FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > When meets go wrong

When meets go wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weets69 OP   Man  over a year ago

bream

Bit of fun. No need to name and shame. Let's hear your stories of when meets have gone wrong.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *zzy25Man  over a year ago

ponty

Once when on a Date ... we went to a restaurant down the bay... he started barking and mewing half way through the date.... the date didn't last much longer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Met a couple once. The male asked if wouldn't mind saying I was a friend of his from work.

I went round, had a beer and chat and he kisses his wife and puts his hand up her skirt.

She freaks out. She had no idea what had been arranged. I left quickly

By *uilder1206Man  over a year ago

oakdale

We both had a bit too much to drink and well….. mid fuck she shits the bed. She said she shits herself quite often when d*unk, definitely time she quite drinking.

By *elshman78Man  over a year ago

South Wales

These stories made me smile

By *teve999Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

She’s sucking me off in her kitchen, key in front door it’s hubby, quickly got my trousers back up and made out I was from the council doing random checks on boiler safety, somehow he bought it and I got out as fast as I could

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

Me & a female friend go to meet a supposed single guy, we're having a great time making a right mess of the bedroom, like a pair of fountains when someone comes banging on the door. It's his girlfriend & the baby screaming that she knows he's got someone in the house. He goes down to pacify her while we get dressed. Short ending, we had to walk past her to leave, with my friend saying, it's OK we're just measuring up for blinds

By *irthy46Man  over a year ago

?

I’ve had the same thing suggested to me!

I had a hotel meet once and I was expecting a couple to turn up.

I opened the door and it was the guy and he said that she was on her way, but she didn't turn up.

Then he kept asking me to play with him until she turned up, then pas sed out (he said he had sniffed to much pop pers) and I couldn't get him to leave. It was a fucked up night lol.

Please excuse the random spelling. Certain words are blocked lol.

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Been chatting to a 30 year old lady online for while. Exchanged face pics but nothing rude.

She did send me a few shots of her by the pool in bathing costume.

Agreed to meet at pub. 'she' turns out to be a male approx 60. To make matters worse, the photos he'd sent were of his adult daughter.

Never seen a fat Welsh woman run out of a pub so fast. Didn't even finish my pint.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Never really had anything go badly wrong, but have had a few funny moments.

Jayne broke a guys nose with her pussy.

We got busted by the night manager in a hotel room....it was supposed to be just a single guy on his own, but when the manger came up to ask us to keep the noise down...well, his face when he clocked that there were 8 of us (3 couples, the single guy and a single lady) in varying states of undress!

Jayne threatened to punch a guy (part of a couple) who had been warned twice before about biting too hard on her nipples during group play...the couple got the hump, dressed and left quite quickly after.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"Been chatting to a 30 year old lady online for while. Exchanged face pics but nothing rude.

She did send me a few shots of her by the pool in bathing costume.

Agreed to meet at pub. 'she' turns out to be a male approx 60. To make matters worse, the photos he'd sent were of his adult daughter.

Never seen a fat Welsh woman run out of a pub so fast. Didn't even finish my pint."

Shocking behaviour.leaving an unfinished pint...whatever next!

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

A few years ago, I went on a date with a lady from fab. We previously exchanged messages and photos, she sent numerous of nude photos and I'm thinking perfect.

When I met the lady, every thing was going well, until shesmiled. She only had 3 teeth in her mouth and her gums didn't look to clever either. I decided to make my excuses and leave.

A valuable fab lesson, let me tell you.

By *rick or treatCouple  over a year ago

land of the rising sun

When I (mrs) was still a newbie to the lifestyle I arranged to meet for a social in Cardiff, guy turned up with his mum in tow and then asked if I'd like to go back to his mums house for some lunch and to see his starwars collection,

On a more positive note he was a really nice guy to talk to so I introduced him to my nerdy friend who is a massive starwars fan they have been married 6 yes now

By *orben dallas 52Man  over a year ago

llantwit major

During a night of “car exercise” I left the radio on and the battery died. I had to run 4 miles home leaving my date in the car under a bridge in a farmers field, returned with another vehicle to jump the dead one. It’s funny looking back

By *umpybumpyMan  over a year ago

Newport

Not long after I first joined I got invited to a hotel for a party. Very excited!

Arrived in decent time, but ended up taking the lift to the wrong floor and after a while trying to work out what I’d done wrong I ended up missing the fun!! Met some nice naked people after though…

By *issSexyBootsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

I think my worst nightmare was turning up at the wrong hotel in Bridgend looking like Miss Whiplash, knocking on the door to find two cleaners tidying the room

Turns out I’d gone to room 47 of the Travelodge but should have been visiting room 47 in the premier inn down the road! Very embarrassing!

Fortunately the couple I was meeting found it very amusing and the meet went ahead as planned albeit an hour later x

I've had a few.

One guy had been chatting to me for a while and seen my face pics etc. Arranged to meet, he turned up, looked at me, called me a fat ugly cow and then turned around and left.

Another guy turned up and afterwards refused to leave. He wouldnt get out of my house at all. In the end I showed him where my husbands gun cabinet was and explained he would be home shortly. That worked.

