FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Charms opening times

Charms opening times

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all we are pretty new to the world of swinging, we have been looking at some clubs e.g. charms Newport but when we go on the website it just says open on a Friday, but we see status of people going there on different days, do anyone know the opening times and best days for couples thanks all x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

The Newport venue is a gay sauna called Greenhouse, on a Friday evening Chams take over and host a membership only couples evening (7pm-3am). Saturday nights are Bisexual nights run by Greenhouse again 7pm-3am. Those are the only two times it’s open to couples

By *oxLoverMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"The Newport venue is a gay sauna called Greenhouse, on a Friday evening Chams take over and host a membership only couples evening (7pm-3am). Saturday nights are Bisexual nights run by Greenhouse again 7pm-3am. Those are the only two times it’s open to couples "

Can single males attend the Friday and Saturday events you know?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The Newport venue is a gay sauna called Greenhouse, on a Friday evening Chams take over and host a membership only couples evening (7pm-3am). Saturday nights are Bisexual nights run by Greenhouse again 7pm-3am. Those are the only two times it’s open to couples

Can single males attend the Friday and Saturday events you know? "

Single males can attend on a Friday but you have to be a member. I think there's a thing that you can go in as a guest of a couple but not 100% on that.

Saturday night is okay for single males without membership, although it is bi night. Just incase you're one of those ones who aren't okay with that. No judgment just informing you, personally I love a Saturday night there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"The Newport venue is a gay sauna called Greenhouse, on a Friday evening Chams take over and host a membership only couples evening (7pm-3am). Saturday nights are Bisexual nights run by Greenhouse again 7pm-3am. Those are the only two times it’s open to couples

Single males can attend on a Friday but you have to be a member. I think there's a thing that you can go in as a guest of a couple but not 100% on that.

Saturday night is okay for single males without membership, although it is bi night. Just incase you're one of those ones who aren't okay with that. No judgment just informing you, personally I love a Saturday night there "

By *watugotCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

You should try chams in darlaston! We travel they’re often!

By *oxLoverMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I'll have to get myself down soon

Saturday night is okay for single males without membership, although it is bi night. Just incase you're one of those ones who aren't okay with that. No judgment just informing you, personally I love a Saturday night there "

By *fucksakeCouple  over a year ago

cuffilly

I,m opening my charm on christmas day.

» Add a new message to this topic