FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Ww3

Ww3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is this the end for us? Should bojo encourage troops to go there and come inbetween putin? What’s your thoughts all?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tagVixCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Is this the end for us? Should bojo encourage troops to go there and come inbetween putin? What’s your thoughts all?"

He has avoided and will avoid any nato countries, he's not going to get challenged here. Putin will install a Russian government in Ukraine and it'll become the buffer zone he wants. He wants the soviet Union back. More to come in my opinion. Without actually starting a full scale war the only thing that can really be done is harsh sanctions.

The footage is heartbreaking. It's devastating.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Is this the end for us? Should bojo encourage troops to go there and come inbetween putin? What’s your thoughts all?

He has avoided and will avoid any nato countries, he's not going to get challenged here. Putin will install a Russian government in Ukraine and it'll become the buffer zone he wants. He wants the soviet Union back. More to come in my opinion. Without actually starting a full scale war the only thing that can really be done is harsh sanctions.

The footage is heartbreaking. It's devastating. "

I know it is devastating but if he has Ukraine will he stop there?

By *tagVixCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Is this the end for us? Should bojo encourage troops to go there and come inbetween putin? What’s your thoughts all?

The footage is heartbreaking. It's devastating.

I know it is devastating but if he has Ukraine will he stop there? "

I don't think so, any non nato countries surrounding Russian, at least on the current front line, will be target's. There's more in the way to reach Moscow then.

» Add a new message to this topic