FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Swinging club newbies

Swinging club newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iker couple OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

gwent

Hi we are new to the swinging so bit unsure of where to go. What club would you recommend us to try. Don’t want millions of just single guys there want couples as well. We’re in the Newport area but happy to travel.

Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Flat CapsCouple 2 weeks ago

Pontypool

"Hi we are new to the swinging so bit unsure of where to go. What club would you recommend us to try. Don’t want millions of just single guys there want couples as well. We’re in the Newport area but happy to travel.

Thank you. "

Chameleons on a Friday night is your closest club, and you need to be a member. The rest of the week it's the Greenhouse. Saturday is bi-night. No membership, but when we've been on Saturdays there have been a fair few single men.

We haven't sampled any other clubs yet, but I'm sure other posters will have, and can give you a better idea of what else is available.

Good luck!!!

By *issy minxyWoman 2 weeks ago

South

Aswell as Chams on a Friday I’d highly recommend Wicked at Swindon Swingers. It’s once a month on a Saturday night, usually the first Saturday I think?!? Couples, single women and select single guys xx

By *issing DoryCouple 2 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

Attended Chams in Newport (always a favourite) and Darleston. We are trying Swindon Swingers on the weekend for the Welsh Invasion; it's in the Welsh forums if you want to add your name. We've only heard good reviews and are attending with friends.

By *issing DoryCouple 2 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

"Aswell as Chams on a Friday I’d highly recommend Wicked at Swindon Swingers. It’s once a month on a Saturday night, usually the first Saturday I think?!? Couples, single women and select single guys xx "

Different weeks are different things. We know the 2nd Saturday of the mo th is Remix and the 4th Saturday of the month is BDSM night.

By *arry40Man 2 weeks ago

barry

Where is the greenhouse??

» Add a new message to this topic