FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > BBW

BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aidinwales OP   Woman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

Been reading lots of posts in regard to BBWs but what constitutes being classed BBW ? At what point ? Some posters class themselves as BBW and are a size 16/18, I’d personally class them as curvy, while others who are alot larger class themselves as curvy/ volumptuous.. seems it’s alot to do with their own mindset which is not a bad thing to me

I’m a larger lady (24) I have no issue in stating that I’m a BBW and make the fact evident in my profile

But at what point do others think curvy/ volumptuous becomes BBW out of interest ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

You’re just too gorgeous x

Rainbows End

"You’re just too gorgeous x"

And what’s that got to do with the question ?? Lolol nutter !

By *rtyIanMan  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

There are other factors though aren't there

A 5ft size 18 is a lot different to 5’11 size 18

Or am I overthinking it

By *ory_xWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

For me, I've always thought curvy was up to a size 18, size 20 upwards is a BBW and size 28 upwards is SSBBW.

Everyone is different though.

Rainbows End

"For me, I've always thought curvy was up to a size 18, size 20 upwards is a BBW and size 28 upwards is SSBBW.

Everyone is different though."

I’m with you on this but yes everyone has a different perspective … just wondered what that was

By *oobyliciousnessWoman  over a year ago

outside Llanelli.

I would consider myself very curvaceous but do state bbw in my profile and have pics that you can see I’m no twig.

But self confidence is a big thing for us ladies. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hard to define, everyone has their own perceptions.

I always thought it was a more delicate way of saying large/overweight, but I guess it's subjective. I'd describe it as a physical body look over being a clothes size.

Rainbows End

But self confidence is a big thing for us ladies

Totally in agreement with you

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

I have no issues with being called BBW as I am a big beautiful woman. I, however, take offence with dickheads message me calling me fat. I have a lot of fat that is true but it isn't who I am

By *ubyRichardsWoman  over a year ago

swansea

I wouldn’t feel comfortable referring to myself as curvy as I’m very much a plus size being a size 20. I would be worried about someone thinking Im smaller than I am by labeling myself that way. I agree with others that my interpretation of curvy is a size 14/16/18 so I’m a BBW in my book.

By *ockyroad666Man  over a year ago

Maesteg

18+ although it could depend on height as well, personally I love a BBW, much more to love lol

By *ockyroad666Man  over a year ago

Maesteg

You have an amazing figure

By *untiWoman  over a year ago

Newport

I think its how the individual identifies themselves. No one but ourselves have the right to say what we are. I'm a SSBBW but my weight goes up and down. I'm not a stick by any means but I like calling myself a BBW.

Why label anything ?

It’s completely irrelevant and does not help some women with body confidence in a world of reckless shameless body shaming

Love your body it’s yours to love

"Why label anything ?

It’s completely irrelevant and does not help some women with body confidence in a world of reckless shameless body shaming

Love your body it’s yours to love "

Quite right. Have the confidence in the way you are. Easier said than done for some people I know. Programs such as Love Island don’t help. I’ve never seen one guy with a ‘dad bod’ or any curvy woman on that show

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

I was BBW at size 24 & I'm BBW now at size 18, but I prefer to class myself as fabulous on the site, because that's my state of mind & how I view myself. I've got BBW on my numberplate & get lots of honks so I'm guessing others like it

I’m a size 16/18/20 depending on where I’m buying, sometimes shops throw a curve ball and I’m a 14 lol. I’m also 5”8 so would class myself as curvy but attend the bbw events because I love to see how confident “bigger” women are and it’s given me amazing confidence attending them!

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

The BBW events are my favourite to attend. I feel much more confident wearing next to nothing at them

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

I’m a size 16 and classed myself as a BBW, let’s face it I have curves and I’m

Not skinny. But I know a few friends have said they wouldn’t class me as one.

