FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Good luck swans !

Good luck swans !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heplayer OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Just a good luck message to the swans v Chelsea this coming week , the swan s have been a shining light this season an know team deserves a run out at wembley more than them, from fan to player to manager to the board this club has shown it's class never moaning when a manager or player has moved in fact they ve gone out an found some one better !!! All this an still playing the beautiful game how it should be played !! It s going to be tough an one exciting night ! With many a nerves frayed !! But you can do it !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Come on Chelski

By *aninthemiddleMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

As a cardiff fan this hurts lol but here we go good luck swans i hope you do it and win the final aswell always good to see our welsh teams doing so well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are going to throw everything at us but that will play into our counter attack. They will score but I'm confident we will too.

If we get past them it's a shame sponsors take so many tickets.

"Come on Chelski"

Really you'd rather a London club win than a welsh one????

"Come on Chelski

Really you'd rather a London club win than a welsh one????"

maybe the "from cardif" might help lol

"Come on Chelski

Really you'd rather a London club win than a welsh one????

maybe the "from cardif" might help lol "

Lol understand that but welsh is welsh that should be more than any thing else

cardiff

"Come on Chelski

Really you'd rather a London club win than a welsh one????"

Yes I would, just like when we played Liverpool in the final last year, not one of my Jack mates wanted us to win, they were desperate for Liverpool to beat us, and gloated like hell when they did

cardiff

And have never forgotten what that Jack Leighton James said when we got to the FA Cup Final a few years ago when we lost to Portsmouth, he was adamant that he did not want Cardiff to win, and he was supposed to be a broadcaster on BBC Wales.

So being Welsh does not come into it

"

And have never forgotten what that Jack Leighton James said when we got to the FA Cup Final a few years ago when we lost to Portsmouth, he was adamant that he did not want Cardiff to win, and he was supposed to be a broadcaster on BBC Wales.

So being Welsh does not come into it

"

Leighton James isn't a jack, he's a d*unken Burnley fan.

cardiff

Well he professes to be a Swansea fan, but I think you are right, Burnley and booze are his main loves

"

Well he professes to be a Swansea fan, but I think you are right, Burnley and booze are his main loves

"

He's not a jack, reading any of his tripe just proves it.

By *aynor n boycieCouple  over a year ago

swansea

well i got to say i shall be there and i hope we hold out and get to the final but also like to say cardiff are doing well and i hope they do come up to prem for the derby games even if they only there for 1 season lmao

If you do get to Wembley will you fill your allocation as you couldn't in previous rounds and the semi final

"If you do get to Wembley will you fill your allocation as you couldn't in previous rounds and the semi final"

Is that all you've got left? Does it hurt that badly?

Fancy dress at the CCS, lots of people dressed as blue seats

I was speaking to a SWP mate of mine who said that you'd be getting more bubble trips next season if promoted because of past behaviour.

It's not up to swp for bubble trips its local police for away games,never mind you will always be our noisy neighbours small city small fan base

"It's not up to swp for bubble trips its local police for away games,never mind you will always be our noisy neighbours small city small fan base"

SWP sort it this end. Newcastle in a bubble is going to hurt

Why

cardiff

"If you do get to Wembley will you fill your allocation as you couldn't in previous rounds and the semi final

I was speaking to a SWP mate of mine who said that you'd be getting more bubble trips next season if promoted because of past behaviour."

Doesn't hurt at all because we have had more than our fair share of cup finals in the last few years, considering the size of club we are, and yes even though we did lose them all, the only one I resented losing was to Blackpool, the other ones were a great day out.

No doubt there will be a few bubble trips, the only that really matters though is when we play each other, and the convoy of buses up the M4 from Jacksville and vice versa

"Why"

From what I gather, problems when you played in London in a cup game in 2009 when cardiff fans started vandalising anything red. It's got some clubs and police authorities worried.

Not sure anything will come of it but I know there have been discussions.

You have to join us first obviously.

Why buy a striker for 3 months anyway?

"If you do get to Wembley will you fill your allocation as you couldn't in previous rounds and the semi final

I was speaking to a SWP mate of mine who said that you'd be getting more bubble trips next season if promoted because of past behaviour.

Doesn't hurt at all because we have had more than our fair share of cup finals in the last few years, considering the size of club we are, and yes even though we did lose them all, the only one I resented losing was to Blackpool, the other ones were a great day out.

No doubt there will be a few bubble trips, the only that really matters though is when we play each other, and the convoy of buses up the M4 from Jacksville and vice versa"

I can't wait to have our derby back.