One guy came over, grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs, pushed me onto the bed fucked me and left. Didnt say a word.

Oh and the smelly guy. He really stank, but he didnt get through the door.

I dont often meet single guys now funnily enough

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole (She/Her)

"When I (mrs) was still a newbie to the lifestyle I arranged to meet for a social in Cardiff, guy turned up with his mum in tow and then asked if I'd like to go back to his mums house for some lunch and to see his starwars collection,

On a more positive note he was a really nice guy to talk to so I introduced him to my nerdy friend who is a massive starwars fan they have been married 6 yes now "

Creep but cute story....

By *lackwoodGentMan  over a year ago

Pontllanfraith

I met a bi couple, except he really wasn't, but she was heavily into her guy trying.

I didn't know this until quite far into the meet, he'd been enthusiastic at the social meet and via message since. We met at their place, in their lounge which was hotter than the sun.

The poor guy was being seriously pressured which I refused to be part of.

I was plotting my escape when the lounge door opened and in walked their son who was under 5 and wanted to know why no-one had clothes on.

Gone. Left a stripe of my tyres on their driveway.

The secretary at my place of work had an amazing body and we had both been outrageously flirting for weeks when one day I went in to work early and she was there ,well one thing led to another and we ended up in the female toilet doing the deed when the door to the toilets opened and in walked the boss I had to crawl out of the tiny window into the bush outside and compose myself to walk back in the building.I couldn’t look at the boss straight afterwards!

By *xmcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Wrexham

Arranged a meet with someone, they gave address so as I always do I checked it out on google maps, thought it looked a bit messy outside but whatever. Anyway I went and got there they’d said door would be unlocked. I opened door and found them on their sofa wearing a basque, stockings and with a dildo up their arse. Agreement was I’d spank them and they’d suck me off so I was till up for it until they turned round, one eye was in Leicester the other in Chester and then I noticed the towel on the sofa under them which had what looked like a shit stain on it and that made me notice the dildo which should have been bright pink but where it had been in was markedly brown.

I just said ‘nah you’re ok thanks’ and left

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Me & a female friend go to meet a supposed single guy, we're having a great time making a right mess of the bedroom, like a pair of fountains when someone comes banging on the door. It's his girlfriend & the baby screaming that she knows he's got someone in the house. He goes down to pacify her while we get dressed. Short ending, we had to walk past her to leave, with my friend saying, it's OK we're just measuring up for blinds "

this one made me laugh, H

By *uckwife69Woman  over a year ago

swansea

After months of asking/nagging me to try my husband arranged our first swinging meet... a cpl were supposed to turn up.... but a guy turned up alone with an excuse his wife was ill... we we sooooo new and green we went ahead with the meet... all ten minutes of it... and after he left we sat around wondering what to do with the rest of the night.... not our best experience I must say.

By *weet_and_SexyWoman  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

One that sticks out is a guy who withdrew every couple of minutes to wash his bits and put a new condom on. I mean talk about making a girl paranoid!

Needless to say I left sharpish.

"I've had a few.

One guy had been chatting to me for a while and seen my face pics etc. Arranged to meet, he turned up, looked at me, called me a fat ugly cow and then turned around and left.

"

What a cunt

Lost in the Valleys

"Me & a female friend go to meet a supposed single guy, we're having a great time making a right mess of the bedroom, like a pair of fountains when someone comes banging on the door. It's his girlfriend & the baby screaming that she knows he's got someone in the house. He goes down to pacify her while we get dressed. Short ending, we had to walk past her to leave, with my friend saying, it's OK we're just measuring up for blinds

this one made me laugh, H"

He'll know who he is because he's still here

Went to a cuckold arrangement as the bull, halfway through me and the wife going at it like a shithouse door in a hurricane I turn to see him say in the sofa in floods of tears.

Packed up and left, lesson learned, ALWAYS ensure both parties are equally invested

"Went to a cuckold arrangement as the bull, halfway through me and the wife going at it like a shithouse door in a hurricane I turn to see him say in the sofa in floods of tears.

Packed up and left, lesson learned, ALWAYS ensure both parties are equally invested"

SAT ON THE SOFA!

Lost in the Valleys

Arranged for my ex (Krak3n) to meet a woman in a hotel & me to walk in once started. I booked & paid for the room, made it very clear we were arriving separately & would need 2 keys. I arrive & they're already at it in the room, I've had pics etc. The receptionist refused to give me the key I point out its my booking & I've specifically requested my own key, she suggested I go outside & ring my partner 1st to check he's expecting me. She'd watched them go up together & looked like she wanted to cry for me. I had to go up & knock on the door, not quite the scenario we had planned X

By *elsh and welsherCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

First time swinging with new partner

Got bit carried away on the vodka to calm the nerves ..

fell asleep between the ladys legs y licking

My mrs shook me and woke me up !!

We still laff about it now lol

Met a guy who called me all the ugly sluts and promised me nasty rough sex. I was so turned on then at the meeting sucked up saying I was beautiful.. really sucking up. Very quickly I disappeared

When they came out and said Do you like Huey Lewis and The News? I didn’t give a shit about the news paper on the ground or that they were wearing rain coats. I was running.

