FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Unspoken parts of a meet...

Unspoken parts of a meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering what everyone's experiences with unspoken of parts of meets, especially if with a new person.

For example if its a particularly filthy build up to the date it's sometimes the awkward small talk before you actually get down to business, who's going to make the first move, weather talk etc.

Or it could be at the end of a meet where things get odd. Just thought it would be nice to share funny experiences etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Which I'd why I lije to get stuck straight into the good bits haha

No silly chit chat needed just naughtiness

By *Psaucy67Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I have had a few meets over the years and I still get nervous. so I nearly always arrange a social first as I find it’s less awkward that way. (No pressure to play)

But one of my best fab meets was when I arranged to meet a couple at mine for a coffee and chat.

Only the female showed up so I invited her in, as she entered the doorway I went to give her a welcoming kiss on the cheek but we ended up snogging!

Needless to say I slammed the door and we made our way upstairs.

It was spur of the moment, after we had a coffee and a good chat.

By *t.jt.jtMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I went to a surprise party once with a couple for the hostess's birthday, when she arrived home we had to hide in the front bedroom. So far so good.

Except then she went to have a shower etc so all of the guests (6-7 or so) were whisper-talking crammed into in the guest room in our party 'outfits' just waiting for the shower to end

I don't know why it tickles me but the outtakes moments are are fun.

» Add a new message to this topic