you don't like the government "

Laughable

pontypool

they can make there own tea , im not a nurses tea boy

By *obWalesMan  over a year ago

ebbw vale

"This whole post is a good source of additional filters.

I live in Spain, where the mask wearing rules are adhered to. (Aged 7 and above). It's amazing how the Spanish population has way less people with asthma or psychological issues that "prevent" them from wearing a mask. Just saying!

I feel so much safer here than when I'm in the UK and the covid rates locally are way below what they were when I was in the UK.

Get vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands frequently. FFS, it's not like you're being asked to attack an enemy trench with a fixed bayonet.

Gbat "

well said, really people just listen to yourselves, we have all seen how bad it has been, all you can do is go on ffs people.

Don't forget Merry Christmas . Love you all from a safe distance .

"Some version of a private system. Before anyone gets all upset, I don’t mean an American version either!

It's never as easy as it sounds. We have free health care at the moment and people still miss out. Then to throw money into the mix as another barrier. (I used to really agree with what you put, untill I really thought about it).

The NHS just needs to stop wasting money and half the issues would go away for a start. "

The NHS is not FREE a hugggeee proporation of your tax goes mainly towards the nhs which is run lime a shower of s*it!

Aberdare

Free at the point of use.

» Add a new message to this topic