FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > squirting

squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey guys im meaning to meet a squirter, would fulfill my fantasy, i see this is rare in a girl but would love the feel of pussy juice gushing out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont think its that rare

"dont think its that rare "

"dont think its that rare "

not with my half its not lol

any of you ladies would be up for a meet and make my fantasy come true?

I met a squirter/gusher earlier in the week and it was my first experience of squirting/gushing - was fantastic from my POV and she confirmed she had a good time - although she did make a comment that she needed to invest in some rubber undersheets to save the soggy bed - we left quite a puddle....

Hope you find a squirter/gusher to enjoy and who enjoys you.... great feeling.

Dave

[Removed by poster at 15/11/12 10:52:07]

I hear you have to be amazing at oral to make the ladies squirt, just wish I was that good

Eh ?

I was under the impression that all womem squirt ?

"I hear you have to be amazing at oral to make the ladies squirt, just wish I was that good "

nope most fems get wet anyway its the pressure on something. I asked a female GP sbout it and they said when fem gets excited she makes fresh wee and instead of it going into her bladder it comes out thru her foo but thats what doc said

"I hear you have to be amazing at oral to make the ladies squirt, just wish I was that good "

No through oral, through fingering..hit the right spot then whooooosh

my girls squirts and i love it

when inserting fingers wait til your partner is very excited, then rub the area that you might imagine to be hind the clitoris, an area that has soft ridges, massage there and hey presto it's shower time.

You're welcome

Squirting ..common as SAUSAGE IN A TRANSPORT CAFE

Off to the transport café I go to try my finger technique

"hey guys im meaning to meet a squirter, would fulfill my fantasy, i see this is rare in a girl but would love the feel of pussy juice gushing out "

Our understanding is it down to the female being relaxed/comfortable and all about pressure in the right places .... (we are currently working on it and its so much fun trying ... LOL)

Good advice guys but i think i will just keep the fairy liquid bottle at the ready

By *hris n TwinkyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

we wouldnt say rare, Chris has the magic finger that get most girls squirting/gushing. Twinky wasn't a squirter until a year ago. it's definitely about being relaxed and comfortable and letting go with the person/people your with.

G Spot orgasm is required for squirting. It's all to do with pressure from fingers for most women. Like all situations it very much depends on how sexually excited she is.

It's not urine .

im a squirter!! but it is a pain in the ass!! soggy bed, carpets is not good and costs alot to buy new!! we bought the waterproof sheets to protect the mattress, but just feels like we are shagging in a bed of crisp packets! total turn off!! so squirting is defo a shower thing now pmsl xxxxx

"im a squirter!! but it is a pain in the ass!! soggy bed, carpets is not good and costs alot to buy new!! we bought the waterproof sheets to protect the mattress, but just feels like we are shagging in a bed of crisp packets! total turn off!! so squirting is defo a shower thing now pmsl xxxxx "

I agree that its a pain & at times an embarrassement, a certain person started me off with the squirting & now I seem to have no control whatsoever. Very difficult at parties & other peoples homes, especially if they're not prepared for it

Wow think you can make my fantasy come true? Xx

"G Spot orgasm is required for squirting. It's all to do with pressure from fingers for most women. Like all situations it very much depends on how sexually excited she is.

It's not urine ."

Yep, a young lad got me to squirt a year ago for the first time. I am hooked now!

It is technique and level of horniness and how relaxed. Oh, and not wee!!

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

Its just takes someone to press the right button so to speak and the flood gates open!

By *reenmbMan  over a year ago

Gwent

"Its just takes someone to press the right button so to speak and the flood gates open! "

OMG does that mean I got to leave my glasses on to look for buttons now??? Pass the remote

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

"Its just takes someone to press the right button so to speak and the flood gates open!

OMG does that mean I got to leave my glasses on to look for buttons now??? Pass the remote"

Must be in braille cos u always manage to find the bugger!

By *reenmbMan  over a year ago

Gwent

"Its just takes someone to press the right button so to speak and the flood gates open!

OMG does that mean I got to leave my glasses on to look for buttons now??? Pass the remote

Must be in braille cos u always manage to find the bugger! "

I know but my new snorkel being delivered soon

By *andykissesWoman  over a year ago

laugharne

I love it wen the flood gates open, makes me weak

only ever squirted once , but fuck me i do love to gush......better feeling altogether

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

Getting my wife to gush used to be a big fantasy of mine. Once we started swinging it seems that every man in the place are finger fucking women like jack hammers to get them to gush! My wife hates any other man slamming their fingers into her telling her to gush! besides when we have been to partys in the past every woman in the place has gushed and the beds are soaking wet and not that pleasent to play on. Do us a favour all you gushers, go and do it off the bed. I for one am no longer a big fan of it.

well jealous when i read these comments would love to know how it feels to squirt as iv never had the opportunity to and makes things worse only ever gushed twice you lovely ladies are well jammy lol xxx

"hey guys im meaning to meet a squirter, would fulfill my fantasy, i see this is rare in a girl but would love the feel of pussy juice gushing out "

lol its urine amazes me when people say there not into watersports and yet love a gusher its where the musels around the vagina push the urine out of the bladder at the time of climax messy but lush a good way to avoid the mess is to catiterise the bladder before sex it reduces the amount they still gush larger women are better gushers as they produce more urine you can make a woman gush my playing with the g spot normaly around the spinncure of the bladder this is the prostrait in men this relaxes the spincture and voids urine along with climax i only know a few women who can gush wilst having intercourse most gush with the claw stimulation method but i like it but then i like watersports good gushing all

well sazz arange a meet ill help you drink plenty of water befor the meet xxx

"I hear you have to be amazing at oral to make the ladies squirt, just wish I was that good

nope most fems get wet anyway its the pressure on something. I asked a female GP sbout it and they said when fem gets excited she makes fresh wee and instead of it going into her bladder it comes out thru her foo but thats what doc said "

it is urine and it comes from the ureter which is just above the vaginal opening there's a small hole most people think the clit is where women pee from including your doctor it seems sometimes the ureter is in the vaginal opening itself all ladies are different and its fun investigating any volunteers xxx

