FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Noticing Fabbers

Noticing Fabbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iveaLittle2000 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

just ask

Hi all just a cheeky topic to talk about!!

I have recently noticed a couple on here that I bump into time to time but obviously don’t know I know I seen their profile on here haha

Has anybody been in same situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugarbearCouple 3 weeks ago

Tredegar

Oh yes i have seen a local guy wanking is cock and shooting is cum in the welshroom but he no idea i was watching him, its is fun i know but he doesn't.

By *uncouple153Couple 3 weeks ago

Abergavenny

Have noticed a couple in a bar scrolling through FAB on their phone.

They weren't being discreet!

By *ommy trucker1Man 3 weeks ago

south wales

My neighbours are on here. They don't know I'm on here tho [they don't meet single guys) Shame really lol.

By *heWelshCoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Swansea

We always check to see who’s near when we are out and about

By *iveaLittle2000 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

just ask

Don’t know how to play it lol.. do I say something or drop some sort of hint ha ha

By *iveaLittle2000 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

just ask

Bumped into the couple again this morning!! 100% going to have drop some sort of hint next time

By *affygt61Man 2 weeks ago

rhondda

My next door neighbours are on here

By *he milf next doorWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere only I know

"Bumped into the couple again this morning!! 100% going to have drop some sort of hint next time "
unless they contact you on here I wouldn’t drop a hint to them in real life it’s not the done thing it’s swingers code always be discreet

By *eroLondonMan 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Bumped into the couple again this morning!! 100% going to have drop some sort of hint next time

·

unless they contact you on here I wouldn’t drop a hint to them in real life it’s not the done thing it’s swingers code always be discreet "

Agreed. Do the gentlemanly thing and leave them to their own business.

By *reenleavesCouple 2 weeks ago

North Wales

"Bumped into the couple again this morning!! 100% going to have drop some sort of hint next time "

I think it depends how you know them. If you just pass in the street or in Tesco every now and then, drop them a message. If you can recognise them in public then their profile doesn't exactly scream 'we don't want to be recognised' so they can't be surprised when someone does.

Don't say anything to them in person. That's not cool. A simple message with a face pic will do. Worst that can happen is they block you.

just ask

Thank you for the advice guys.. Appreciate I understand where your coming from!!

I do chat to them from time to time.. but mostly in a group conversation.. I was going to message but they got a message filter lol

Think I will let it be and see if it ever does come up x

By *udeandhardMan 2 weeks ago

Shropshire

Lady in work I sit next too most days is on here with her hubby. She doesn’t know I know

By *eekingsubs40Man 2 weeks ago

Oswestry

Yes. There’s a couple in my village that post videos of themselves and others fucking. I like knowing without them knowing. Also know a guy at work who has approached me several times asking to suck me off…he has no idea who I am but I know all his sordid and secret desires. It’s a turn on for me. Also saw a woman in here I know but didn’t let on when we started messaging but damn I’ve always wanted her so it’s so tempting to tell her who I am. Always wanted her when she was married so now she’s separated I just want her badly!

just ask

Actually spoke to the couple today just general chit chat and they said the had heavy night last night in Newport… The must of been in Chams ha ha

By *ORDERMANMan 1 week ago

wrexham

What intrigues me about these threads...is there must be occasions when fabbers realise they're the ones being sp9ken about..

With the distance factor surely some have worked out its themselves being discussed..

A couple that post videos in a village near oswestry..

A couple who know they've told others they've had a wild night in Newport..

Chances are some may know others suspect..could it be they're teasing..waiting for others to make first move..or more likely not interested...

So does anyone know they're the ones being discussed.. ?

» Add a new message to this topic