FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Multiple meets

Multiple meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aydee65 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

No reason for this post other than curiosity…. What’s the most number of play meets you’ve had in one day (or any 24-hours) ? I don’t mean multiple shags at parties or clubs etc. Separate meets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will start with 3.

A couple on an afternoon, then another couple in the evening and a single the following afternoon so 3 meets in 24 hrs.

Near Merthyr

"I will start with 3.

A couple on an afternoon, then another couple in the evening and a single the following afternoon so 3 meets in 24 hrs."

Good going !!

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Never had more than 1 meet in any 24 hour period, apart from at a party or club.

By *heekychopperMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Yeah I think one is pretty standard in 24 hours!

Near Merthyr

I would have thought one in 24 hours would be about right but heard of someone (female) going from one meet to another to another... three times in one day !!

I'm lucky if I get one a year lol illness stops me

By *ecretsub666Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I would have thought one in 24 hours would be about right but heard of someone (female) going from one meet to another to another... three times in one day !!"

So this post has now turned to shaming her?

"I would have thought one in 24 hours would be about right but heard of someone (female) going from one meet to another to another... three times in one day !!"

Good for her I hope she had a great time with them all

Fun is what Fab is all about

In my active days, I only ever totted up 2 seperate meets in 1 day, on a couple of occasions

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Good for her, if I was better looking I'd be a right slapper. Unfortunately I'm not so I've gotta put up with masturbating 3 times a day instead. Being a wankers a good substitute I suppose.

I did the same as I said on the first post, good for her I say and yes fab is supposed to be about fun. As long as it's all consensual and safe what's the harm ?

Near Merthyr

"I would have thought one in 24 hours would be about right but heard of someone (female) going from one meet to another to another... three times in one day !!

So this post has now turned to shaming her?"

No shaming at all. I’ve not named anyone, neither have I given any indication as to my thoughts on it.

Near Merthyr

"I would have thought one in 24 hours would be about right but heard of someone (female) going from one meet to another to another... three times in one day !!

Good for her I hope she had a great time with them all

Fun is what Fab is all about

In my active days, I only ever totted up 2 seperate meets in 1 day, on a couple of occasions "

this !!

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Three is my record, and that only happened once a few years ago. One of those though was the lady on here who I'd seen a few times, who left my house for work the after spending the night here. The second one I'd been messaging beforehand who needed to be back home for kid's coming out of school, and I have to admit the third one in the evening was an ego trip that presented itself spontaneously off a straight dating site, so I had to go for the hat trick. I can't see myself ever getting that lucky again though.

By *tagVixCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Everyone wants something different from fab, that's one of the good things about it.

Nothing should surprise you, nothing should offend you and nothing should just judged.

It's nobodies business what anyone gets up to, good for them, crack on. If you don't like it then don't get involved. It's pretty much that simple. Sounds like the girl had a top day

Just meets or do fwb, boyfriend etc count?

"No reason for this post other than curiosity…. What’s the most number of play meets you’ve had in one day (or any 24-hours) ? I don’t mean multiple shags at parties or clubs etc. Separate meets. "

For me it was 4 in likely less than 12 hours. Few years ago now - had one waiting outside whilst I finished current one off. These days I’m all for quality over quantity but it worked for my urges and needs at the time.

» Add a new message to this topic