FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Is it just us or……..

Is it just us or……..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you see a lot of single guys posting about how they can’t get a meet? But then you talk to them and they make zero effort/ have zero ability to communicate and just completely lack any respect lol.

Also finding so many of the single females just seem to want to swap dirty pics/ dirty talk but won’t admit that’s all they are after?

Bizarre individuals. Lol. Rant over hahahaha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Afternoon. I’m sure I’m not even close to the standards such a sexy couple look for. But if anyone wants to chat with a respectful gentleman. Who knows how lucky he is when chatting to a couple I welcome any message. Also I’ve a great Sunday all xx

"Afternoon. I’m sure I’m not even close to the standards such a sexy couple look for. But if anyone wants to chat with a respectful gentleman. Who knows how lucky he is when chatting to a couple I welcome any message. Also I’ve a great Sunday all xx"

Don’t put yourself down! But yeah guys that can converse and show respect on here do seem a rarity! Lol!

Well offer is there if you ever fancy a chat. Or a surf lesson.

I’m not sure it’s just on here either mind seems to be a way of life these days less chatty people

By *unnybunsWoman  over a year ago

Between here and over there

I agree with the effort comment. Some are just hard bloody work. All they want to chat about is how hard they are, ask what positions do you like and other BS like that.

Normal convo would be nice leading up to that jeeeez.

So bored of it

"I agree with the effort comment. Some are just hard bloody work. All they want to chat about is how hard they are, ask what positions do you like and other BS like that.

So bored of it"

Hahahahah yeah so true.

We just get “can I come fuck u now”

By *leasure-QueenWoman  over a year ago

The twilight zone

"Do you see a lot of single guys posting about how they can’t get a meet? But then you talk to them and they make zero effort/ have zero ability to communicate and just completely lack any respect lol.

Also finding so many of the single females just seem to want to swap dirty pics/ dirty talk but won’t admit that’s all they are after?

Bizarre individuals. Lol. Rant over hahahaha "

Yep. It’s because a lot here think it’s instafuck not swinging.

They want instant gratification without putting any effort in.

Log on, post a meet, expect someone to take them up on it and 30 mins later poking holes.

As for the women wanting to swap pics and sex talk, I can’t speak for all women but that’s not for me.

If you’ve experienced that my guess is they are quite possibly fake profiles and really it’s a bloke.

By *ngelLordCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Really sad times we tried since Wednesday to sort something for Saturday all was just talk the talk and that was it and think not many of the read the profile or what we actually looking for so as we do for few years now won't waste our time here looking rather just get to the club when we can and have fun unfortunately the only way these days

"Do you see a lot of single guys posting about how they can’t get a meet? But then you talk to them and they make zero effort/ have zero ability to communicate and just completely lack any respect lol.

Yep. It’s because a lot here think it’s instafuck not swinging.

They want instant gratification without putting any effort in.

Log on, post a meet, expect someone to take them up on it and 30 mins later poking holes.

As for the women wanting to swap pics and sex talk, I can’t speak for all women but that’s not for me.

If you’ve experienced that my guess is they are quite possibly fake profiles and really it’s a bloke. "

Couldn’t agree more.

With the female account some of them are even verified!

If only there was a better way to ensure people are who they say they are. Xxx

"Really sad times we tried since Wednesday to sort something for Saturday all was just talk the talk and that was it and think not many of the read the profile or what we actually looking for so as we do for few years now won't waste our time here looking rather just get to the club when we can and have fun unfortunately the only way these days"

We’ve thought about clubs but decided against it- just don’t think it’s our thing unfortunately x

Ask for a video call so easy these days. Xx

There do seem a lot of f*ck boys on here now I have no time for them! & do spoil it for the tidy genuine men as for the women on here I'm surprised are you sure there even women? Because men do act as a woman on here to I find especially if they have a couple account luckily I haven't come across this yet

By *utty200Couple  over a year ago

nearby

we had a guy message and the first 3 messages contained a total of 8 words we just kept replying with 1 word answers , he then accused us of not making an effort

I’ve messaged a few couples some are very responsive and some are ignorant.

I’m always respectful and polite but some just ignore.

I never ask about f**king etc

I like to strike a conversation and see if we click.

I’ve had couples make the first move then friend me but then go quiet and block. But I live in hope.

Bizarre individuals. Lol. Rant over hahahaha "

On the rare occasion I get chatting, I do wonder if I’m fucking it up by being normal because I may come across as “boring”.