By *weets69 OP   Man  over a year ago

bream

Great shares so far, keep them coming.

By *andomAccessMemoryMan  over a year ago

Usk

I once arranged a meet at the panda roundabout in Newport area, embarrassment of embarrassments no one turned up, I ended cracking one out in the bamboo and consoled myself with a Sub Zero afterwards.

Lost in the Valleys

"I once arranged a meet at the panda roundabout in Newport area, embarrassment of embarrassments no one turned up, I ended cracking one out in the bamboo and consoled myself with a Sub Zero afterwards. "

You what? You knew I was gagging for the Pandas & you did that without me

By *lwaysHangryMan  over a year ago

newport

OK, I feel silly for asking. But do people actually meet at the panda roundabout?!?

Lost in the Valleys

"OK, I feel silly for asking. But do people actually meet at the panda roundabout?!?"

I'm not sure a solo wank would be classed as a meet tbh

By *lwaysHangryMan  over a year ago

newport

"OK, I feel silly for asking. But do people actually meet at the panda roundabout?!?

I'm not sure a solo wank would be classed as a meet tbh"

I only asked because there was a post the other day about a meet there lol

By *ookinglocal888Man  over a year ago

barry

I met a women once after her night shift finished. She was bit older so thought smooth radio in back rather than kisstory with someone younger maybe. She comes in. Brief chat. Goes in for a kiss and stripping her down as happening that ghost song comes on. Whooooo my love. My darling. I've hungered for your touch.... you know the one. I was like wo. Backed out quick. Was weird. Made her cuppa. Made some exuseses and couldn't go no further lol was too weird for me

Different one looked lovely. Layed her out on my bed naked and could see about thousand layers of make up just from the neck up but when on top couldn't see the two parts so wasn't too bad but was weird.

Got loads lol

By *ion6-9Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I met a wonderful woman in a hotel in Cardiff one afternoon. One of my favourite meets ever, as it happens. She had cum twice so far, I think, and had been gloriously noisy about it, and I knew would have been heard by anyone passing in the corridor as we had been able to hear people chatting as they passed by, so it had crossed my mind we could get a knock on the door from management.

In due course the knock on the door happened. I was giving my partner oral at the time, called out 'hang on', but obviously not loud enough, because as I stood and reached for a towel the door opened and a managerial-looking woman walked confidently in.

I was standing naked and sporting an erection... she took a few steps into the room before coming to a halt... I saw her eyes drop to my groin and, obviously realising her error, turned on her heel with a quickly-blurted 'sorry' and left, with a young couple doing similar behind her.

I turned back to the bed half expecting my partner to be horrified and wanting to end the meet, but on the contrary she was still lying naked, legs akimbo, and found it as funny as I did.

Not really a meet gone wrong, I suppose, but certainly didn't go to plan.

By *lackwoodGentMan 49 weeks ago

Pontllanfraith

I've got two memorable moments. The first was at a gangbang, one bloke was late, but we all got started and good fun it was too. I was balls deep in this delightful young lady, doggy style, when the late chap turned up, walked into the lounge where our eyes met. It was my old boss. I decided to own it and didn't miss a beat..

The other, not so funny. Was an MMF, in their lounge, on a hot evening. She was very much into him being bi, he not so much. I found this out when we were all naked so I called a pause to proceedings, because it was clear he was not happy. Then the lounge door opened and in walked a kid asking why no-one had any clothes on. Never dressed and left so quickly in my life.

By *uck fuck queenWoman 49 weeks ago

SWANSEA

I remember a night my ex hubby and myself had gone to a couples home in the valleys in the middle of nowhere. Well they had a lovely big hot tub outside and we all jump in naked. As the drinks were empty, I went in with the male of the couple to be helpful. Taking the drinks back outside, I pulled the back door to!! Big mistake. The door locked behind us and there was no other way in. So were all naked and couldn't get back in. After the first 5 mins of laughter, the situation set in. Watching 2 larger naked guys trying to squeeze into a small window will stay with me forever. Thank god for cat flaps and fishing nets!!

By *ne.eyed.willyMan 49 weeks ago

Ammanford

"I remember a night my ex hubby and myself had gone to a couples home in the valleys in the middle of nowhere. Well they had a lovely big hot tub outside and we all jump in naked. As the drinks were empty, I went in with the male of the couple to be helpful. Taking the drinks back outside, I pulled the back door to!! Big mistake. The door locked behind us and there was no other way in. So were all naked and couldn't get back in. After the first 5 mins of laughter, the situation set in. Watching 2 larger naked guys trying to squeeze into a small window will stay with me forever. Thank god for cat flaps and fishing nets!!"
that sounds so funny

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

I once arranged a meet in a hotel with a couple, and only the guy showed up at the room saying she was at the bar getting drinks.

When he started getting stripping off and I told him I wasn't looking for a guy so then he sat there in the buff, told me he had been on something, then went all light headed for about 40 minutes.

That was a long 40 minutes for me.

Needless to say there was no Mrs and he promptly left lol

» Add a new message to this topic