We been having bubble trips for 10yrs now what a couple more

cardiff

The first Premiership derby will be awesome, as Martinez said the other week on Sky Sports, it is equivalent to River Plate versus Boca Juniors in the hate stakes, and don't think he is far wrong

"The first Premiership derby will be awesome, as Martinez said the other week on Sky Sports, it is equivalent to River Plate versus Boca Juniors in the hate stakes, and don't think he is far wrong"

I don't think it's that bad any more, times have changed. It'll make the normal big derbies look a bit powderpuff though.

cardiff

Times have not changed that much, and if you took the coppers away, there would be a bloodbath.

Be interesting to see Meesrs Hansen and Shearer on MOTD commenting on it,

"Times have not changed that much, and if you took the coppers away, there would be a bloodbath.

Be interesting to see Meesrs Hansen and Shearer on MOTD commenting on it, "

I mute them.

On a side note, I think that coin one of your lot threw at Mike Dean did some permanent damage.

With the cash Swansea get from there cup run will they pay back creditors they robbed and buy liberty stadium instead of being a burden on council tax payers

"With the cash Swansea get from there cup run will they pay back creditors they robbed and buy liberty stadium instead of being a burden on council tax payers"

£100m in debt at last count wasn't it?

Voted the best run club in Britain recently. Can't be all that bad surely.

Have you got anything new because you used the same tired arguments last time.

It never shamed you to pay up did it

george all youve done in forums is slag off swansea as ive said in forums before good luck to all welsh clubs but ur like a feckin child grow up for feck sake if u got nothing postive to say,say nothing!!!

Do you really believe that we slag you out

"It never shamed you to pay up did it"

It had been noted on another site that the 10's of thousands owed had been more than paid back before we got to the championship. With the club now in the hands of fans who are local business men, it was important to them to get it sorted.

Stadium ownership is something that's currently being looking at as part of the expansion plans but don't let the facts get in the way of your argument.

I wouldn't worry about our finances. The current status of the club has boosted the economy locally by around £40m so the businesses are doing fine.

Arguing over thousands seems a little silly when you have a £100m rope around your neck.

I'd be concerned that the vocal minority of Cardiff supporters who reacted so badly to a change in colours came within 10 minutes of scaring your sugar daddy off leaving you in the shit.

The sensible supporters need to look at whats happening at Portsmouth, Blackburn, QPR & Villa to see what happens when you rely on someone to bankroll the club.

Mandyshandy if you're at the social we'll have to have a drink.

I'm done here.

No more football talk

always have been, always will be, the no 1 team in wales!! and the FIRST PREMERSHIP CLUB in WALES. i can see it now cardiff wanting 1 point to stay up playing us at cardiff and we win 0 3 as they say in landow chow for now

"always have been, always will be, the no 1 team in wales!! and the FIRST PREMERSHIP CLUB in WALES. i can see it now cardiff wanting 1 point to stay up playing us at cardiff and we win 0 3 as they say in landow chow for now "

not nice

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

it will be a difficult and hopefully exciting game but as the swans are in a good position i am sure that they will be able to finish the job and get to wembley and being at home i am sure that they will score

"always have been, always will be, the no 1 team in wales!! and the FIRST PREMERSHIP CLUB in WALES. i can see it now cardiff wanting 1 point to stay up playing us at cardiff and we win 0 3 as they say in landow chow for now

not nice "

got that in before you, george, and mr shandy did lol

You must live on fantasy island to think that Cardiff v Swansea would be last game of season the f a would never allow it Christmas and easter for the south wales derby

"You must live on fantasy island to think that Cardiff v Swansea would be last game of season the f a would never allow it Christmas and easter for the south wales derby"
you had a fantasy to think you would take all 6pts so i just had that fantasy lol

cardiff

"always have been, always will be, the no 1 team in wales!! and the FIRST PREMERSHIP CLUB in WALES. i can see it now cardiff wanting 1 point to stay up playing us at cardiff and we win 0 3 as they say in landow chow for now

not nice got that in before you, george, and mr shandy did lol "

Bless, had enough now lol

Liverpool

George contain your bitterness and jealousy mate an enjoy the swans if they win lose or draw you ll still see pride passion an more importantly beautiful football ! You never know mate if you's manage to lump your way out the lottery league you s might employ a manager who knows more about football than percentage play and set pieces and as a spurs fan I will be praising the redbirds for there achievements chin up chest out mate

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yeah good luck Swans, players, board members etc. Make sure you dont get caught reading the good luck messages though.

cardiff

A good Jack friend of mine never fails to remind me when we talk (on a weekly basis !!) that they are the first Welsh Premiership team, and I can't take that away from you, you are.