You never know what the other person is expecting.

The thing I’m picking up on is the lack of respect some men seem to have for the ladies on here and the sense of entitlement that gives them which causes them to be abusive when they’re told “no”.

People are a bit shit.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"I’ve messaged a few couples some are very responsive and some are ignorant.

I’ve had couples make the first move then friend me but then go quiet and block. But I live in hope."

And as they say in our part of North Wales....die in Caergwrle

On any given day 10 - 20 men will say meet now and if you can't you're branded time waster!

Thank God for 'block' option

By *ameswills1Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

On one hand it's too easy to set up fake profiles on here, if people can be faceless and unverified so easily it doesn't surprise me they act the way they do, there's zero accountability.

On the other you can spend ages chatting to someone, get on great but then see that they've blocked you for no reason.

Invest time wisely!

"we had a guy message and the first 3 messages contained a total of 8 words we just kept replying with 1 word answers , he then accused us of not making an effort "

Hilarious

Ive had men messaging me on my single account without reading my profile. When they are ignored or I say a polite "no thanks" I got called a rude bitch or they tell me I am lucky that they messaged a "fat c*nt" like me

My block list is huge.

Draig xx

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

You should attend the socials a good laugh and get to meet face to face have a bit of banter. It's a very good night nice venue with genuine people.

By *heoriginalCJMan  over a year ago

mystic valley

Maybe your just picking the wrong guys ?

"Ask for a video call so easy these days. Xx"

Yeah they usually ghost you then don’t they lo

"I’ve messaged a few couples some are very responsive and some are ignorant.

I’ve had couples make the first move then friend me but then go quiet and block. But I live in hope."

Sounds like you are doing all the right things! Don’t give up!

On the rare occasion I get chatting, I do wonder if I’m fucking it up by being normal because I may come across as “boring”.

You never know what the other person is expecting.

The thing I’m picking up on is the lack of respect some men seem to have for the ladies on here and the sense of entitlement that gives them which causes them to be abusive when they’re told “no”.

People are a bit shit. "

No I think a cheeky flirt like you would have down the pub or on a night out is the right approach!

"On one hand it's too easy to set up fake profiles on here, if people can be faceless and unverified so easily it doesn't surprise me they act the way they do, there's zero accountability.

On the other you can spend ages chatting to someone, get on great but then see that they've blocked you for no reason.

Invest time wisely! "

Yeah we’ve had people do that too. Everything going great and then all of a sudden- blocked

"You should attend the socials a good laugh and get to meet face to face have a bit of banter. It's a very good night nice venue with genuine people."

Yeah we do intend to unfortunately with work, family,friends, kids etc our time “off” is just so limited

"Maybe your just picking the wrong guys ? "

We must be! Hahahha

No tbf we have met lovely guys in the past but recently it seems worse than ever

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

It can be difficult at first to identify the genuine and fakes, this can be frustrating at times.

There are other times, it's been a struggle trying to get a decent conversation out some ladies. However, I understand people are probably better communicating face to face, then messaging.

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

Plan ahead they happen on a regular basis maybee worth your while and a different experience for you both and a night out too.

By *olf and RedCouple  over a year ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

That’s why meeting in a club can be easier, at least if someone doesn’t turn up or isn’t as you expected, you can still have fun whilst there.

Red

Opposite for me lol seeing couples posting about single guys but don't get a reply or any form of acknowledgement either. Are you looking for a genuine guy?

By *ighlander860Man  over a year ago

new romney

The problem is ladies, is we can send out 50 messages every day for a week, and will totally get ignored.

If we wrote a long meaning full email, it's heart breaking, so I'm afraid some blokes would rather make the message short and sweet and send out lots.

Where as a woman can make a profile saying " boo" and she will get 300 messages.

The odds games are totally against us fellas

By *ac711Man  over a year ago

south Wales

I have a few lady friends here we have never met but have some great conversations with them and probably we will never meet probably because of my age and mobility issues enjoy your fabbing and play safe everyone

By *almprintsWoman  over a year ago

Organising fun and chaos in West

"The problem is ladies, is we can send out 50 messages every day for a week, and will totally get ignored.

If we wrote a long meaning full email, it's heart breaking, so I'm afraid some blokes would rather make the message short and sweet and send out lots.

Where as a woman can make a profile saying " boo" and she will get 300 messages.

The odds games are totally against us fellas"

I mean, fair. Men do have to work hard on this site but it's not as easy as simply saying boo, not posting any photos and being flooded with messages beacuse you are a woman.