If you look back at many other posts on this subject, or google it, gushing/squirting is classed as the same thing

funny that. my piss comes out my piss hole above my clit. when i squirt it comes out my pussy hole. urine?? i think not

[Removed by poster at 22/11/12 17:52:37]

"well sazz arange a meet ill help you drink plenty of water befor the meet xxx"

WATER can it be vodka instead hahaaa xx

""well sazz arange a meet ill help you drink plenty of water befor the meet xxx"

WATER can it be vodka instead hahaaa xx"

well sazz the more vodka you drink the better looking i get xxxx

"funny that. my piss comes out my piss hole above my clit. when i squirt it comes out my pussy hole. urine?? i think not"

lol kirst that i would like to see if you piss above your clit we could make millions as you will be so rare possibly the only one in the world unless your an amophredite if thats how you spell it without a cock with 2 ureters and ive seen your puss and it looked normal to me xxxxxx

but judging by one post even gps dont understand anatomy

""well sazz arange a meet ill help you drink plenty of water befor the meet xxx"

WATER can it be vodka instead hahaaa xx

well sazz the more vodka you drink the better looking i get xxxx

"

hahaaaa i love that trust you xxx

if the rhythem right then yes squirtin is fab , i love it !!!!!!!x

funny cos my piss comes from a totally different place than when i squirt and smells totally different

"funny cos my piss comes from a totally different place than when i squirt and smells totally different"

it would do you plonker its fresh lol ill lend you some anatomy books hey you want to go dogging tues eve theres a few going ?

It comes from the Skene's glands. Is contains prostatic specific antigen, glucose and fructose. It does NOT come out of the urethra (pee hole); it comes out of the vagina. The Skene's glands are located on the inside front wall of the vagina.

"funny cos my piss comes from a totally different place than when i squirt and smells totally different

it would do you plonker its fresh lol ill lend you some anatomy books hey you want to go dogging tues eve theres a few going ?

"

im too picky to go dogging. but thanks for offer

"funny cos my piss comes from a totally different place than when i squirt and smells totally different

im too picky to go dogging. but thanks for offer"

Female Ejaculation – Does she or doesn’t she?

Female Ejaculation From White Lotus East

“Amrita” …meaning nectar of the goddess. A liquid most treasured and revered in ancient Tantric literature. What exactly does it mean? Even modern medicine isn’t exactly sure, much less in agreement. There is a good deal of mythology surrounding the biological reality of what has been only recently termed as “female ejaculation”.

The primary source of much erroneous information about the nature of female ejaculation seems to be attributable to those who seek to sensationalize and exploit this relatively unexplored phenomenon, while others have been overly gullible in accepting purely anecdotal evidence.

It’s widely believed that there is a female counterpart to the male prostate; technically known as “Skene’s” glands. Just as the male prostate, the ducts from these glands empty into the urethral canal. The liquid produced by the Skene’s glands is not urine, but a thin clear fluid containing glucose and prostatic acid. This chemical makeup is much more similar to semen (without sperm), than it is to urine.

During sexual arousal the Skene’s glands may be stimulated in a way as to release secretions into the urethral canal. These secretions are ultimately expelled through the urethral opening (just as in male ejaculation). This fluid “release” is entirely unrelated to “vaginal” secretions, who’s primary, but not exclusive purpose is the lubrication of the vagina.

While there have been numerous claims of vast quantities of liquid expelled during ejaculation, all fail to offer a biologically compelling explanation as to the source, or reservoir used to store or produce such copious supplies of juices. Skene’s glands are smaller in size than the male prostate, and it would only seem logical to assume that the amount of “ejaculate” would be commensurate. Regardless of the true quantity, it is a fact, that it is possible for some women to expel (or ejaculate) prostatic fluid.

Where is this mysterious gland?

The Skene’s gland is embedded in the wall of the urethra, and can be indirectly felt through the upper vaginal wall, 2- 3” from the entrance of the vagina.

Using the pads of one or more fingers, it can best be identified as area of ridges. The center of this ridged surface, about the size of a dime to half dollar, is known as the Graffenberg spot or G-spot. In some women this may be more noticeable than others, particularly when in an un-aroused state. During arousal the G-spot (which is made of erectile tissue) fills with blood and swells to 2-3 times it’s normal size. After arousal it is usually more easily identified and stimulated. Not all women are sensitive to stimulation or find it pleasurable. Since indirect pressure is applied to the bladder, some woman will feel the sensation to urinate. Breaking this psychological barrier makes it possible for some women to expel prostatic fluid, as a direct result of simultaneous stimulation of the G-spot and muscle contractions surrounding the urethra.

For a woman seeking to stimulate this area on her own, it would be advisable to do so in a squatting position. The theory being that humans having evolved from quadrupeds, a female’s sexual organs are biologically better designed for entry from the rear Unlike the currently widely accepted missionary position (face to face), rear entry has the advantage of exerting more direct pressure and stimulation onto the G-spot, by the penis. Secondly there is a greater chance of outward ejaculation (by the female), since the urethral canal is not compressed in a way as to inhibit the flow of fluid out of the urethral opening.

Although the ability of the female to ejaculate depends on a number of factors, it must be recognized that it is not for everyone. Just as many men are not receptive to prostate stimulation, many women are not sensitive to, or do not necessarily enjoy G-spot stimulation.

» Add a new message to this topic