FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Swindon Swingers Club

Swindon Swingers Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indictive OP   Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Has anyone been here? Looks like a good club, is under 2 hours away and easy to get too!

Just looking for some first hand experience of the place.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elsh_naturist_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Curious to see what people say!

Bridgend

"Curious to see what people say!"

Not much it seems! lol

Have done a search on all the forums and there was only really one thread that had any replies. So who knows!

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Has anyone been here? Looks like a good club, is under 2 hours away and easy to get too!

Thanks in advance for any replies. "

Go there regularly but not for Remix so probably not much help to you. The club itself is one of the better ones, recently refurbished, well maintained and spotless inside. Has all the facilities you'd expect though if you like using club Jacuzzis you might be disappointed because it's on the small side.

Bridgend

"Has anyone been here? Looks like a good club, is under 2 hours away and easy to get too!

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Go there regularly but not for Remix so probably not much help to you. The club itself is one of the better ones, recently refurbished, well maintained and spotless inside. Has all the facilities you'd expect though if you like using club Jacuzzis you might be disappointed because it's on the small side. "

Thank you!

By *heshyonesCouple  over a year ago

bristol

We are heading over tomorrow night to try the club for the first time! We have heard good things about it. So fingers crossed it will be a good night.

Their website always states full house so it’s got to be worth a try!? X

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"We are heading over tomorrow night to try the club for the first time! We have heard good things about it. So fingers crossed it will be a good night.

Their website always states full house so it’s got to be worth a try!? X "

May I suggest if you're driving to set your Sat nav for Cheltenham Street Car Park. It's at the top of the street the club is in and I don't think there's any parking outside the venue, certainly not in the day time when I go anyway.

By *tarshipMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I go to Remix regularly. As Tina has already said the club is probably the cleanest I've ever attended and the guys who run it are always very helpful. It has a full range of rooms, including bar/lounge, cinema, dark rooms, dungeon, glory holes for both ladies and gentlemen as well as public and private play rooms. The main point to remember is that Remix night (tomorrow) is open to straight, gay, bi-sexual, singles, couples, young and old attendees and does attract a lot of (on the whole) respectful single guys. I would suggest to get there for as near opening at 9:30pm as possible as it has been know to hit capacity within 30 minutes.

Hope you have a fun night!

bristol

[Removed by poster at 18/03/22 21:52:13]

bristol

"We are heading over tomorrow night to try the club for the first time! We have heard good things about it. So fingers crossed it will be a good night.

Their website always states full house so it’s got to be worth a try!? X

May I suggest if you're driving to set your Sat nav for Cheltenham Street Car Park. It's at the top of the street the club is in and I don't think there's any parking outside the venue, certainly not in the day time when I go anyway. "

Thank you, that’s a great help!

By *parkly and CrutchCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Great night once again. The team run this event so well.

By *aucy sexy cplCouple  over a year ago

cardiff/cwmbran

"Great night once again. The team run this event so well."

First visit and what a great experience well managed and a great place to relax chill and play. so many rooms so much fun and spotlessly clean and we think this will be a regular place to visit for us now for remix and wicked possibly depending on dates, oh and a fun social event held there as well I think it’s time the Welsh ventured south to try this out.

By *orgeous_BabeCouple  over a year ago

Near Caerphilly

Booked a hotel to stay the night a couple of years ago as they were advertising an event. Turned up. The venue was shut. Called the number, no answer, checked the website, it was saying open. Total disappointment. Won't be going back there again.

» Add a new message to this topic