I'm going to argue that women, also have to work hard to make a genuine connection. I never get flooded with emails, not that I would want too. That much cock coming at me is alarming on any day.

By *addysSlut13Couple  over a year ago

amlwch

"I agree with the effort comment. Some are just hard bloody work. All they want to chat about is how hard they are, ask what positions do you like and other BS like that.

So bored of it

Hahahahah yeah so true.

We just get “can I come fuck u now” "

We had a message yesterday that was literally just “do you want my cock”

Like is it so hard to have a bit of conversation first and I’ve found that the older men are as bad as the younger lads.

amlwch

"On one hand it's too easy to set up fake profiles on here, if people can be faceless and unverified so easily it doesn't surprise me they act the way they do, there's zero accountability.

Invest time wisely! "

We had a similar thing recently, spent a while talking to a fella arranged a meet and he was a no show. With no contact to let us know we he wasn’t gonna show and then ignored a message after. It really sucked as he knew how much effort and planning it took to get a babysitter for the night.

Invest time wisely!

We had a similar thing recently, spent a while talking to a fella arranged a meet and he was a no show. With no contact to let us know we he wasn’t gonna show and then ignored a message after. It really sucked as he knew how much effort and planning it took to get a babysitter for the night. "

that's awful hate time wasters aye x

amlwch

Invest time wisely!

We had a similar thing recently, spent a while talking to a fella arranged a meet and he was a no show. With no contact to let us know we he wasn’t gonna show and then ignored a message after. It really sucked as he knew how much effort and planning it took to get a babysitter for the night. that's awful hate time wasters aye x"

Yea it absolutely sucks. But never mind we met a nice genuine lad instead. So weekend wasn’t totally ruined.

By *otlWelshCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

So bored of it"

We couldn't agree more...

By *s2walesCouple  over a year ago

Gwent...

It's such a shame to read these experiences. It's takes lots of arranging for us to be able to meet at the moment, what with work and other commitments and then to be let down is infuriating. It happens with couples meets as well...

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Generally, we are happy chatting with those who put a bit of effort into first messages, one liners do tell us a bit about them straight away. Maybe that's generalising, but that's how we are.

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

So bored of it

Hahahahah yeah so true.

We just get “can I come fuck u now” "

well, can we?? Haha.

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

So bored of it"

All well and good but let’s cut to the chase.

I’m sitting here rock hard thinking what your favourite position is…….

By *arcyDMan  over a year ago

Newport

I couldn’t agree more ..

By *hiversMan  over a year ago

Dinas Powys

"The problem is ladies, is we can send out 50 messages every day for a week, and will totally get ignored.

The odds games are totally against us fellas"

I sort of get what you are saying, but thats defeatist from the get-go.

I can say from experience (previous account), the best thing a single guy can do is, a) don't treat this place like a sex site - swinging is more than just that, and b) go to a few socials and get chatting to people.

By *andsome83Man  over a year ago

Pontypool

Now this is an intresting post.

I get that it can be hard for couples and single women with single guys but sometimes do feel this site can feel like rent a guy rather than swinging.

I couldn't agree more with guys making effort but alot of us do to then just be ignored or after a couple of messages just be ghosted.

There is alot of guys in here who do moan and then literally think that someone is going to say they can join them after making no effort at all and I see this when I'm hosting parties or group meets, I don't even entertain messaging them back because they can't follow a few simple rules in the message so how could trust them to follow rules in a group meet.

What I will say is though maybe some people could show more of an interest into the single guy rather than just renting his cock out to satisfy your needs, which personally I didn't see any harm but reflect on it both ways. single guys do get very downbeat about the way they can be treated and that's why so many geniune guys leave this site and you are left with the so called fuck boys!

For all the time I have been on here and you can see from my veris I have had quite a few meets through being respectful, attending Socials and clubs to get to know people I am a geniune swinger but I can count on my one hand how many times people have messaged me first. Maybe couples Or single females if you like the look of someone send them a message and make effort rather than trolling through your inbox be more proactive

By *heeks123Woman  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 26/09/22 12:00:46]

By *heeks123Woman  over a year ago

North West

It's an across the board problem. There's a lot of misleading profiles. Single guys who say they don't want an insta fuck but will behave badly once you've met them, that's if they even show up. Couples who list their interests on ther profile but in conversation it's very much different. It's why I'm chosing to go to clubs. It's a night out and everyone is there for fun.

» Add a new message to this topic