FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > night shifts

night shifts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

managed to fall asleep around 7am, woke up at 9am. tired aint the word, anyone got any remedies or any advice to try and get some sleep. can’t drop off for the life of me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Warm milky drink and get off your phone!

I use an eye mask and ear plugs when I need to sleep in the day. Put your phone on silent too

Have a wank.....

I feel your pain OP. I worked a bizarre combination of day and night shifts for 10 years and barely slept day or night til I hit a brick wall last summer and physically and mentally couldn't do it anymore. I only work days now, lost a bit of money every month but it was either that or have total mental breakdown. I can't give you sleep advice but I do empathise.

By *elshprevMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Night shifts will never get easy even over night did it for 20yrs in the summertime I slept in the garden

Having endured them for many years, I'm not sure there's a remedy fir all.

Black out blinds worked best for me and when possible cycling home so I was physically tired!

It was awful when not on nights, seeing those who were finishing shifts...slow,lethargic and pasty looking. Ditch them soon as you can!!

By *nky666Woman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I’m the same! Went to bed at 8ish and wide awake by 11-30. Gonna be frigging evil in work tonight lol

when i worked nights i used to come home and hang upside down in the wardrobe with the doors closed to stop the light awakening me

Worked shifts for years unless you've worked them people don't understand some boys would have a can before going to bed or take night nurse I'd go to gym and have a hour before work but I haven't really got a answer for you

» Add a new message to this topic