We were talking about the Chelsea game and he told me that when they beat the cockney ***** they will easily win the Cup and become the first Welsh team to win a proper Cup too.

When I reminded him that that would not be the case, as we won the FA Cup in 1927, he said that because it was so long ago, it did not count, and he was being serious.

I pissed myself laughing, bless the Jacks.

By *emo and HollyCouple  over a year ago

neath

"A good Jack friend of mine never fails to remind me when we talk (on a weekly basis !!) that they are the first Welsh Premiership team, and I can't take that away from you, you are.

We were talking about the Chelsea game and he told me that when they beat the cockney ***** they will easily win the Cup and become the first Welsh team to win a proper Cup too.

When I reminded him that that would not be the case, as we won the FA Cup in 1927, he said that because it was so long ago, it did not count, and he was being serious.

I pissed myself laughing, bless the Jacks."

lmfao

"A good Jack friend of mine never fails to remind me when we talk (on a weekly basis !!) that they are the first Welsh Premiership team, and I can't take that away from you, you are.

I pissed myself laughing, bless the Jacks.

lmfao"

The player why dont you support local club Tranmere,instead of being a glory hunting plastic fan

Liverpool

George I work on the Wirral mate we are setting up a new firm on the Wirral !! Get it ? Like I told you before I am here to work maybe it might click that s what we do to earn a living george and follow are wonderful clubs around the world !!! I have Wirral on my profile as guess what George ??? That is were I meet people i don't want to meet them at my place off birth George as I am based on the Wirral !!!!! Got it ???

Thank fully i retired

Liverpool

Big match any one suffering from pmt ??? Go get them swans !!

By *1111Man  over a year ago

neath port talbot

go on the swans who are we jack army

By *erryandSailorCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I am welsh Live in Cardiff and hope for either Welsh team to do well, we are a small nation and should be proud of our sporting achievements whether it being Cardiff or Swansea, Good luck tonight Swansea and lets hope Cardiff get to the Premiership this year

"I am welsh Live in Cardiff and hope for either Welsh team to do well, we are a small nation and should be proud of our sporting achievements whether it being Cardiff or Swansea, Good luck tonight Swansea and lets hope Cardiff get to the Premiership this year"
well said

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

As an Englishman living here I dont support either team...but I sincerely hope the swans turn over those overpaid over hyped big time s..

"Just a good luck message to the swans v Chelsea this coming week , the swan s have been a shining light this season an know team deserves a run out at wembley more than them, from fan to player to manager to the board this club has shown it's class never moaning when a manager or player has moved in fact they ve gone out an found some one better !!! All this an still playing the beautiful game how it should be played !! It s going to be tough an one exciting night ! With many a nerves frayed !! But you can do it !!! "
wembley here we come super jacks, quiet in cardiff tonight

Well Am a Born and Bred Cardiff City Fan but well done to the Swans for making history today. So well done boys we aint all haters of different teams.

wembley here we come cant wait

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

the swans will be favourites to win the final as long as they do not underestimate bradford

By *erryandSailorCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Well done Swansea From your neighbours, hopefully will be in the top flight with you next season

cardiff

Yes well done Jacks grrrr, thought Chelsea were pathetic last night, and you thoroughly deserved to go through. You still have to win the FA Cup to match us though.

Oh and what was that ballboy doing, bigger diver than any of the players !!

Another great day to be a Jack.

Hopefully we can go on to win it now.

We'll do it for Wales.

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 24/01/13 09:01:16]

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"Y

Oh and what was that ballboy doing, bigger diver than any of the players !!"

Saving the players from being "killed by the ball"

By *iver111Man  over a year ago

Swansea

lets see if they can get any where without cheating this time, sack the ballboy, better still life ban from football for cheating

"lets see if they can get any where without cheating this time, sack the ballboy, better still life ban from football for cheating"

If you applied that logic, Chelsea would be kicked out of football.

"Yes well done Jacks grrrr, thought Chelsea were pathetic last night, and you thoroughly deserved to go through. You still have to win the FA Cup to match us though.

Oh and what was that ballboy doing, bigger diver than any of the players !!"

1927 that doesnt count lol to far back

» Add a new message to this topic