I’ve changed the meaning anyway Bubbly beautiful women

By *ig_IzzyWoman  over a year ago

Bridgwater

"I’m a size 16 and classed myself as a BBW, let’s face it I have curves and I’m

Not skinny. But I know a few friends have said they wouldn’t class me as one.

I’ve changed the meaning anyway Bubbly beautiful women "

Well said hunny bubbly and beautiful well put.

I to am not skinny I feel I'm curvy and not ashamed of my curves. But to be classed as a Big Beautiful Woman hmmm. I can see why some woman would take offence.

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

As others have said, it's about personal interpretation. I'm about a size 22-24, 5fy 8 with smallish boobs and huge belly. I certainly don't fit the 'curvy' or 'voluptuous' definitions, I don't see myself as a BBW.

I'm a fat old rocker. That's how I see myself, and there isn't a single negative thing about that description.

When I was a size 20/22 I classed myself as fat/obese

I am currently a size 12/14 and class myself as curvy

I lift weights and train hard pretty much every day and maintain a decent but curvy shape.

I avoid "athletic" as after having 3 kids I still have imperfections.

Everyone should define themselves as they so wish

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I'm just me... Fuller figured, curvier, soft, plentiful. If other's don't like it, don't look. Simple really. I own who and what I am

By *uankerr79Man  over a year ago

torfean

Well I think each and every one of you ladies are stunningly beautiful and any man should consider themselves extremely lucky to even be in your company's.

By *unswing69Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Good evening hows we all doing ? X

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"Good evening hows we all doing ? X"

Bloody marvellous thank you for asking

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"There are other factors though aren't there

Or am I overthinking it"

This I agree with. I'm 5ft 10 and classed as clinically obese according to my BMI. I get told alot I'm curvy because my height gives that illusion but the truth of the matter is I'm fat!

I'm comfortable in my own skin so happy to say that, and I dont like the term BBW ( although I've often used it) because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm content with the fact that while some find my size attractive, for others it's a complete turn off

By *allwelshcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

"There are other factors though aren't there

Or am I overthinking it

This I agree with. I'm 5ft 10 and classed as clinically obese according to my BMI. I get told alot I'm curvy because my height gives that illusion but the truth of the matter is I'm fat!

I'm comfortable in my own skin so happy to say that, and I dont like the term BBW ( although I've often used it) because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm content with the fact that while some find my size attractive, for others it's a complete turn off"

This is exactly Mrs. 5ft 10 and 16/18.

Curvy and sexy although she does suffer from being self conscious. We find being on fab (mostly) improves hoe she sees herself and that guys other than hubby find her attractive.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"You’re just too gorgeous x

And what’s that got to do with the question ?? Lolol nutter ! "

You know me so well xxx

By *titchisawsomeMan  over a year ago

bargoed

In my opinion I think if a woman has an ass that claps and huge tits to wrap around my cock and a nice belly to go with them and curves they are called bbws or a pawg.

By *urvyLouLouWoman  over a year ago

Tyrone

I am a size 22 and would class myself as BBW. I am gaining confidence in my figure and proud they bring pleasure, even if to a select few x

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I think it’s personal choice. There are so many shapes and sizes out there. I have only recently removed BBW from our profile. However, I’m no skinny-minnie and definitely a larger lady that is trying hard to embrace the lumps and bumps, but that’s my issue…

By *iss MaverickWoman  over a year ago

Porthcawl

"I think it’s personal choice. There are so many shapes and sizes out there. I have only recently removed BBW from our profile. However, I’m no skinny-minnie and definitely a larger lady that is trying hard to embrace the lumps and bumps, but that’s my issue… "
you are definitely not a BBW!!

I hate all of the labels on here, as they really are meaningless. Everyone has different views on size, and clothes sizes vary massively from woman to woman due to a variety of factors.

Generally I’d say anything over a 16 is BBW, but that’s only because I’ve always shopped in clothes shops that stop at a size 16, so I supposed it’s rubbed off that anything over that is ‘bigger’ and needs a variation.

» Add a new message to this topic