FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams

Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *starfuck OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Ross on wye

Hi i use to be a member at chams in brum years ago and want to rejoin to go to the one in newport now as its alot closer can anyone tell me if i can just join there or do i still have to go to brum one to join first as thats what is was years ago thanks for any info

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ory_xWoman 45 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

You can join in Newport but call the club first.

Club memberships are now:

Single ladies: first night £10.00, subsequent visits £10.00

Couples: first night £50.00, subsequent visits £28.00

Single men: guest membership for 2 visits costing £50.00 each. Then you will be added to the waiting list. When a space is available you will be contacted and it is £105.00 membership. Subsequent visits £35.00

Two forms of ID each are essential. One must be a photo ID (passport or driving licence), the other must be a utility bill with your address or council tax bill. If you live apart then you need to provide utility bills for both your homes.

By *starfuck OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Ross on wye

Great thankyou

By *oulderingBearMan 45 weeks ago

Falme

"You can join in Newport but call the club first.

Single men: guest membership for 2 visits costing £50.00 each. Then you will be added to the waiting list. When a space is available you will be contacted and it is £105.00 membership. Subsequent visits £35.00

Two forms of ID each are essential. One must be a photo ID (passport or driving licence), the other must be a utility bill with your address or council tax bill. If you live apart then you need to provide utility bills for both your homes."

Have to say it doesn't sound particularly welcoming to single guys (I get they have to limit numbers and ensure a good mix) but it's a bit well taken lots of money off you first then probably not let you back in again or at cheaper rate

By *eard and TattsCouple 45 weeks ago

Cwmbran

That's why I wouldn't go if I was single. Moneys hard enough as it is without spunking over 100 quid just to get ignored or rejected

Na you're ok

By *eard and TattsCouple 45 weeks ago

Cwmbran

"You can join in Newport but call the club first.

Two forms of ID each are essential. One must be a photo ID (passport or driving licence), the other must be a utility bill with your address or council tax bill. If you live apart then you need to provide utility bills for both your homes.

Have to say it doesn't sound particularly welcoming to single guys (I get they have to limit numbers and ensure a good mix) but it's a bit well taken lots of money off you first then probably not let you back in again or at cheaper rate"

Try your luck on Saturday instead, get couples in there and it's cheaper (20 quid that's it)

» Add a new message to this topic