FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Upside-down Pineapple

Upside-down Pineapple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *3xymama OP   Woman 49 weeks ago

RCT

Just saw this on book of face, re pineapple symbols. Wondering if this is where the pineapple, became one of the symbols for swingers...

A symbol of welcome,lots of gates you enter London through and huge doors entering trade buildings have metal pineapples above them, in the old days when the sailors were out to sea for months and months a pineapple in a window would show someone was feeling a bit…… lonely ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heoriginalCJMan 49 weeks ago

mystic valley

There is loads of different meaning to a pineapple, just that swingers use then upside-down.

Apparently someone told me certain plants planted in from gardens un the US are a sign of swingers

By *exyswingerbbwWoman 49 weeks ago

Caerphilly

Pampas grass is apparently a sign of swingers too, that may be the plant you may be talking about cj x

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

I've seen the post & heard of both.

Apparently putting the pineapple upside down in your shopping trolley too.

Imagine just chucking it in not knowing then getting all the looks

By *espectful_KinksterMan 49 weeks ago

Abergele

Yeah, swingers just love to advertise they are, on the off chance of an impromptu meet, in the supermarket, petrol station, walking along the High street etc

By *ewgirlontheblockWoman 49 weeks ago

sexy town

"Yeah, swingers just love to advertise they are, on the off chance of an impromptu meet, in the supermarket, petrol station, walking along the High street etc"

Some people just like pineapple and don't even think about how it's been placed in their trolley/basket

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

"Yeah, swingers just love to advertise they are, on the off chance of an impromptu meet, in the supermarket, petrol station, walking along the High street etc

Some people just like pineapple and don't even think about how it's been placed in their trolley/basket "

Exactly lol!

It's a load of @#*&

By *ornysouthwalesMan 49 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Well I’ll be putting my upside down pineapple at the front of my Tesco trolley tonight and see if I get any smiles !!!

By *orestguy28Man 49 weeks ago

Glos

I e seen that post and picture. It looks like it’s fallen out of someone’s shopping bag.

By *idlaldiMan 49 weeks ago

bridgend

Oh my god, my parents had pampass grass growing in the garden and a britvic pineapple ice box on top of the fridge. They both passed a long time ago but good on them if its true lol

» Add a new message to this topic