FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Hi aby help ?

Hi aby help ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *logging Molly OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

pontypandy

Getting fed up of the bullshit on here now and the phenomenal amount of time wasters as those who have kids know how precious free time is to be fkd about every time Mun !!! ! it is seriously nuts ,Anyway rant over !!!!

Any suggestions on where to go ,we don’t drive but can accom with hot tub lol as tbh friendly folk were at a fking loss

TIA

Flogging Molly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_BMan 2 weeks ago

Neath

I would message, as have a bi play partner visiting this weekend, but males are blocked to keep the weirdos at bay.

By *iscean_dreamMan 2 weeks ago

Port talbot

It's frustrating, I'm in here with my fwb and we have a couples account but all that's happening so far is messaging and then it goes quiet

Think people get cold feet mostly

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 2 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"Getting fed up of the bullshit on here now and the phenomenal amount of time wasters as those who have kids know how precious free time is to be fkd about every time Mun !!! ! it is seriously nuts ,Anyway rant over !!!!

Any suggestions on where to go ,we don’t drive but can accom with hot tub lol as tbh friendly folk were at a fking loss

TIA

Flogging Molly "

You will find there are a lot on here who talk the talk but rarely walk the walk. Behind their keyboard they just lead you on with no intention of ever meeting up. We had it loads of times since we joined. Chin up there are loads of genuine people on here.

By *ill_FeralMan 2 weeks ago

Pontypridd

Get to the group socials, you’ll meet loads of genuine people at those

By *rettyflamingoCouple 2 weeks ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

Might be a good idea to read through the responses to your other live thread in the forums. Perhaps having a less aggressive profile and more of a positive approach?

By *coutDWoman 2 weeks ago

Pontypridd

"Might be a good idea to read through the responses to your other live thread in the forums. Perhaps having a less aggressive profile and more of a positive approach? "

This. You don't come across as friendly and fun.

By *oyo1972Man 2 weeks ago

cardiff

You say you are 'not looking for single men' then are looking for men and have blocked messages from single men. Nothing more to add really

By *iving Bi a TryMan 2 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Stick to one post on a particular subject at any one time. That’d be my advice.

Gbat

By *riendzonedMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff / london

I think if you compares the most vetted people on fab you’d notice that while their profiles clear out the dos and donts they are actually quite personal. Your profile doesn’t really describe anything about you other than what you’re looking for or for the most part not looking for. This vagueness attracts the worst of fab. If you want to meat real, nice people it starts by showing everyone you’re one of them

» Add a new message to this topic