FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Being verified or not

Being verified or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all, would you like to be verified after a meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

At this stage, for me, veris don't matter so much, so I'm easy whether people leave them or not. It's clear that I'm who I say I am, and that's the main point of the exercise. If you're newish to Fab, I can see why you'd be a bit pissed off if you had a meet that seemed to go OK and didn't get a veri. So, in summary, it probably depends on how well established your account is. It never hurts to acknowledge people, though.

By *nterprizeABCMan  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

"Hello all, would you like to be verified after a meet?"

I did go to a large meet in Swansea [last November?] and didn't get any verifications, so next time it would be nice to get one- it was a fun evening, but 2 hour's drive post-work isn't something I can do all the time. I met alot of people there, so I am worried something about me put people off verifying me. Hopefully I can turn that around.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

It's nice to get an occasional veri to show I'm still meeting and genuine, but I don't bother most of the time. I usually offer the guy a veri, but some don't bother with it as they are very active on here and don't need veris to prove they are genuine.

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"I did go to a large meet in Swansea [last November?] and didn't get any verifications, so next time it would be nice to get one- it was a fun evening, but 2 hour's drive post-work isn't something I can do all the time. I met alot of people there, so I am worried something about me put people off verifying me. Hopefully I can turn that around. "

I would have verified you, but your filters won't allow it. As for everyone else who sat with us, they probably just didn't know your Fab name, as indeed I didn't until just now. Hello again, by the way.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"I did go to a large meet in Swansea [last November?] and didn't get any verifications, so next time it would be nice to get one- it was a fun evening, but 2 hour's drive post-work isn't something I can do all the time. I met alot of people there, so I am worried something about me put people off verifying me. Hopefully I can turn that around.

I would have verified you, but your filters won't allow it. As for everyone else who sat with us, they probably just didn't know your Fab name, as indeed I didn't until just now. Hello again, by the way. "

I'll happily verify you too. I remember remember you being on our table for a few drinks. I didn't know filters make a difference when verifying. Alter them and drop me a message and I'll verify you

Aberystwyth

"I would have verified you, but your filters won't allow it. As for everyone else who sat with us, they probably just didn't know your Fab name, as indeed I didn't until just now. Hello again, by the way. "

Oops! Sorry! Amateur question time: May I ask how to turn that filter off (where is it)?

Hello, in turn!

Aberystwyth

"I'll happily verify you too. I remember remember you being on our table for a few drinks. I didn't know filters make a difference when verifying. Alter them and drop me a message and I'll verify you "

Will do!

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Veris aren't important to us anymore, you need a few when starting out, but we don't offer them unless someone asks after a meet.x

By *anna-playCouple  over a year ago

gwent

If we met with people we would like a veri just so others know we are genuine

» Add a new message to this topic